Cyborg Vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c7/ca/38/c7ca38c7476e90c482a7a594dc9010fe.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/68/76/f26876cc9defbe19a48119012e87a405.jpg

byrdgang21
Black Bolt w/o too much trouble. I don't see how Cyborg can survive a scream unless I'm missing something

riv6672
I've seen both hyped as city busters. Cyborg's all over the map in these threads. confused

eaebiakuya
Black bolt is way above a city buster.

riv6672
Most times.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Black Bolt w/o too much trouble. I don't see how Cyborg can survive a scream unless I'm missing something
I don't think Cyborg could die. He got ripped apart by Grail And just self regenerated, And without statements BB's voice isn't what it's suggested to be feat wise.

Cyborg also has ways to harm BB create piercing weapons, Sonics, or boomtubes should suffice.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
I don't think Cyborg could die. He got ripped apart by Grail And just self regenerated, And without statements BB's voice isn't what it's suggested to be feat wise.

Cyborg also has ways to harm BB create piercing weapons, Sonics, or boomtubes should suffice.

His voice has no low showings iirc

Besides Cyborg doesnt have the feats. Aside from parademons, fodder and brief scuffles with shazam/power ring. BB takes a solid majority

eaebiakuya
And without statements BB's voice isn't what it's suggested to be feat wise.
\

He KO Heralds without even screaming. Hurt Thanos while weakened...

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
He KO Heralds without even screaming. Hurt Thanos while weakened...

Hurting Thanos doesn't equate to putting down Cyborg. It's a bit faulty... Cap has hurt Thanos with his shield, Namor hurt Thanos with a punch (While Namor was exhausted and had been prior beaten), etc etc. Doesn't give them an autowin against characters weaker than Thanos.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Sin I AM
His voice has no low showings iirc

Besides Cyborg doesnt have the feats. Aside from parademons, fodder and brief scuffles with shazam/power ring. BB takes a solid majority

I agree Vic doesn't have any showings against characters that are notable.

I'd like to add in Parasite though and Cheetah. Regardless all I'm saying is Vic has the means to harm Black Bolt and the equipment to stay in a fight with him.

BruceSkywalker
nothing vic can do here except lose

Sin I AM
I agree Vic doesn't have any showings against characters that are notable.

I'd like to add in Parasite though and Cheetah. Regardless all I'm saying is Vic has the means to harm Black Bolt and the equipment to stay in a fight with him.

Like what though? That white noise cannon is about as powerful as hes got. I was hoping theyd expand on his motherbox capabilities but hes reduced to a teleporter. His durability isnt much to write home about and in comparison to other leaguers his strength feats are lacking. Cant see him beating Iron Man let alone contending with a competant herald. Imo hes more a tech guy/brain along the lines of Beast than anything resembling a more credible fighter.

Damborgson
Black Bolt wouldnt need his voice.

riv6672
Hurting Thanos doesn't equate to putting down Cyborg. It's a bit faulty... Cap has hurt Thanos with his shield, Namor hurt Thanos with a punch (While Namor was exhausted and had been prior beaten), etc etc. Doesn't give them an autowin against characters weaker than Thanos.
Nice bit of logic. I agree.

EcstaticGrace
Like what though? That white noise cannon is about as powerful as hes got. I was hoping theyd expand on his motherbox capabilities but hes reduced to a teleporter. His durability isnt much to write home about and in comparison to other leaguers his strength feats are lacking. Cant see him beating Iron Man let alone contending with a competant herald. Imo hes more a tech guy/brain along the lines of Beast than anything resembling a more credible fighter.

Explain what BB's strength feats are though outside one panel showings scaling off other characters.

His durability at least suggest he's bulletproof something BB isnt which is made evident given arrows can pierce Boltagon.

1 way Vic can hurt him.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/5814295-big_weapons.jpg

2, again the white noise cannon. It was able to harm Cheetah, a Cheetah possessed Superman, Aquaman, some ancient Kryptonians, as well as Parasite who was prior League busting. So I don't understand why it won't harm BB.

On top of that his White noise cannon was able to counter Capt. Atom's quantum blast.

3. Then there's his energy blast he was pushing around Mammoth with it. Who has took hits from Superman without flinching.

Also took down some Timeless guys whose armor was impenetrable to Aquaman's trident. Same guy who penetrated Graves shield, put his trident in Darkseid's chest.

