wwh vs speedy brick gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
ok, this is born of another thread that got me really curious. so i'm gonna change things just a bit. it's a gauntlet style and hulk is healed fully after each. only his feats in the wwh arc are acceptable minus his going wbh at the very end. basically the hulk that beat the hell out of tony and friends....

so here's the stips--he's fighting each of these old foes but in this case each has the speed and feats of quicksilver to use in their battle with hulk. how far does hulk get?

(no isotope E qs...)

1. cap w/shield
2. classic logan
3. luke cage
4. rhino
5. thing
6. wendigo
7. abomination
8. thor

eaebiakuya
Feats of modern quicksilver?

leonidas
this is intended to be the classic version of pietro, which, i would think, would be the current version as well. regardless, think classic qs.

Flyattractor
Madder Hulk gets the Faster He gets....that is how it goes now right?

leonidas
is that how it worked in the wwh arc?

Flyattractor
Does Continuity matter at marvel anymore?

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by leonidas
this is intended to be the classic version of pietro, which, i would think, would be the current version as well. regardless, think classic qs.

Modern quicksilver have even a lightspeed feat if i remember fight. And other things like cross the world in seconds. The classic version was slower.

For the thread...i have to say that, unlike many people, i think Hulk has super speed in reflexes and can tag speedsters. He tagged things beyond supersonic many times during the years.

I can only see the 6 and above winning this, if the fight hulk is just unable to tag then before they land to many hits.

Flyattractor
I would think unless due to shits&tricks it should be a kind of stalemate. They can't hurt the Hulk but He really shouldn't be able to hit them.

leonidas
you don't think...ANY of them could hurt hulk?? confused

TheHulk
classic logan? you mean bones? If so then he stops at Thor. Truth be told from Thing and above, any of them could stop Hulk if they play with their speed and seriously try to avoid Hulk because Hulk can tag them.

leonidas
adamantium logan. and i tend to agree with you. thumb up

Rao Kal El
It will have problems with cap and the shield. Just the superspeed in which cap will be able to throw the shield could decapitate Hulk.

It will definitely stops at Logan. Logan will cut him into pieces faster than what his hf will be able to support.

The only one who will fail will be Rhino, because he is an idiot.

Other than that any of the characters in here will put him to sleep or kill him

leonidas
i was wondering about logan too tbh. not sure hulk's hf has been overloaded like logan's has, but logan's own hf sped up by qs's powers would make putting logan down....very difficult. and there is no bfr available. should have mentioned that in the OP.

TheHulk
adamantium logan. and i tend to agree with you. thumb up Ahhh then he might stop at Logan. It's more difficult to cut Hulk now but with super speed, Logan can do it fast enough. But again, Hulk can possibly tag him but really it all depends on them and if they use their speed right.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
It will have problems with cap and the shield. Just the superspeed in which cap will be able to throw the shield could decapitate Hulk.

It will definitely stops at Logan. Logan will cut him into pieces faster than what his hf will be able to support.

The only one who will fail will be Rhino, because he is an idiot.

Other than that any of the characters in here will put him to sleep or kill him Personally i think Luke Cage can fail as much as Rhino.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by TheHulk
Personally i think Luke Cage can fail as much as Rhino.

Not if you pay him stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Bait thread, reported.

Just kidding, keep doing whatever you like, leo stick out tongue

leonidas
thumb up

you think hulk beats logan with pietro's speed helping him?

StiltmanFTW
Lol, no. The fight ends quicker than I can pretend I have an orgasm while my favourite female co-worker charges her phone under the desk.

leonidas
damn, that is fast.... shock

Rao Kal El
Yes Logan with superspeed will be scary as hell.

Those admantium claws + his rage + his senses + hf multiplied by the speed he will be a scary mofo to deal with. Even if hulk will be able to tag him the hf increased by the speed will make logan to heal instantly. And he will be able to dish a lot of damage to the hulk. Imo

Flyattractor

With that insanely overpowered HF of His especially at WWH levels? NO Not really.

