Wolverine is tied to a chair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
And he just stands there, taking hits.

How many would it take for the following to KO him?

Daredevil
Captain America (without shield)
Spiderman
Iron Man
Namor
Thor (no hammer)
Thanos

Two scenarios:
1). Hits can be punches, kicks, knees, elbows, headbuts
2). All goes (pressure points, eye gouging whatevs). But still keeping it physical - no repulsor beams, energy attacks, webbing his throat etc.

emu
Cap, Spiderman and Dare Devil break their hands.
Iron Mans gauntlet breaks.
Namor dehydrates, dies.
Jane? gets wet at Logans endurance.
Thor? 9/10? Give or take.
Thanos, maybe two.

2nd scenario is in Logans favour, less compound damage to heal.

Supermutant
the chair solos

DarkSaint85
So he's tied, standing, to a chair?

emu
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So he's tied, standing, to a chair? Its Marvel.

Supermutant
You all thought I was kidding.

http://monstar.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451887569e2017c381fe21f970b-600wi

SamZED
More like the chair from the Bond interrogation scene.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
More like the chair from the Bond interrogation scene.

You're reading my thoughts.

Let's get a room, Sammie love We'll tell your gf the same thing we always do. You went conquering more of Ukraine.

StyleTime
Bad matchup. Chairs can't even hold Old Man Logan, much less 616 Wolverine.

https://postimg.org/image/62ttq1an5/

StiltmanFTW
Is that Mesmero?

I really thought he was smarter than that laughing out loud

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're reading my thoughts.

Let's get a room, Sammie love We'll tell your gf the same thing we always do. You went conquering more of Ukraine.

My gf is from Ukraine so that won't fly.

I am not saying "no" btw just that we need a different story. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
On a job to assassinate Merkel, then.

Parmaniac can confirm it if she asks him thumb up

Flyattractor
What if instead of punching Little Jimmy in his metal bone'ed head they just keep gut punching him in the stomach...seeing as how it isn't coated in metal. Or just start disemboweling him until him until the organs stop growing back.

Ya know...SOMETHING SMART!?

emu
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What if instead of punching Little Jimmy in his metal bone'ed head they just keep gut punching him in the stomach...seeing as how it isn't coated in metal. Or just start disemboweling him until him until the organs stop growing back.

Ya know...SOMETHING SMART!? Little Jimmy?

Flyattractor
Wolverine/Logan's real name is "James Howlett(?)" and Jimmy is a nickname for James and Logan is short thus... LITTLE JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!

StyleTime
Is that Mesmero?

I really thought he was smarter than that laughing out loud
Mesmero's little plan was working until that point too.

Then he derped, got punked by Logan, and later smashed by Rachel. Poor guy.

Flyattractor
Did they really use "Mesmero" as the Big Bad in the Logan Movie?

krisblaze
Namor is quite skilled at wielding chars and tables.

deathslash
Originally posted by krisblaze
Namor is quite skilled at wielding chars and tables. thumb up Even Apocalypse is afraid of his skill with a table.

abhilegend
Where is Ize?

DarkSaint85
Masturbating.

Furiously.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Masturbating.

Furiously. Standing on a chair.

carver9
Standing on a chair? He flies off during the first hit.

emu
Originally posted by carver9
Standing on a chair? He flies off during the first hit. Needs to stand on a chair, Logan wants to look'em in their cold dead eyes thumb up

StyleTime
All jokes aside, Philo poses an interesting question. I'm not sure there is an answer to it though.

Compared to the streets, he can certainly endure much, much more than his non-healing peers. Whether that means 20,000 punches, or 200, I don't know. It is more damage than a street could reliably expect to inflict over a normal fist fight though.

Thor and such, I don't know. He was still conscious after 7-8 WWH punches, albeit ****ed up. That's about as solid a starting point as any as far as herald strength goes.

Philosophía
I remember a thread some while ago where somebody argued that street levelers would collapse from exhaustion trying to knock out Wolverine. Curious to see the consensus?

leonidas
problem is he has been ko'd by much less than 8 punches from wwh so finding what a reasonable average is for him is extremely difficult. in some cases i'd say yeah, streets would wear themselves out first, but other showings would indicate they COULD not him out, or hurt him sufficiently to get to the point where he could be ko'd or incapacitated long enough for a forum win. pressure pointing him for wins is a viable option for some high end streets as well. which is why i don't think it's a an automatic given he can beat the best street guys.

