Hawkeye vs Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
Who's a better archer?

Who's a better H2H fighter?

Who has better trick arrows?

deathslash
Likely Hawkeye, but not by much.

Likely Green Arrow, but not by much.

Hawkeye by a fair enough margin.

Vanguard
1. Hawkeye
2. GA
3. Not sure

beatboks
In both Archery and H2H they are dead even based on feats.

Hawkeye has the better trick arrows since Ollie hasnt used them much at all since Long bow hunters until the Nu52 (which I only caught the first 6 months of before dropping)

Faceless808
Once upon a time, GA was known for his trick arrows when HE hardly used them. What happened for their rep to switch places?
This was back in the silver age.

Zack M
Trick arrows are pretty close, especially in the DCnU. Ollie has his own geniuses working on them and their pretty diverse. One of his arrows took down a Superman level threat.

Stoic
They seem about dead even from what I've read.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Trick arrows are pretty close, especially in the DCnU. Ollie has his own geniuses working on them and their pretty diverse. One of his arrows took down a Superman level threat. clint has adamantium arrows and pym particle arrows though. Also, the draw weight of Clint's bow is twice that of GA's and he still fire just as fast and just as accurately.

8swords
Originally posted by deathslash
clint has adamantium arrows and pym particle arrows though. Also, the draw weight of Clint's bow is twice that of GA's and he still fire just as fast and just as accurately.

death battle referrence?

deathslash
Originally posted by 8swords
death battle referrence? huh ......no. I'm pretty sure that it was stated on panel.

8swords
huh ......no. I'm pretty sure that it was stated on panel.

i know, i just noticed that you said the same/ almost the same thing as what they said in that Hawkeye vs GA death battle

deathslash
Originally posted by 8swords
i know, i just noticed that you said the same/ almost the same thing as what they said in that Hawkeye vs GA death battle huh.....well I guess that's one death battle that they got right. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
That death battle was horrible.

Lord Barton rapes, no bow needed.

TheHulk
1. Hawkeye

2. GA

3.Hawkeye

3-1 Hawkeye

beatboks
clint has adamantium arrows and pym particle arrows though. Also, the draw weight of Clint's bow is twice that of GA's and he still fire just as fast and just as accurately.

Where exactly are you getting this draw weight from? I cant r3call seeing anything stating the draw weight of either. The only thing I can even think that would indicate what it was for eather was oneninstance in the Grell era GA that it took two ment to bend and string Ollies's bow when it wasnt.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TheHulk
1. Hawkeye

2. GA

3.Hawkeye

3-1 Hawkeye

Lord Clint's striking power is equal to Mjolnir, as seen in Revengers arc.

DarkSaint85
http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/14718298_1865247593715942_6055925456685760512_n.jpg

Pre 52, but still.

SamZED
Clint has lifted a car. With one hand.

deathslash
Originally posted by beatboks
Where exactly are you getting this draw weight from? I cant r3call seeing anything stating the draw weight of either. The only thing I can even think that would indicate what it was for eather was oneninstance in the Grell era GA that it took two ment to bend and string Ollies's bow when it wasnt. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc59lnQcTj1rwk3plo1_1280.png
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc59lnQcTj1rwk3plo2_1280.png
Hawkeye Volume 1 #04 (Mark Gruenwald)

Can't remember which one, but the draw weight of arrows bow was stated in a bio to be 125 pounds.

DarkSaint85
*does fusion dance with deathslash*

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
*does fusion dance with deathslash* we are now the mighty DS, beware our scans!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.