Superman taps into the speed force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rao Kal El
What if Superman tapped into the speed force?

So far we know Superman is a speedster by sheer muscle power, there is no source of his superspeed but his muscle power. He is not tapping into a magical force a cosmic force or getting outside of the time stream to move at super speed.

What will happen if Superman tapped into the speed force, who will be faster than Superman?

Can't think of no one, any ideas?

DarkSaint85
The Glimmer

JBL
Wouldn't his mental blocks prevent him from accessing that increase in speed like it prevents him from getting stronger when he Sun amp??😂

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Wouldn't his mental blocks prevent him from accessing that increase in speed like it prevents him from getting stronger when he Sun amp??😂

You should repeat what John Byrne said, what did Byrne said?

😂😂😂😂 you just like to get owned everyday

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
You should repeat what John Byrne said, what did Byrne said?

😂😂😂😂 you just like to get owned everyday

He is just a Troll and liar. Ignore his posts, like I do. You can't change his opinions so don't feed him and spare you the time bro^^.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The Glimmer

What makes you think the Glimmer will be faster?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
He is just a Troll and liar. Ignore his posts, like I do. You can't change his opinions so don't feed him and spare you the time bro^^.

I know he is a troll. Sometimes I just get a kick of owning idiots online it's like a drug.

JBL
How nice, one superman fan taking side with another. Birds of a feather.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
What makes you think the Glimmer will be faster?

He runs perpendicular to time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.