Bentley
Realistically they all hit harder than a random deer so it's strictly possible any of them koes.

StiltmanFTW
Matt, Steve and Parker break their bones in 1) and Logan is fine...

Bentley
Matt, Steve and Parker break their bones in 1) and Logan is fine...

The deer just walked away as if it was nothing, obviously there is no need for broken bones to ko Logan.

Ize19
Originally posted by Bentley
The deer just walked away as if it was nothing, obviously there is no need for broken bones to ko Logan.

You do know the deer didn't ko him?

leonidas
Originally posted by Bentley

i lol'd

StiltmanFTW
You know what, Bentley. I liked you more when you were DEAD ahah

Flyattractor
Eventually Little Jimmy would starve to death and then his HF would probably stop working so....unless this is the Little Jimmy whose HF is powered by Magical means....ala that Deal with the Death Angel Bullshit.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Ize19

rung his bell real good though. how long did it take him to recover?

emu
Eventually Little Jimmy would starve to death and then his HF would probably stop working so....unless this is the Little Jimmy whose HF is powered by Magical means....ala that Deal with the Death Angel Bullshit. 'little jimmy'

I'm gonna have to murder you sad

eaebiakuya
I remember that Thor KO Wolverine in Uncanny Avengers, but apart from that, what more was enough to do that in Logan in last years?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by emu
'little jimmy'

I'm gonna have to murder you sad
Will I be tied to a chair when you do it?

Cause I will probaby prefer to be seated....I could use the rest.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bentley

At least you aren't claiming the deer was Amped biscuits

abhilegend
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/83871/2487686-gamora18.jpg

laughing out loud

Ize19
Originally posted by Vanguard
rung his bell real good though. how long did it take him to recover?

We didn't see. After he got hit, his trainee ran through the forest, got back to the truck as quick as he could, and Wolverine was waiting for him. But it's a funny scan, so it gets played up more than it deserves.

Bentley
We didn't see. After he got hit, his trainee ran through the forest, got back to the truck as quick as he could, and Wolverine was waiting for him. But it's a funny scan, so it gets played up more than it deserves.

Given Wolverine moves at hypersonic speed it means he was out for a good ten minutes stick out tongue

abhilegend
laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by abhilegend
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/83871/2487686-gamora18.jpg

laughing out loud
In case it is buried by being on last page.

Look at that Hulk level USAgent.

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
I remember that Thor KO Wolverine in Uncanny Avengers, but apart from that, what more was enough to do that in Logan in last years?

Is that not the same issue where they referenced Logan healing factor depletion being the reason he was koed?

StiltmanFTW
Is that not the same issue where they referenced Logan healing factor depletion being the reason he was koed?

It is.

Stop seeking attention so much.

carver9
I like how they pointed out Hulk being in a neutral state. Writers always try to find ways of avoiding angry fans.

Parmaniac
SRank missing?

StiltmanFTW
Srank's won in a lottery in 2013 and ever since then had much more fun things to do than KMCing with us haermm

Parmaniac
For real?

StiltmanFTW
Nah, the real reason is unknown. He disappeared without a word in 2013.

cdtm
Wasn't he banned? Maybe Srank changed id's.

StiltmanFTW
Of course he wasn't, you K'un-Lun turd stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=24468

He was a regular poster before he vanished.

Philosophía
Srank hasn't posted since 2013? What the *uck. Feels like yesterday and it's been 4 years.

cdtm
Of course he wasn't, you K'un-Lun turd stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=24468

He was a regular poster before he vanished.

O_o God, am I that transparent?

I thought my grudge against the rodent loving Iron Fist slanderer was quite well hidden..

abhilegend
It is.

Stop seeking attention so much.
sad

leonidas

damn, agent ko'd ronan and logan! gotta consider drafting that guy in the next low herald tourney. mmm

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
damn, agent ko'd ronan and logan! gotta consider drafting that guy in the next low herald tourney. mmm
Low herald? Stop trying to lowball trans level USAGENT.