His durability has him taking a hit from Shazam, Parasite I believe, Power Ring (Seen from space) not to mention durability is irrelevant with Wolverine like healing.

Sin I AM
Explain what BB's strength feats are though outside one panel showings scaling off other characters.

His durability at least suggest he's bulletproof something BB isnt which is made evident given arrows can pierce Boltagon.

1 way Vic can hurt him.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/5814295-big_weapons.jpg

What are you asking for lifting feats? He contends regularly with class 100 characters and has fought and beaten hulk. Thats proof enough. Plus Banner already admitted he was strong and Sentry was terrified of fighting him. Cant recall anyone being afraid of Vic.

Vic isnt completely bulletproof as he still possesses organic parts. Plus noone is carrying a gun in this battle so nor sure y u mentioned it.

Never said he couldnt hurt him..just that he couldnt put him down.

2, again the white noise cannon. It was able to harm Cheetah, a Cheetah possessed Superman, Aquaman, some ancient Kryptonians, as well as Parasite who was prior League busting. So I don't understand why it won't harm BB.

On top of that his White noise cannon was able to counter Capt. Atom's quantum blast.

Like i said..the white noise cannon is his best (only) option nothing else he has possesses the damage output and id place a whisper over that cannon any day. And aside from fodder kryptonians who has he actually beaten?

3. Then there's his energy blast he was pushing around Mammoth with it. Who has took hits from Superman without flinching.

Also took down some Timeless guys whose armor was impenetrable to Aquaman's trident. Same guy who penetrated Graves shield, put his trident in Darkseid's chest.

His durability has him taking a hit from Shazam, Parasite I believe, Power Ring (Seen from space) not to mention durability is irrelevant with Wolverine like healing.

Ok so you ask me for strength feats without power scaling then base your whole argument off "strength" feats based off power scaling.

until Cyborg gets some legit fights under his belt hes the leagues tech guy not a warrior.

EcstaticGrace
What are you asking for lifting feats? He contends regularly with class 100 characters and has fought and beaten hulk. Thats proof enough. Plus Banner already admitted he was strong and Sentry was terrified of fighting him. Cant recall anyone being afraid of Vic.

Vic isnt completely bulletproof as he still possesses organic parts. Plus noone is carrying a gun in this battle so nor sure y u mentioned it.

Never said he couldnt hurt him..just that he couldnt put him down.

Like i said..the white noise cannon is his best (only) option nothing else he has possesses the damage output and id place a whisper over that cannon any day. And aside from fodder kryptonians who has he actually beaten?

Ok so you ask me for strength feats without power scaling then base your whole argument off "strength" feats based off power scaling.

until Cyborg gets some legit fights under his belt hes the leagues tech guy not a warrior.

I just showed a pic of Vic using artillery fire.. WAT U MEAN No one is carrying guns...

That Hulk instance is taken out of context a helluva a lot of times hell you could find context in a lot off BB's fights that are extended with cl 100 characters.. which is a point on it's own.

Hulk has oneshotted BB and that was an early incarnation of Hulk. BB hit a weak spot on Hulk provided info from Karnak as well as the master blow, and Hulk was still up the next panel or page after if I recall.

Thor accidentally hurt BB when they fought.. it was heavily suggested Thor was holding back, but I'd give it to BB that his antenna was attacked.

So again bring up some actual strength feats other than out of context Hulk mentions, or one or two panels to his name of contending with stronger characters than himself.

Philosophía
Black Bolt is susceptible to white noise:
http://i.imgur.com/d9pueS4.jpg

Guess what?
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36135/2710138-04-1.jpg

Sin I AM
I just showed a pic of Vic using artillery fire.. WAT U MEAN No one is carrying guns...

That Hulk instance is taken out of context a helluva a lot of times hell you could find context in a lot off BB's fights that are extended with cl 100 characters.. which is a point on it's own.

Hulk has oneshotted BB and that was an early incarnation of Hulk. BB hit a weak spot on Hulk provided info from Karnak as well as the master blow, and Hulk was still up the next panel or page after if I recall.

Thor accidentally hurt BB when they fought.. it was heavily suggested Thor was holding back, but I'd give it to BB that his antenna was attacked.

So again bring up some actual strength feats other than out of context Hulk mentions, or one or two panels to his name of contending with stronger characters than himself.

Ill post extended fight scenes later

Also lol @ phil maybe cyborg will have a chance if he gets Kallark to tag team him. Thx for stretching the page 👍 great scan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.