StiltmanFTW
damn, that is fast.... shock

She's really hot. Young, too.

And rich.

leonidas
damn bro....

@fly--sentry certainly hurt him.... you think he simply can't be ko'd, even from a thousand hits by thor? blink

Flyattractor
damn bro....

@fly--sentry certainly hurt him.... you think he simply can't be ko'd, even from a thousand hits by thor? blink

Well he didn't pass out from having a 6 foot diameter hole punched thru his Torso during that arc, so I would say probably not.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but that was just one.

A thousand, then another thousand, and another​...

Rao Kal El
I just wonder if someone will be able to decapitate hulk...

The answer is yes

Question then is, if he will regenerate other head or if the head will regenerate other body or if the head will be able to regenerate with out a blood supply to the brain?

How the hell did MMH regenerated from a hand?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah but that was just one.

A thousand, then another thousand, and another​...

Not having several internal organs didn't seem to slow him down so I don't see why it would or should.

The answer is yes

Question then is, if he will regenerate other head or if the head will regenerate other body or if the head will be able to regenerate with out a blood supply to the brain?

Is that bit where Hulk's head got chopped off and a banner head popping out of the chest 616 cannon or something else?

carver9
Strange was blitz punching him full of holes and he was ok. This was Strange with Zom powers. Hulk clears this.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Not having several internal organs didn't seem to slow him down so I don't see why it would or should.

Is that bit where Hulk's head got chopped off and a banner head popping out of the chest 616 cannon or something else?

Don't know.

There is this comic where apparently hulk eat a granade and he somehow survived with half a brain or something i dont even know if it is canon or not and if it is a serious scan as it might be from a deadpool comic.

I do remember however that in future inperfect they make refference to chopping hulks head as a method for killing him.

leonidas
Originally posted by Flyattractor

so, basically it's your stance that it's impossible for wwh to be ko'd by any herald, even if they can get a 1000 free shots on him....? blink obviously we'll agree that's true (and i suspect no one else would ever concede that either, or i'd hope not...) but what if i added thanos? could he ko wwh with 1000 hits? what about if he mixed in like 500 blasts?

this last week i've seen some, pretty, er, interesting stances taken around here...

TheHulk
Yes Logan with superspeed will be scary as hell.

Those admantium claws + his rage + his senses + hf multiplied by the speed he will be a scary mofo to deal with. Even if hulk will be able to tag him the hf increased by the speed will make logan to heal instantly. And he will be able to dish a lot of damage to the hulk. Imo Uhh I think they only get QS speed not an increased HF. I can see where the increase HF comes from but i think OP states they only get speed and the fts included.

DarkSaint85

The answer is yes

He grows a new head.

https://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213429/5297242-9560620939-51694.jpg

Flyattractor
so, basically it's your stance that it's impossible for wwh to be ko'd by any herald, even if they can get a 1000 free shots on him....? blink obviously we'll agree that's true (and i suspect no one else would ever concede that either, or i'd hope not...) but what if i added thanos? could he ko wwh with 1000 hits? what about if he mixed in like 500 blasts?

this last week i've seen some, pretty, er, interesting stances taken around here...

It has been shown that the Hulk can practically heal instanlty in some cases so...

leonidas
lol not sure how much stock i'd place in that whole scene...but pretty sure cutting his head off would count for a ko at least...

learning lots of new things about hulk lately--he can't be killed, regenerates heads, is a full-on speedster and dwarfs guys like hercules and thor in power. hrm. clearly trans might be too limiting for wwh. mmm

DarkSaint85
Somewhere, a Carver has just gained his wings.

Flyattractor
lol not sure how much stock i'd place in that whole scene...but pretty sure cutting his head off would count for a ko at least...

learning lots of new things about hulk lately--he can't be killed, regenerates heads, is a full-on speedster and dwarfs guys like hercules and thor in power. hrm. clearly trans might be too limiting for wwh. mmm

Never underestimate the power of Insane Fan Boy Aura's.

h1a8
ok, this is born of another thread that got me really curious. so i'm gonna change things just a bit. it's a gauntlet style and hulk is healed fully after each. only his feats in the wwh arc are acceptable minus his going wbh at the very end. basically the hulk that beat the hell out of tony and friends....

so here's the stips--he's fighting each of these old foes but in this case each has the speed and feats of quicksilver to use in their battle with hulk. how far does hulk get?

