Sise-Neg vs. Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Sise-Neg (like Genesis):

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/41760/874781-siseneg12.jpg

vs.

Imperiex:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48551/1166683-adventuresofsuperman594p16and17.jpg

Who wins this fight?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by backup
Sise-Neg (like Genesis):

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/41760/874781-siseneg12.jpg

vs.

Imperiex:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48551/1166683-adventuresofsuperman594p16and17.jpg

Who wins this fight?

Actually a very good fight. And a close one.

TheHulkster
Sise-Neg. Not even close.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Sise-Neg. Not even close.
How?Both have the energy of a Big Bang. Both had more or less he same max feat. Two Universal (main Universe at that) beings duking it out. If at all I would lean towards the Entropy giving Imperiex a slight edge.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
How?Both have the energy of a Big Bang. Both had more or less he same max feat. Two Universal (main Universe at that) beings duking it out. If at all I would lean towards the Entropy giving Imperiex a slight edge.

Imperiex doesn't possess the energy of a Big Bang. He has energy from the galaxies he destroys. He induces/triggers big bangs by destroying the current universe and does this through a hollowing process involving technological manipulation of nexus points.

Imperiex' feats include destroying Doomsday and warding off the assault by Daxam. The conventional forces battling him are able to destroy his ship and use their firepower to maneuver him into position for the final assault.

Galan007
Imperiex doesn't possess the energy of a Big Bang. Still trying to peddle this ill-informed BS, I see? laughing out loud

Imperiex absolutely DOES contain the energies of a big bang... We saw him release a big bang ON PANEL, ffs:
http://i.imgur.com/W4Atluom.jpg http://i.imgur.com/m4Tu7C2m.jpg http://i.imgur.com/zSyVq77m.jpg

This fact is even corroborated by his canon bio:
http://i.imgur.com/mi5zMxKh.jpg

...Don't know why I even wasted the time to post this evidence, though... You're just going to ignore it all anyway, lol. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zack M
BOOM!

TheHulkster
SMH. Bios are not canon. The post #19 poster in the below link sums it up thoroughly so I don't have to waste time with you. Point #7 of his post addresses your rather self serving interpretation of what the artwork shows. You would do better sticking to hype labels. "Imperiex is the embodiment of flatulence. He can't be beat" LOL.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/imperiex-prime-vs-classic-odin-585799/?page=1#js-message-11862158

Galan007
laughing out loud

Boy, did I call that:
Originally posted by Galan007
...Don't know why I even wasted the time to post this evidence, though... You're just going to ignore it all anyway, lol. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Troll on, troll!! thumb up

TheHulkster
Chump's response ^.

abhilegend
http://i.imgur.com/zSyVq77.jpg

"Engine of creation fires twice, two universes born simultaneously, engulfing one another, juxtaposing Infinity atop Infinity until two become one become everything".

How can any one think that wasn't a big bang explosion atop another big bang? It's stated as clearly as it can be.

Hulkster is still crying over Imperiex I see.

abhilegend
SMH. Bios are not canon. The post #19 poster in the below link sums it up thoroughly so I don't have to waste time with you. Point #7 of his post addresses your rather self serving interpretation of what the artwork shows. You would do better sticking to hype labels. "Imperiex is the embodiment of flatulence. He can't be beat" LOL.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/imperiex-prime-vs-classic-odin-585799/?page=1#js-message-11862158
laughing out loud

The best circlejerk I've seen in a long time.

"Brainiac 13 is barely above herald level. Superman isn't that strong. Odin is universal level".

Marvel zombies are really hilarious. In DC everyone is scaled down compared to Superman because obviously Superman isn't that strong.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Imperiex doesn't possess the energy of a Big Bang. He has energy from the galaxies he destroys. He induces/triggers big bangs by destroying the current universe and does this through a hollowing process involving technological manipulation of nexus points.

Imperiex' feats include destroying Doomsday and warding off the assault by Daxam. The conventional forces battling him are able to destroy his ship and use their firepower to maneuver him into position for the final assault.

It was shown on panel (Thanks @Galan and @Abhi again) that he indeed has the power of the big bang, like Genesis. You are ill informed or you have a versy strange interpretation of the panel which I don't share. So let's agree to disagree. For you Imperiex has no Universal energy like Sissy and for me he does, like shown in the panel.

