Iron man suit or Milano (GOTG)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Your birthday comes up and stan the man comes to your doorstep and gives you the option of choosing to have iron mans suit of armor with full knowledge of how to use it or the milano with full knowledge on how to use it.

With iron man armor you get each main suit used by stark in mcu along with Jarvis as an a.i. With milano you get starlords helmet, jacket, rocket boots, and weapons

Adam Grimes
Even though that with Tony's armor, and Jarvis, making a ship with the similar the Milano wouldn't be too hard, the later is too unique. So I pick Peter's ship.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Even though that with Tony's armor, and Jarvis, making a ship with the similar the Milano wouldn't be too hard, the later is too unique. So I pick Peter's ship.

True likewise. Plus the fact that you cam cruise the cosmos and not feel so claustrophobic the suit

spetznaz
100% Stark's suit.

But then again, I know next to nothing about the Milano. Can someone please explain why two serious posters have chosen it? What am I missing?

Thanks

Silent Master
Having an AI would be far too useful.

StiltmanFTW
Milano... because I want to leave this f*cking planet laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Tonys armor isnt capable of stellar travel?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Tonys armor isnt capable of stellar travel?

It's MCU, it cannot do hyperspace jumps.

JayDaDon
I'd probably go with the mark 45 armor. Its a lot closer in the movies tho. If it were comics I'd easily go with Iron man's armor...he does have the space armor which can do interstellar travel. That level of tech is mindboggling when you really think about it.

riv6672
The Milano.
Space/planetary travel, and cool personal equipment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.