Dragon Ball Powerlevels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Give the the X base

Example SS1 = 50x Base

SS1
SS2
SS3
SS4

SSGOD
SSGOD BLUE

GOGETA SS3
GOGEGA SS4
GOGETA SSGOD
GOGETA SSGOD BLUE

BEERUS
WHIS

TethAdamTheRock
Bump, no one?

NewGuy01
Frankly, I don't buy into the multiplier business unless we're talking about a specific character at a specific time. A guy who can already draw most of his latent power out in base won't get the kind of multiplier Namek Goku did when he turned SSJ.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Frankly, I don't buy into the multiplier business unless we're talking about a specific character at a specific time. A guy who can already draw most of his latent power out in base won't get the kind of multiplier Namek Goku did when he turned SSJ. but how much of a power up is it?

NewGuy01
Well, in the case of Namek Goku, it brought his power level from 3,000,000 to 150,000,000. Obviously an absolute game changer.

As for Buu-saga Goku, it made it so that he could easily support 40 tons (equivalent of ~400x gravity) on his limbs while fighting, whereas he could barely even lift that weight at all in base. So still pretty f*cking significant, but not as much so if you take something like his fight with Yakon into account.

However, if Mystic Gohan transformed, he'd pretty much get no power boost at all. His latent energy is already fully released; the only way for him to get stronger would be to train his body.

cdtm
SSJ Blue = base over 9,000. Barely.

carver9
New Guy reminds me of endless Mike and CDTM is a troll.

vansonbee
Originally posted by carver9
New Guy reminds me of endless Mike and CDTM is a troll. CDTM still better to have around than Beyondergod

carver9
Originally posted by vansonbee
CDTM still better to have around than Beyondergod

Agreed.

TethAdamTheRock
Bump

TethAdamTheRock

cdtm

Ouch, the backhand hurts. smile

Goku never went SSJ against any of the humans. Remember when it was big deal going SSJ against Gohan in their Cell Games training?

Where Gohan could do NOTHING?

Now, it's "Get ready Krillin, I'll hold back.

SSJ BLUE! SEE ME HOLDING BACK???

RealityWarper

True.

Beyondergod has always been ludicrous in all of his claims.

cdtm
In a general sense, by comic book standards I'd say Dragon Ball power levels are low herald level AT BEST.

Dr. Strange or Silver Surfer can casually destroy planets, but they're so much more versitile it's not even funny. For example, Dr. Strange could mind screw anyone in Dragon Ball, while Norrin Radd can transmute Beerus into a cookie or sonething.

Anime characters are simply weak sauce compared to comic book top ends.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by cdtm
Anime characters are simply weak sauce compared to comic book top ends.

Omni King, STTGL, The Chousin, Lord of Nightmarres, The Counter-Actor, Kami Tenchi, Featherine, The Creator from Umineko, Demonbane...

cdtm
LOL @ Omni King on that list.

He hasn't been attacked at all, his durability has yet to be determined.

The rest fall to Kubik or Mad Jim Jasper, maybe Franklin Richards. No need to bring up higher end beings like Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet or Anti Monitor, or Pre Crisis Superman.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The rest fall to Kubik or Mad Jim Jasper, maybe Franklin Richards. No need to bring up higher end beings like Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet or Anti Monitor, or Pre Crisis Superman.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

You're joking, right? The Creator is omnipotent, EGD is too powerful for the creator of all existence to erase, and oneshotted a casually multiversal being 400 million times with a glare, and the rest of them AFAIK have multiversal + feats. PC Supes/IG Thanos get stomped. laughing out loud

cdtm
Creator is a featless wonder. cool

The ultimate nullifier actually had erased/restored an entire omniverse, and an incomplete IG stuffed the nullifier.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
May as well say TOAA is a featless wonder, sheesh.

Which is a shit feat compared to what Elder God Demonbane has done, (Mars Demonbane was causing the destruction and rebirth of infinite universes during his fight with Liber Legis, and they got stomped by Nyarlathotep. Elder God Demonbane oneshots Nyarlathotep 400 million times with a glare, and seals away Azathoth).

And again, the others also have casually multiversal feats, sans Zen-Oh and STTGL. Kubik gets oneshotted. Jaspers and Franklin are erased. IG Thanos dies instantly. etc. smile

Damborgson

Where Gohan could do NOTHING?

Now, it's "Get ready Krillin, I'll hold back.

SSJ BLUE! SEE ME HOLDING BACK???

laughing out loud

cdtm
Anyways, as far as Dragon Ball power levels go, Omni King has a big question mark.

Sure, he busts universes. He's also not an abstract... Afaics, he's a corporal being. Does he need to eat? Sleep?

Can he resist mind screwing at all? Think of how Kosmos became vulnerable to Thanos's tp because she chose to assume a mortal form. Maybe the head angel is inhibiting/manipulating his thoughts, and that's why he acts like a big child?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omni-King has been stated multiple times to be the most powerful character in dragonball. It's inarguable at the moment that Zen-Oh could erase any character in Dragon Ball, instantly, with no effort at all. Could new evidence come that changes this? Perhaps. But from what I saw in Manga Chapter 26, it's highly unlikely imho.

NewGuy01
He doesn't seem to need to eat. Dude apparently had no problems just floating around in the empty void of a universe for eternity.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omni-King has been stated multiple times to be the most powerful character in dragonball. It's inarguable at the moment that Zen-Oh could erase any character in Dragon Ball, instantly, with no effort at all. Could new evidence come that changes this? Perhaps. But from what I saw in Manga Chapter 26, it's highly unlikely imho.

Yeah this point is rather interesting. The way their powers work. Is it sheer power or is it rather an ability they have from their status. One can be physically weak as hell and still have the ability to restart the Universe. Like a button. Power is sometimes vague. A President has a lot of power but in some situations an MAA figter would stomp him. If Omni-King has the power (rulership) over everything in the DB-Verse he doesn't need to be a good fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.