TheHulkster
It was shown on panel (Thanks @Galan and @Abhi again) that he indeed has the power of the big bang, like Genesis. You are ill informed or you have a versy strange interpretation of the panel which I don't share. So let's agree to disagree. For you Imperiex has no Universal energy like Sissy and for me he does, like shown in the panel.

The panel below is very specific with regard to what is inside of Imperiex:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111276547/5762011-galxies.jpg

Can you explain how this jibes with containing Big Bang energy? They are going to channel that energy back to the galaxies they came from. Would not one who reads this scene be fairly well informed?

Abhi's scans show repeated reference to him igniting or triggering a Big Bang. Superman also states that Imperiex will survive the Big Bang. All of such statements imply that the Big Bang is something separate from Imperiex that he triggers and survives. The panels you reference show his energy being dispersed within the Big Bang that he triggers at the beginning of time. THAT jibes with the very specific details shown in the scan above.

I have seen several instances where Bios contradict something stated by an editor or writer and when asked about it, the writers and/or editors state that they have nothing to do with nor control over handbook writers. They are fans who have managed to be chosen to write bios and they make mistakes. Bios are not canon.

Now again, I'm curious as to how your opinion jibes with the dialogue in the scan above.

emu
Serious question, how did Imperiex's design get past DC?

Off topic I know, but it's f*cking disgraceful thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111276547/5762011-galxies.jpg

Can you explain how this jibes with containing Big Bang energy? They are going to channel that energy back to the galaxies they came from. Would not one who reads this scene be fairly well informed?

Abhi's scans show repeated reference to him igniting or triggering a Big Bang. Superman also states that Imperiex will survive the Big Bang. All of such statements imply that the Big Bang is something separate from Imperiex that he triggers and survives. The panels you reference show his energy being dispersed within the Big Bang that he triggers at the beginning of time. THAT jibes with the very specific details shown in the scan above.

I have seen several instances where Bios contradict something stated by an editor or writer and when asked about it, the writers and/or editors state that they have nothing to do with nor control over handbook writers. They are fans who have managed to be chosen to write bios and they make mistakes. Bios are not canon.

Now again, I'm curious as to how your opinion jibes with the dialogue in the scan above.

Very easily. You even say it. The dialogue of the characters is not accurate, the statement of the narrator however is. A character saying he is god might be hyperbole, a character saying this is that or this might be wrong but the narrator describing what happens is more valid, hence if the narrator states that "the engine of creation fires twice... two universes born simultaneously" logic demands that this is more true than the dialogue or statement of a character.

Of course, if Imperiex himself would state that he has the energies of just Galaxies I could see your stance as more reasonable and the contradiction you might see. Why should he lowball himself. However if it's a narration of what we see, I just can't agree with you preferring a statement of a "lesser" being over the narrator.

DarkSaint85
It's also preceded in the scan by 'from what's we understand'.

TheHulkster
OMG, you guys have gone full fanboy. And I was called a "troll". Now you are erroneously claiming that the two page spread of dialogue is "inaccurate". LOL. I'm sure that's what Loeb was going for.

You give props to the same Abhi who treats a cryptic speaking Oblivion, who says that something may be an illusion, as speaking undeniable facts, yet a serious analysis by Darkseid, Atom, Luther and other high level scientists is "innacurate".

Then somehow the statement "the engine of creation fires twice... two universes born simultaneously" is a statement referencing the type of energy within Imperiex's armor. The rationalization hamster is spinning right now.

DarkSaint85
Am just saying (wasn't involved with the illusions convo) that the full sentence is 'from what we understand'.

Was it right? Was it wrong? Well, later on, we see the whole two universe scan thing. We see that there is a discrepancy (as you point out).

So were they wrong?

TheHulkster
Where did I say there was a discrepancy or contradiction?

DarkSaint85
How the scans 'jibe' with your scan.

TheHulkster
Can you explain how this jibes with containing Big Bang energy?

*snip

As you can see above, that is not what I said.

DarkSaint85
Am saying, the dialogue jibes.... because it's not presented as fact.

From what I can understand of the argument between Galan and you, the two scans contradict each other.

Are you saying my understanding is wrong?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Am saying, the dialogue jibes.... because it's not presented as fact.

From what I can understand of the argument between Galan and you, the two scans contradict each other.

Are you saying my understanding is wrong?

Yes. The two scans don't contradict each other because there is no scan that indicates that Impy contains Big Bang energy IMO. So from my point of view, the only thing that the scientists contradict is his opinion and not what is on paper.

