Imperiex Probe vs Galactus Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

leonidas
hmm, this is a bit tough i think. i'm not sure all punishers are the same. there was one that, i think, took on the avengers, but way back i recall ben fighting one 1on1 and winning (could be wrong--that would have been a long while back...)

i think some incarnations of punishers could match a probe, but for the most part the probes seemed above punishers. at least that's my gut impression.

carver9
I made this thread some yrs back.

psycho gundam
Thanos oneshotted them pretty easily

leonidas
yeah, but....thanos. /shrug

TheHulkster
The original Punisher is above a Probe:

https://m.imgur.com/BSCtktX

DarkSaint85
Although he is knocked back, his speech patterns and words hardly suggest the InBetweener is in much danger....

cdtm
No danger at all. Borderline lazy about it, opting for the least exertion of his power.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, this is a bit tough i think. i'm not sure all punishers are the same. there was one that, i think, took on the avengers, but way back i recall ben fighting one 1on1 and winning (could be wrong--that would have been a long while back...)

i think some incarnations of punishers could match a probe, but for the most part the probes seemed above punishers. at least that's my gut impression.
thumb up spot on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.