(no isotope E qs...)

1. cap w/shield
2. classic logan
3. luke cage
4. rhino
5. thing
6. wendigo
7. abomination
8. thor

If we use the logic that Qs speed will astronomically increase striking power then Hulk stops at 1.

If we ignore that logic and assume speed is Qs without the increase of striking power then Hulks stops at 2.
Note: Hulk can beat 1,3,and 4 by tanking the initial hits and performing a thunderclap.

Question : Do you guys accept that a character can defend against a thunderclap by hiding behind the character performing the thunderclap?

leonidas
Somewhere, a Carver has just gained his wings.

i lol'd thumb up

darthgoober

Only if it actually disabled him for a bit. If he's never actually put out of commission by it(like if he remains on his feat and/or moving around) then I don't think it would qualify as a KO. I mean that's the standard we have for other healers like Deadpool and Lobo.

DarkSaint85
He was out of the fight because of it. Took him some time to grow it back.

celeyhyga17
In reality though super speed punches do jack and shiet more often than not.

One of the few that worked well was Mangog's on Thor because it was a ground and pound.

cdtm

Light speed shield toss cuts through Hulk like Krillin's Destructo Disc.

cdtm
Originally posted by darthgoober
Only if it actually disabled him for a bit. If he's never actually put out of commission by it(like if he remains on his feat and/or moving around) then I don't think it would qualify as a KO. I mean that's the standard we have for other healers like Deadpool and Lobo.

thumb up

Hulk tanking a decap has "salty fanboy writer" written all over it.

Maybe he saw a Hulk vs Despero thread, some poster brought up Despero surviving Starro cleaving his head off, and thought "Oh yeah? Well my Hulk can regrow his entire head!"

darthgoober
He was out of the fight because of it. Took him some time to grow it back.
Well then that definately would count. That's the only scan I've seen of the instance so I have no idea what happened on the previous page(s).

leonidas
i'd never seen that before either. where was that from anyway?

DarkSaint85
New Avengers, Ultron Forever

Ultron also takes over Asgard. Doom collects heroes from across time. One of whom is a very early Hulk.

Insane Titan
Stops at 1, 2 at the best.

Horrificus
Really?
Nobody thinks that Cap, with QS speed, can do a number on wwh with his shield?
Really? Because, even without tge speed upgrade, Cap has been putting a hurt on bricks for a long, long time.
Just sayin...

emu
Originally posted by h1a8
If we use the logic that Qs speed will astronomically increase striking power then Hulk stops at 1.

If we ignore that logic and assume speed is Qs without the increase of striking power then Hulks stops at 2.
Note: Hulk can beat 1,3,and 4 by tanking the initial hits and performing a thunderclap.

Question : Do you guys accept that a character can defend against a thunderclap by hiding behind the character performing the thunderclap? There are forces at play here beyond anyones imagination....!!!

How can we understand any of this without math?

Prof. T.C McAbe

(no isotope E qs...)

1. cap w/shield
2. classic logan
3. luke cage
4. rhino
5. thing
6. wendigo
7. abomination
8. thor
Stops at one. Cap is a superior h2h fighter and strategist, with this speed his shield will do even more damage. WWH won't make it past 1. If he is extremly lucky Logan will cut him into pieces.

leonidas
this thread has been...interesting to say the least. stunned no one has argued on behalf of hulk. after what i've read lately most say cap beats him? hmmm.... mmm

psycho gundam
I've posted Prof. Hulk mocking Quicksilver's attacks but ask yourself, Leo: do you think that matters here?

leonidas
not tbh. no one has really made a case for hulk here. could be beheaded? what about logan's claws? tbh i don't really know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.