Gamora, Groot & Drax vs. She Hulk, Spider-Man & Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

eaebiakuya
Team 1 wins.

TethAdamTheRock

Flyattractor
So where exactly does current Drax rank when compared to classic versions of Drax?

Sin I AM
Tough. If team 1 wins its due solely to Groot. Gamora/Drax are useless. Team 2 has noway of dropping Groot, stalemate.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Gamora/Drax are useless.

Imagine if you said it on KMC like 10 years ago. You'd get crucified.

darthgoober
Tough. If team 1 wins its due solely to Groot. Gamora/Drax are useless. Team 2 has noway of dropping Groot, stalemate.
Do what?! Gamora can whip the Hell out of anyone on team 2.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Imagine if you said it on KMC like 10 years ago. You'd get crucified.

Yeah but that says more about KMC Posters then the characters.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by darthgoober
Do what?! Gamora can whip the Hell out of anyone on team 2.

No she cant. She doesnt have the feats. Jen would bfr her. Luke would tank everything. And she wont land a hit on Parker.

Someones gonna mention Ronan/Angela go ahead..one outlier and one almost stalemate from a new character isnt shit imo.

zopzop
Someones gonna mention Ronan/
She was amped vs Ronan. Said so on panel.

darthgoober
No she cant. She doesnt have the feats. Jen would bfr her. Luke would tank everything. And she wont land a hit on Parker.

Someones gonna mention Ronan/Angela go ahead..one outlier and one almost stalemate from a new character isnt shit imo.
She's knocked around Asgardian trolls, Rogue(w/ Ms Marvel's powers), She Hulk, Maxam, dumb Drax, B&T Thor, and the Ironman based Thanos clone aside from her showings against Ronan/Angela so Cage won't be "tanking" her attacks. Jen would only be able to BFR her with a really clean hit or if she got her hands on Gamora and I don't see her doing that given the speed/skill difference. And Parker would only be able to evade so much given his track record against skilled MA's.

Gamora's a bad ***** with superhuman stats across the board, a good healing factor, loads of skill, and willing to kill if it becomes necessary. And she wields some kind of edged weapon frequently enough that one should be considered "standard equipment" for her.

Originally posted by zopzop
She was amped vs Ronan. Said so on panel.
Not amped, upgraded.

eaebiakuya
Gamora or Drax beat Luke Cage without much effort. I dont think this match is close.

Flyattractor
Aren't there older versions of Drax that Team 2 should stand no change whatsoever against?

Stoic
Originally posted by darthgoober
She's knocked around Asgardian trolls, Rogue(w/ Ms Marvel's powers), She Hulk, Maxam, dumb Drax, B&T Thor, and the Ironman based Thanos clone aside from her showings against Ronan/Angela so Cage won't be "tanking" her attacks. Jen would only be able to BFR her with a really clean hit or if she got her hands on Gamora and I don't see her doing that given the speed/skill difference. And Parker would only be able to evade so much given his track record against skilled MA's.

Gamora's a bad ***** with superhuman stats across the board, a good healing factor, loads of skill, and willing to kill if it becomes necessary. And she wields some kind of edged weapon frequently enough that one should be considered "standard equipment" for her.

Not amped, upgraded.

I have no choice but to agree wholeheartedly with this post. All characters have poor showings, but if we look at them at their peak, I'd give this to team one due mainly to Gamora's performances against tougher individuals than the ones on team 2. Angela would absolutely slay any member on team 2, Gamora has stalemated against her, one shot the Thing, remained untouchable by Thanos while hitting him with precision strikes that were capable of drawing blood.This may not seem to be all that impressive at first glance, but then we all need to remember that Thanos is tough enough to survive having a star blow up in his face, or resist being crushed into subatomic particles by a black hole.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.