Wonder Woman vs. U-Foes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Discuss.

Sin I AM
Diana will be hurting but she should win. Ufoes can be deadly

deathslash
Diana lacks the strength and healing that the hulk has, but her speed, skill, and weapons can definitely make up for that. Diana 7-8/10

Flyattractor
What is the roster of the UFoes? or has it every really changed?

StiltmanFTW
It never changed.

Ironclad, Vapor, X-Ray, Vector.

Flyattractor
In that case. Wondie can take em.

zopzop
They slaughter her.

Damborgson
She would be hurting for sure. Who's a top tier the ufoes have beaten on their own?

Sin I AM
I dont think theyve ever truly beaten thor or hulk

Flyattractor
Aren't the UFoes kind a Jobber Villain Team?

deathslash
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Aren't the UFoes kind a Jobber Villain Team? they are, but they're a powerful team, and on paper, they could take some wins.

Parmaniac
Unless her lasso has the ability to capture and "solidify" incorporeal beings she has no way of winning.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Isn't her magic sword capable of cutting Vapor though? I think her str, speed and skill would give her all the advantages she needs with her weapons.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Isn't her magic sword capable of cutting Vapor though? I think her str, speed and skill would give her all the advantages she needs with her weapons.
Vapor is the least of her worries. Vector and X-ray would end her.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by zopzop
Vapor is the least of her worries. Vector and X-ray would end her.

How would they if their heads are missing?

StiltmanFTW
How would they if their heads are missing?

You're giving her weapons properties they simply don't have, lol.

Slicing Superdouche in two with no effort is a non-feat, he's not intangible.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're giving her weapons properties they simply don't have, lol.

Slicing Superdouche in two with no effort is a non-feat, he's not intangible.
It's a goddamn magic sword that cuts everything.

StiltmanFTW
It's a goddamn magic sword that cuts everything.

There are plenty of magic swords, doesn't mean they bypass everything.

She doesn't get one in my thread, either cool She has to fight while naked.

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
Vapor is the least of her worries. Vector and X-ray would end her. and they are how fast exactly?

celeyhyga17
Wondy. Her speed will be a factor against Vapor. Probably run circles around her and blow her away. Bracers can block Vector and X-ray. Ironclad will be a punching bag. She's stronger, faster, and more skilled. She can use her lasso to fend off their numbers advantage.

leonidas
in theory x ray should move at light speed. in practice....no where close. he does possess an energy form though that is difficult to wrangle. vector is just a guy. if she reaches him (and he has some inconsistency in his appearances) she ends him easily.

leonidas
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wondy. Her speed will be a factor against Vapor. Probably run circles around her and blow her away. Bracers can block Vector and X-ray. Ironclad will be a punching bag. She's stronger, faster, and more skilled. She can use her lasso to fend off their numbers advantage.

pretty much how i see it too. if she didn't want them to, they wouldn't even be able to see her move. she's also tanked a nuke for fun, and torn out a nuclear reactor core--by hand. not seeing what x-ray will really be able to do to her aside cause her some pain that she is durable enough to handle. vapor is easily dispersed and ironclad is useless in this. the only way vector was able to tear off the hulk's skin one time (he's waded through vector's powers unharmed another time) hulk kept walking. with her speed and flight she could easily avoid his powers. she is NOT stupid enough to simply try tanking it like hulk does--though she likely could.

deathslash
Originally posted by leonidas
pretty much how i see it too. if she didn't want them to, they wouldn't even be able to see her move. she's also tanked a nuke for fun, and torn out a nuclear reactor core--by hand. not seeing what x-ray will really be able to do to her aside cause her some pain that she is durable enough to handle. vapor is easily dispersed and ironclad is useless in this. the only way vector was able to tear off the hulk's skin one time (he's waded through vector's powers unharmed another time) hulk kept walking. with her speed and flight she could easily avoid his powers. she is NOT stupid enough to simply try tanking it like hulk does--though she likely could. thumb up If they work as a team, they could take some wins (ironclad and vapor distracting her while vector and x-ray hit her with their big attacks for example) but she'll beat them down if she gets serious more oftwn than not.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I dont think theyve ever truly beaten thor or hulk

It's been close though.

Hulk would've been dead meat at the multiversal crossroads if it hadn't been for that cloud of energy that made them vulnerable.

leonidas
yeah he generally generally beats them through pis. or cis on the u-foes part. /shrug

krisblaze
Yeah.

I guess you could say that he's held back by lack of mobility and brains though, which Diana has in spades.

Her durability is all over the place but she should take this more often than not.

Sin I AM
Wonder if vapor could enter her lungs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.