StiltmanFTW
Read up on the character, guys...

As long as Walker is being blessed by Mungi, he is a legit abstract.

DarkSaint85
I like how they pointed out Hulk being in a neutral state. Writers always try to find ways of avoiding angry fans.

Looks like calm Hulk DOES have a base. Thanks

abhilegend
Not neutral. Natural state, he had his clothes burned off by reentry and was KTFO by the impact. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Read up on the character, guys...

As long as Walker is being blessed by Mungi, he is a legit abstract.
laughing out loud

No way to go around that, eh?

StiltmanFTW
^^ Carver is our Drax love

https://68.media.tumblr.com/25ac8385328e8d701dee1394480d877f/tumblr_nf4uhckVBV1qil2jyo1_500.gif

abhilegend
^^ Carver is our Drax love

https://68.media.tumblr.com/25ac8385328e8d701dee1394480d877f/tumblr_nf4uhckVBV1qil2jyo1_500.gif
laughing

DarkSaint85

Maybe Carver meant to type natural. Phone typo, you know?

Naked Hulk = happy Carver.

emu
Will I be tied to a chair when you do it?

Cause I will probaby prefer to be seated....I could use the rest.

roll eyes (sarcastic) You'll take your death sitting on a chair?
You disgust me thumb up

Logan stands like a champ.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by emu
You'll take your death sitting on a chair?
You disgust me thumb up

Logan stands like a champ.

Not in this thread He don't.

StyleTime
Originally posted by leonidas
problem is he has been ko'd by much less than 8 punches from wwh so finding what a reasonable average is for him is extremely difficult. in some cases i'd say yeah, streets would wear themselves out first, but other showings would indicate they COULD not him out, or hurt him sufficiently to get to the point where he could be ko'd or incapacitated long enough for a forum win. pressure pointing him for wins is a viable option for some high end streets as well. which is why i don't think it's a an automatic given he can beat the best street guys.
Sort of. I'm betting his average skews higher than people think. People dislike it, but there is often context behind his KO's. Most often, folks disregard all the other damage he took beforehand. Just look at the recent "KO Wolverine" thread in the X-Men forum.

The reason the pressure point thing is iffy to me, is just for the fact that he's fighting back. He's got the same options in the fight they do, but he's got the healing factor/adamantium on top of all that. (Unless you meant this thread specifically)

Someone should make a thread where people post all the times he's been KO'd by one person under their own power, and see if they outnumber the times he's taken similar damage. If we could avoid a troll fest, I think people would be surprised of how comparatively rare it is. srank issued a challenge a while back, where he offered to post 3 equivalent healing feats for everyone 1 legitimate KO he had. No one took him up on it.

big juggy man
The Juggernaut once knocked out Wolverine with a casual back slap. So Thanos and Thor should be able to do the same. Unless you are talking about Marvel twisting Wolverine to make him more durable than he should be.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by big juggy man
The Juggernaut once knocked out Wolverine with a casual back slap. So Thanos and Thor should be able to do the same. Unless you are talking about Marvel twisting Wolverine to make him more durable than he should be.

He actually hit him before that, too.

And that was Logan in early development, no hf or metal skeleton yet.

emu

Look at that Hulk level USAgent. Scans of Supes and his gas explosion please...

emu
Originally posted by StyleTime
Sort of. I'm betting his average skews higher than people think. People dislike it, but there is often context behind his KO's. Most often, folks disregard all the other damage he took beforehand. Just look at the recent "KO Wolverine" thread in the X-Men forum.

The reason the pressure point thing is iffy to me, is just for the fact that he's fighting back. He's got the same options in the fight they do, but he's got the healing factor/adamantium on top of all that. (Unless you meant this thread specifically)

Someone should make a thread where people post all the times he's been KO'd by one person under their own power, and see if they outnumber the times he's taken similar damage. If we could avoid a troll fest, I think people would be surprised of how comparatively rare it is. srank issued a challenge a while back, where he offered to post 3 equivalent healing feats for everyone 1 legitimate KO he had. No one took him up on it. Srank knew his shit thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.