The clarity of what the scientists say is far, far greater than what is shown at the beginning of time. All we know is that Impy is sent back to the beginning of time and hollows the universe just as it is created triggering a second Big Bang simultaneously. We see his energy expanding within the expanding of that triggered Big Bang. No contradiction and no need to erroneously declare serious analysis within the book by the great minds of the universe as "inaccurate".

DarkSaint85
You didn't get my point.

I used almost the exact wording as in your scan.....'from my understanding'.

Doesn't mean my understanding was correct.

carver9

thumb up

Character is more hype than any character on KMC.

TheHulkster
You didn't get my point.

I used almost the exact wording as in your scan.....'from my understanding'.

Doesn't mean my understanding was correct.

If you would have left out "from what I understand" it still would have been incorrect.

Also, the difference is that you are real life. In the world of comics, serious analysis by knowledgeable characters is fact until somewhere in the book it is discovered and expressed that it is not fact. The writer has complete control over what is truth and what is false and it is through dialogue that the writer expresses truth.

There is no one writing your life who is in control of the truth and is trying to use your words to relay that truth. Loeb wanted to relay what is inside of Imperiex to us. And he did so.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

Character is more hype than any character on KMC.

And outside of KMC, though I think Antimonitor gives him some competition in the hype department.

DarkSaint85
If you would have left out "from what I understand" it still would have been incorrect.

Also, the difference is that you are real life. In the world of comics, serious analysis by knowledgeable characters is fact until somewhere in the book it is discovered and expressed that it is not fact. The writer has complete control over what is truth and what is false and it is through dialogue that the writer expresses truth.

There is no one writing your life who is in control of the truth and is trying to use your words to relay that truth. Loeb wanted to relay what is inside of Imperiex to us. And he did so.

Or Loeb wanted to convey their indecision and struggle to get a handle on a villain none of them knew what was happening.

abhilegend

They didn't know anything about Imperiex at that point. Hence why they thought destroying his armor would unleash the power.

It only freed his energy form only.

No, because they were not draining the galaxies. They were collapsing the universe via a black hole.

http://i.imgur.com/INRQrUK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FQFqHYZ.jpg

You're a mindless troll whose only work is to lowball everything in DC.

Try harder next time.

He ignited a second big bang in the first big bang from nowhere?

Never mind.

"Engine of creation fires twice, two universes born simultaneously, engulfing one another, juxtaposing Infinity atop Infinity until two become one become everything".

It specifically states how two universes are born and engine of creation fires twice.

Even you can't be this dumb.

It's not a bio idiot.

And on panel his explosion created a second universe.

Try harder next time.

laughing out loud

TheHulkster
Or Loeb wanted to convey their indecision and struggle to get a handle on a villain none of them knew what was happening.

He would have had to have actually shown that in order to convey it. "From what we understand" simply doesn't even come remotely close to doing so and is quite a reach. Darkseid seems quite sure of himself as well as Luther. Same for Atom. Heck they all seem practically sure and the only thing preventing success is Braniac.

LOL at Abhi coming in mad with personal insults and irrelevant scans. He cries a lot. stick out tongue

Zack M
Originally posted by abhilegend
They didn't know anything about Imperiex at that point. Hence why they thought destroying his armor would unleash the power.

It only freed his energy form only.

No, because they were not draining the galaxies. They were collapsing the universe via a black hole.

http://i.imgur.com/INRQrUK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FQFqHYZ.jpg

You're a mindless troll whose only work is to lowball everything in DC.

Try harder next time.

He ignited a second big bang in the first big bang from nowhere?

Never mind.

It specifically states how two universes are born and engine of creation fires twice.

Even you can't be this dumb.

It's not a bio idiot.

And on panel his explosion created a second universe.

Try harder next time.

laughing out loud

thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend

How can any one think that wasn't a big bang explosion atop another big bang? It's stated as clearly as it can be.

Hulkster is still crying over Imperiex I see. Yeah, it doesn't matter how blatantly clear-cut it is... Hulkie-boy simply won't except any facts, unless they align with his laughably contorted version of the truth. He'll just ignore all evidence we provide, and 'counter' it with some sort of random BS that has nothing to do with anything, lol.

The poor guy isn't even good at being a troll. laughing out loud

TheHulkster
Yeah, it doesn't matter how blatantly clear-cut it is... Hulkie-boy simply won't except any facts, unless they align with his laughably contorted version of the truth. He'll just ignore all evidence we provide, and 'counter' it with some sort of random BS that has nothing to do with anything, lol.

