WBH runs the imperiex probe gaunthlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
How far does hulk go

1. 1 Probe
2. 2 Probes
3. 5 Probes
4. 10 Probes
5. 15 Probes
6. 20 Probes

Prof. T.C McAbe
Stops at 3.

carver9
Clears. One thunder clap would end it.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Stops at 3. I mean if he is able to take 1-3 probes, why not the rest or none at all?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by vansonbee
I mean if he is able to take 1-3 probes, why not the rest or none at all?

Because he won't oneshot them. It will be a very long fight and he will have a hard time. The explosion will also affect him. Fighting two and winning will be even harder. 5 blasting and pounding on him will be simply too much, he won't take a single one out before he goes down.

JBL
Punches one and destroys the others from the shockwaves. WBH is FAR above superman.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Punches one and destroys the others from the shockwaves. WBH is FAR above superman.

Pak said the only way Supes can beat regular Hulk is by calming him down but in a true fight, Hulk would kill him.

http://www.cbr.com/pak-explores-the-humanity-of-clark-kent-in-superman-doomed/

He isn't even talking about WWH. WWH would one shot him and World Breaker backlash would melt him.

JBL
Originally posted by carver9
Pak said the only way Supes can beat regular Hulk is by calming him down but in a true fight, Hulk would kill him.

He isn't even talking about WWH. WWH would one shot him and World Breaker backlash would melt him. Hes not the only one either. It just kills supermans fans to hear or read that. Supermans strength is set in stone and hulk would surpass it in seconds. WWH and WBH would murder superman unless he can talk them out of killing him. Now watch superman fans dispute against the very people who know more about superman than all of them put together.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^FYI, Pak is an idiot and I am pretty sure that some people on this board know more about the characters and their history than a lot of writers.

Rao Kal El
Lol Hulk is not melting Superman. Superman is not a mindeless one.

Superman has tanked far beyond shared planet busters

As for JBL who knows nothing about Superman just let him keep parroting, everybody knows he is a troll and that he has hardly ever read a Superman comic. And that his writer friends are nothing but a product of his butthurt imagination.

JBL
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Lol Hulk is not melting Superman. Superman is not a mindeless one.

Superman has tanked far beyond shared planet busters

As for JBL who knows nothing about Superman just let him keep parroting, everybody knows he is a troll and that he has hardly ever read a Superman comic. And that his writer friends are nothing but a product of his butthurt imagination. Yeah, you are the premier superman expert. Superman is not real, my writer friends are. But enjoy your protection..

psycho gundam
If you gave Hulk Superman's powers some people in this thread would still say he loses

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Yeah, you are the premier superman expert. Superman is not real, my writer friends are. But enjoy your protection..

Hahahahaha you are priceless.

"Ah my writer friends, that makes me a superman expert" laughing out loud

JBL
Originally posted by psycho gundam
If you gave Hulk Superman's powers some people in this thread would still say he loses You could add in Tyrants powers and they would still say hulk lose because of superman.

-Pr-
Guys, be on topic or please don't post at all.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JBL
Probes aren't durable enough to help Hulk produce shockwaves of that level.

JBL
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Probes aren't durable enough to help Hulk produce shockwaves of that level. True.

Rao Kal El
Oh wait this is WBH, I think He clears it.

And I don't need my writer friend to tell me so.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
You could add in Tyrants powers and they would still say hulk lose because of superman.

I would say Hulk loses because if you and carter both say someone wins, I'd have a better chance of winning the Powerball 5 times in a row, ending world hunger, curing cancer, perfecting cold fusion, finding Atlantis and inventing a perpetual motion machine, right before getting hit by a meteor than you two being right.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Delta1938
I would say Hulk loses because if you and carter both say someone wins, I'd have a better chance of winning the Powerball 5 times in a row, ending world hunger, curing cancer, perfecting cold fusion, finding Atlantis and inventing a perpetual motion machine, right before getting hit by a meteor than you two being right.

thumb up true laughing

-Pr-
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, be on topic or please don't post at all.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9

He isn't even talking about WWH. WWH would one shot him and World Breaker backlash would melt him.

And Joe Casey said Superman probably could have beaten Imperiex in probe busting mode.

Writers say stupid things.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by cdtm
And Joe Casey said Superman probably could have beaten Imperiex in probe busting mode.

Writers say stupid things.

But my writer friend says otherwise!

No seriously. I think Hulk WB mode will clear this.

cdtm
Anyways, imo Hulk can handle one or two probes at most.. Not an army.

Keep in mind they were stomping EVERYONE, and if one was beaten, the explosion took out the character.

Remember Aegis? Repurposed Imperiex probe. INSANELY POWERFUL, it incinerated Doomsday.

That's the kind of power those probes had.

The writers of that series clearly wanted Superman on another level, so it's not fair to say "Well, they jobbed." No, they were as strong as ever, it's Supes who was ramped up with his limiters finally off (Say what you will about the concept, that's what was going on.)

TheHulkster
Anyways, imo Hulk can handle one or two probes at most.. Not an army.

Keep in mind they were stomping EVERYONE, and if one was beaten, the explosion took out the character.

Remember Aegis? Repurposed Imperiex probe. INSANELY POWERFUL, it incinerated Doomsday.

That's the kind of power those probes had.

The writers of that series clearly wanted Superman on another level, so it's not fair to say "Well, they jobbed." No, they were as strong as ever, it's Supes who was ramped up with his limiters finally off (Say what you will about the concept, that's what was going on.)

Fin Fang Foom and Windigo are disentigrated by the shockwaves of his battle with an equal.

Diesldude
Originally posted by psycho gundam
If you gave Hulk Superman's powers some people in this thread would still say he loses
It's the S.

cdtm
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Fin Fang Foom and Windigo are disentigrated by the shockwaves of his battle with an equal.

That requires believing Red Shulk is his equal, which Pak clearly stated WWH is the strongest Hulk ever..

And the wishing well clearly played a role in their equal, infinite battle and destruction/regeneration of the surrounding area.

carver9
WWH clears.

Prof. T.C McAbe
That requires believing Red Shulk is his equal, which Pak clearly stated WWH is the strongest Hulk ever..

And the wishing well clearly played a role in their equal, infinite battle and destruction/regeneration of the surrounding area.

thumb up
Yes, even after being much more amped and turning into giant WBH they couldn't destroy anything while stomping on FFF, who took quite a beating. The Wishing Well played a huge role.

h1a8
Clears it easily.

TheHulkster

It is made clear that the wishing well makes her his equal, so that they can fight equally. It doesn't increase his strength. Regeneration of the surrounding area is part of what the wishing well offers. Pak is pretty thorough in explaining this.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3016571-5503833018-27387.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37526/4620534-099999999999.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.