Best brawler?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Games like Devil May Cry, Baynetta, God of War, Ninja Gaiden...

Go back as far as the sixth gen, which is when they really took off, to now.

Inhuman
BattleToads

ares834
Castle Crashers has always been of my favorites.

cdtm
Guess I meant to say "Action game". I'm looking more for 3d action games, vs 2d "beat 'em ups".

They're definately two different beasts, as the 3d variety tend to be more combo driven and execution dependant, vs classic 2d brawlers like Final Fight or Streets of Rage (Although obviously modern 2d beat 'em ups adapted a lot of 3d action game mechanics..)

cdtm
Eh, guess I'll pick Transformers: Devastation. Had more fun with that over Devil May Cry, Bayo, or Revengeance at least.

Big part of that is being able to literally pound Bumblebee into the ground and jackhammer punch him up and down the arena like you owe him money.

Khazra Reborn
Ninja Gaiden 2 is probably my favorite action game. Get the vanilla release on the Xbox 360, it's a serious ball buster. One of the few action brawlers that doesn't hold your hand. Same with vanilla devil may cry 3, that one might be worse.

cdtm
I have vanilla Ninja Gaiden 2, along with Black (Only way to play it, screw Sigma. smile )

Glad to hear you say the 360 version is the way to go. All anyone talked about when the PS3 version came out was "them graphix" and "lol bouncing boobs".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.