You really are upset that I ruined your Imperiex dreams. It's all in fun geek. But continue to cry more! laughing

Zack M
Yeah, it doesn't matter how blatantly clear-cut it is... Hulkie-boy simply won't except any facts, unless they align with his laughably contorted version of the truth. He'll just ignore all evidence we provide, and 'counter' it with some sort of random BS that has nothing to do with anything, lol.

They never learn.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Zack M
They never learn.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/mid-air-shot-smiling-young-man-recycling-t-shirt-cheering-pompoms-studio-shot-31107211.jpg

Zack M
See what I mean? wink

psycho gundam
Thanks Abhilegend for posting the big bang at actual size

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
OMG, you guys have gone full fanboy. And I was called a "troll". Now you are erroneously claiming that the two page spread of dialogue is "inaccurate". LOL. I'm sure that's what Loeb was going for.

You give props to the same Abhi who treats a cryptic speaking Oblivion, who says that something may be an illusion, as speaking undeniable facts, yet a serious analysis by Darkseid, Atom, Luther and other high level scientists is "innacurate".

Then somehow the statement "the engine of creation fires twice... two universes born simultaneously" is a statement referencing the type of energy within Imperiex's armor. The rationalization hamster is spinning right now.

I tried to discuss this with you in a polite way and showed you the wrong of your argument "picking and choosing" character statements over each other and disregarding on panel showings and narration. Now you attack me with the "fanboy" escape? That is disappointing and shows me only that you indeed have a big bias as the base of your opinion and not much else. :/

Edit: And I think I know who you are, judged on your grudge against Galan wink, Mr.

Galan007
Edit: And I think I know who you are, judged on your grudge against Galan wink, Mr. Lol, I thought the same thing... Odd 'coincidence', isn't it? mmm

Hulkie, who I've never had any contact with up until a few days ago, comes out of the woodwork with an obvious personal vendetta(aka. extreme butthurtery) directed towards me...And this just so happens to be right after "you know who" goes AWOL after his latest mental breakdown.

...But I'm the one with a bunch of sock accounts. laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Oh here we go... Sockgate.

https://media.tenor.co/images/a25c1e1b71d1d878a1ca048b51f530cd/tenor.gif

emu
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Thanks Abhilegend for posting the big bang at actual size The madman is a page whore.

I love his stretching thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

https://media.tenor.co/images/a25c1e1b71d1d878a1ca048b51f530cd/tenor.gif Lol, nah... I'm not mentally unstable enough to go on a hate-fueled rant for page after page, randomly accusing someone of having a bunch of sock accounts because I'm pissed they don't agree with me. Truth be told, I couldn't care less one way or the other. big grin

...It's just an awfully strange coinkydink, is all. ermmhappy

Galan007
Originally posted by emu
I love his stretching thumb up https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder897/500x/25580897.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe

Shut up Rage!

biscuits

TheHulkster
Lol, I thought the same thing... Odd 'coincidence', isn't it? mmm

Hulkie, who I've never had any contact with up until a few days ago, comes out of the woodwork with an obvious personal vendetta(aka. extreme butthurtery) directed towards me...And this just so happens to be right after "you know who" goes AWOL after his latest mental breakdown.

...But I'm the one with a bunch of sock accounts. laughing out loud

So I registered on August 12th in order to target you 9 months later? You're an odd character. You went off when I told you that all of your arguments on a particular topic were based on character hype. You've been stalking me ever since. I guess I hurt your feelings.

Zack M

laughing out loud

Galan007
Hulkie definitely has some butthurtery he's directing towards me for some odd reason, and that's fine... His motives are his own, but it's just an awfully strange coincidence. At the end of the day, he's not the first tard that's been exposed, and he certainly won't be the last. thumb up

His posts are entertaining if nothing else, though, so I hope he sticks around. laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Shut up Rage!

biscuits

Shutup Boardwalker!

winkiss

emu
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder897/500x/25580897.jpg You just used a scan, it's now whatever Abhi wants it to be thumb up

TheHulkster
You obviously have some butthurtery you're directing towards me fore some reason, and that's fine... Again, it's just a strange coincidence, but your motives are your own. You're not the first idiot I've exposed, and I doubt you'll be the last. thumb up

Keep patting yourself on the back, though. Your posts are entertaining if nothing else. laughing out loud

I responded to one post of yours after 9 months and you went you went spastic. You posted multiple posts declaring what Imperiex embodies or represents with not a word of what he actually does featwise. So I pointed it out and you you went into scorned woman mode. It's not that serious emo.

This is like the fourth accusation against me of being a sock puppet. Hell, even Abhi knows me from a few years back.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^I actually brought this up, based on your postings of the last days. So blame me if that helps, Mr.
Shutup Boardwalker!

winkiss

I miss my alt personality, he was my better twin. sadness

DarkSaint85
Hulkie definitely has some butthurtery he's directing towards me for some odd reason, and that's fine... His motives are his own, but it's just an awfully strange coincidence. At the end of the day, he's not the first tard that's been exposed, and he certainly won't be the last. thumb up

His posts are entertaining if nothing else, though, so I hope he sticks around. laughing out loud

Maybe it's because you're just a hateful human beingthumb up

Galan007
Maybe it's because you're just a hateful human beingthumb up http://i.imgur.com/y7tDpXy.gif

Philosophía

His posts are entertaining if nothing else, though, so I hope he sticks around. laughing out loud He reminds me of quanchi, tbh.

celeyhyga17
Definitely not Mr. M. Actually agree with Phildo here.

Galan007
Originally posted by Phil
He reminds me of quanchi, tbh. mmm...

Definitely that level of stupid/bitter, but quan's post-count was one of the most important things in his life. I can't imagine him neutering his posts-per-day with a sock account.

...mhmm

In all likelihood, he's just some random schmuck. It is still thought-provoking, though. thumb up

Philosophía
mmm...

Definitely that level of stupid/bitter, but quan's post-count was one of the most important things in his life. I can't imagine him neutering his posts-per-day with a sock account.

...mhmm

In all likelihood, he's just some random schmuck. It is still thought-provoking, though. thumb up This is...interesting.

Quanchi's last post on this forum was on April 14th, before that being quite active.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A108017

Exactly one week later, on April 21st, this moron started posting, after having not posted for 4 months, and quanchi vanishes:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&q=userid%3A151603&sortby=&sortorder=&pagenumber=5

In all likelihood, he's just some random schmuck. It is still thought-provoking, though. thumb up Probably.

They're like the Hydra, slay one single digit IQ, and another one takes its place.

Zack M
Hmm, interesting.

Galan007
Originally posted by Phil
This is...interesting.

Quanchi's last post on this forum was on April 14th, before that being quite active.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A108017

Exactly one week later, on April 21st, this moron started posting, after having not posted for 4 months, and quanchi vanishes:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&q=userid%3A151603&sortby=&sortorder=&pagenumber=5

Probably.

They're like the Hydra, slay one single digit IQ, and another one takes its place. Interesting indeed. thumb up

Their hate has made them desperate...

http://i.imgur.com/yVYWNSS.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's definitely Quan. The bold typing on half of each of his responses makes it clear. smile

But I love Quan, so it's ok. smilesmilesmile

Prof. T.C McAbe
Wasn't quan the dude who would never admit that Thanos is below someone else? He could never bear to write this:
Adult Franklin Richards
Galactus/Imperiex
Anti-Monitor
Onslaught
Tyrant
Thanos
HP Doomsday

Not sure about Monarch.

So, I trust my initial gut feeling ^^.

"Id"
Sise drags Imperiex to the beginning of time.

psycho gundam
Quan would have put Thanos a lot higher on that list even using a sock. That's a dead giveaway that it's not him

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by "Id"
Sise drags Imperiex to the beginning of time.
So in this thread ure saying Sise matters?

-K-M-

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT77XWum9yH7zNkFW0/giphy.gif

"Id"

Sise

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -K-M-
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT77XWum9yH7zNkFW0/giphy.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/de988aaa6519f1eed0871ab3c1cb312a/tumblr_n40vbeaUaS1sj7tiwo1_500.gif

TheHulkster
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's definitely Quan. The bold typing on half of each of his responses makes it clear. smile

But I love Quan, so it's ok. smilesmilesmile

Is that why Gaylen is obsessed with me? He thinks I'm Quanchi and is obsessed with Quanchi?

You're cool. Don't be stupid like Gaylen. It's clear than I'm not Quanchi. And I like Quanchi also.

Galan007
"Gaylen"... That's funny because you changed my username so it says "Gay", lol.

Your jokes are on point today!!! thumb up

TheHulkster
Dang. celeyhyga17 spelled it like that. My bad.

Galan007
ZING!!!! laughing out loud

Mr Master

Lol, I thought the same thing... Odd 'coincidence', isn't it?
no expression ... and stop cloaking your obvious tirade in vague accusations with this babble below.

Dude, this is why we swam in dirty waters. It seems yur anxious for more of the same.
I try and back off, even though U started the whole shit,
I come around just overlooking threads, I catch u doing this.
... and, seeking the acknowledgment of trolls to, feel better about yurself? damn.

"mental breakdown" my dick! Look who's still trolling me when I'm not around. "Mental" issues? Look in the mirror bud.

If u don't enjoy others attacking u, don't do it, like yur doing here, like yu've always done.
U think that, or any other is MY "sock?" Go to Bada and he can quickly verify that.

ps. I never thought about u once son, since our fallout, obviously the same can't be said for u.

Galan007
laughing out loud

Mr Master
pfft ... or we can 'let bygones be bygones' and move forward.

I'm a big boy, willing to forgive.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

RadZoa
What kind of name is Sise Neg anyway? Probably has a small penis

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Mr Master
pfft ... or we can 'let bygones be bygones' and move forward.

I'm a big boy, willing to forgive.

laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by RadZoa
What kind of name is Sise Neg anyway? Probably has a small penis
Genesis backwards, very lame indeed. Good old days. Anyway. Though he might indeed have a small penis he is just a notch below the IG. Means he was in this story the new embodiment of the 616 Universe, which is impressive. The power of a big bang packed in one being.

Galan007
Genesis backwards, very lame indeed. laughing out loud Holy shit... I honestly never noticed that.

Well done, sir.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/well_done_sir.gif

SquallX
Genesis backwards, very lame indeed. Good old days. Anyway. Though he might indeed have a small penis he is just a notch below the IG. Means he was in this story the new embodiment of the 616 Universe, which is impressive. The power of a big bang packed in one being.

You just blow my mind!

Juntai
I hope you guys are being sarcastic at not noticing. Things like that always immediately jump at me in comic books, and I look at the page like:

-sigh-

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Juntai
I hope you guys are being sarcastic at not noticing. Things like that always immediately jump at me in comic books, and I look at the page like:

-sigh-
They wanted to make me feel better and you ruined it! Reported!

cry

leonidas
laughing out loud

i'd actually assumed everyone knew that. /shrug

Galan007
Shut up, leo.

g007_uhuhv

leonidas
embarrasment

Raptor22
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

i'd actually assumed everyone knew that. /shrug It's not so bad. Its not like they couldn't figure out who Alucard is.... Right...?

Galan007
That one I actually knew. stick out tongue

leonidas
er, yeah, EVERYONE knew that one.... no expression

Galan007
Shut up, leo.

g007_uhuhv g007_uhuhv

leonidas
tough crowd mmm

-K-M-
Did you guys know racecar backwards is racecar? How about nalaguptuhs?

http://cdn.skim.gs/image/upload/c_fill,dpr_1.0,w_620/v1477568099/giphy_ta6byv.gif

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -K-M-
nalaguptuhs? You fuct "up"

Galan007
laughing out loud

Mungi's terrible at life. thumb up

-K-M-
I'm happy with my choices

*continues to dry heave*

MrMind
Imperiex wins

Sise Neg created ONE universe

https://i.postimg.cc/GpnbP1pn/0.jpg

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mr Master
no expression ... and stop cloaking your obvious tirade in vague accusations with this babble below.

Dude, this is why we swam in dirty waters. It seems yur anxious for more of the same.
I try and back off, even though U started the whole shit,
I come around just overlooking threads, I catch u doing this.
... and, seeking the acknowledgment of trolls to, feel better about yurself? damn.

"mental breakdown" my dick! Look who's still trolling me when I'm not around. "Mental" issues? Look in the mirror bud.

If u don't enjoy others attacking u, don't do it, like yur doing here, like yu've always done.
U think that, or any other is MY "sock?" Go to Bada and he can quickly verify that.

ps. I never thought about u once son, since our fallout, obviously the same can't be said for u.

Lol. This post didn't age well.

deft
Imperiex wins.

DarkSaint85
You really are upset that I ruined your Imperiex dreams. It's all in fun geek. But continue to cry more! laughing

Lol.

Galan burned with anger that day.

"Yes, Brucie....I will become that which they most fear! I will become.....a MOD!!!!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.