Wrecking Crew vs the U-Foes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
https://marvelpg.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/wrecking_crew_earth-616_471x480.jpg

VS

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/universe3zx/images/thumb/4/49/U-Foes_Head.jpg/406px-U-Foes_Head.jpg

Crew vs Foes. Fight takes place in NYC. Who WINS!?

deathslash
Cool fight, both of these groups can do some serious damage. Thor comes in and beats the crap out of all of them. thumb up

Flyattractor
Leave Golden Boy out of this!!!

krisblaze
More or less equal in power but the U-Foes are more versatile.

There's also the fact that U-Foes are immune/highly resistant to physical attacks.

Crew is in trouble.

Parmaniac
Lol U-Foes

Vanguard
Nice pic of the Wrecking Crew

Horrificus
Originally posted by Vanguard
Nice pic of the Wrecking Crew they look like a gay biker gang with too much access to spandex and a home depot.

Horrificus
U-foes ftw

zopzop
U-foes and it's not even close. Ironclad is physically more powerful than any member of the Crew. Vapor and X-Ray are incorporeal, extremely mobile, and not afraid to kill. Vector's TK flayed the Hulk and pinned down Thor.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Ironclad is physically more powerful than any member of the Crew.

What the hell, man. What the hell.

I always tolerated your U-Foes fanboyism, but THIS... this is just wrong. No, he's not. He's a useless moron, a jobber and should get expelled from the team.

psycho gundam
U-foes for reasons stated above

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, they're way more versatile.

Ironclad gets one-shotted, though.

Horrificus
Seriously though, U-Foes always had potential to b a heavy-hitting team. On paper.
They r basically a "Sci-Fi/Horror" story waiting to happen.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Horrificus
they look like a gay biker gang with too much access to spandex and a home depot.

Maybe too much spandex. But other than that I like it.

leonidas
non jobbing the u-foes are tough. vector is inconsistent. he's hurt hulk and hulk has easily walked through his power. x-ray is a bit like monica, so he's sometimes a tough counter. need an energy absorber. vapor can be tough, but is pretty easily dispersed, as hulk has shown on a couple occasions. ironclad is basically the thing made of metal--only ben is tougher.

if the crow bar can absorb x-ray (which it should be able to do as it has absorbed energy in the past) the crew could take it. vector's durability is crap and he only repels things in front of him. if one of the drew were behind him they end him pretty quick. vapor could possibly take some of the drew down though first.

hrm. this isn't easy, and i don't think either sweeps, that's for sure. i'd take the u-foes for a majority, but this fight could go in many different directions. if we assume a high end version of wrecker, he's not going down easily at all.

Magnon
U-Foes stomp. X-Ray could solo, in fact.

-K-M-
With Female bulldozer? (Wrecking crew)

leonidas
Originally posted by Magnon
U-Foes stomp. X-Ray could solo, in fact.

not if he's absorbed like thor did to him. he might be the easiest one to deal with. in fact x-ray is only likely to make them more powerful. if they can do this to monica, with all her feats, x-ray wouldn't last long at all:

http://s225.photobucket.com/user/MachineMan616/media/Avengers_v3_018_14b.jpg.html

x-rays amps all the crew. thumb up

Magnon
Originally posted by leonidas
not if he's absorbed like thor did to him. he might be the easiest one to deal with. in fact x-ray is only likely to make them more powerful. if they can do this to monica, with all her feats, x-ray wouldn't last long at all:

http://s225.photobucket.com/user/MachineMan616/media/Avengers_v3_018_14b.jpg.html

x-rays amps all the crew. thumb up
No one in the Wrecking Crew can detect invisible beings. X-Ray can simply float at safe distance above them while invisible, and take them out one by one.

leonidas
using what? they amp off any source. the crow bar would just absorb him. they would KNOW he was there. they know who they are fighting and have knowledge of their powers. wrecker would just absorb him right at the start and make them all stronger. monica ACTUALLY moves at light speed and has crazy feats as well as invisibility. didn't help her. x-ray is a very poor man's monica. /shrug

Magnon
using what? they amp off any source. the crow bar would just absorb him. they would KNOW he was there. they know who they are fighting and have knowledge of their powers. wrecker would just absorb him right at the start and make them all stronger. monica ACTUALLY moves at light speed and has crazy feats as well as invisibility. didn't help her. x-ray is a very poor man's monica. /shrug
Using his energy attacks. X-Ray can take out the other three first, then fry Wrecker's brains from behind. He never has to get anywhere near Wrecker nor his crowbar. And Wrecker cannot cover his entire body with his weapon, there's plenty of spots to hit besides the crowbar. Whether or not it can absorb X-Ray's energies is irrelevant.

leonidas
you're right--irrelevant in the sense it could actually absorb x-ray himself into it. like thor did. nothing x-ray could do to resist it. if they are fighting in a traditional ring, he'd be absorbed easily. and not like he has some uber offense where he easily takes them all out... they could handle a lot of punishment and as soon as they no where the attack is (if he gets some off) he'd get absorbed. it's an aoe type absorption and the energy is just spread out among the crew.

Magnon
you're right--irrelevant in the sense it could actually absorb x-ray himself into it. like thor did. nothing x-ray could do to resist it. if they are fighting in a traditional ring, he'd be absorbed easily. and not like he has some uber offense where he easily takes them all out... they could handle a lot of punishment and as soon as they no where the attack is (if he gets some off) he'd get absorbed. it's an aoe type absorption and the energy is just spread out among the crew.
Please show me a scan where Wrecker has absorbed an energy being from 50-100 meters away without even knowing where the energy being is. Otherwise you don't have an argument.

-K-M-
Wrecker could use his mysticsal senses to track him down

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Thor_1990__426_13.jpg

If any form of energy attacks him he could absorb it
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/Thor_1991__428_13.jpg

leonidas
Please show me a scan where Wrecker has absorbed an energy being from 50-100 meters away without even knowing where the energy being is. Otherwise you don't have an argument.

huh? the scan i showed has monica trapped. it's not like she's right beside them as wrecker siphons her energy into himself and the others. how far is she from them? i dunno, but far enough to make me think they could easily do the same to x-ray, who literally has no feats to suggest he could do anything about it. and again, where is his offense that can whittle them down before he's tracked and captured and siphoned, exactly....?

Magnon
huh? the scan i showed has monica trapped. it's not like she's right beside them as wrecker siphons her energy into himself and the others. how far is she from them? i dunno, but far enough to make me think they could easily do the same to x-ray, who literally has no feats to suggest he could do anything about it. and again, where is his offense that can whittle them down before he's tracked and captured and siphoned, exactly....?
Why don't you show the scan where they started to siphon her powers?

Magnon
Originally posted by -K-M-
Wrecker could use his mysticsal senses to track him down
An ability which may reveal the rough location of nearby asgardians if he is allowed to concentrate undisturbed for a prolonged period of time will not help him here.

-K-M-
An ability which may reveal the rough location of nearby asgardians if he is allowed to concentrate undisturbed for a prolonged period of time will not help him here.

Where did it say it could only be used on asgardians? Also prolonged period?

leonidas
Why don't you show the scan where they started to siphon her powers?

she was trapped by someone else. but the point is they used her as a source of energy, siphoning her and she couldn't do anything about it until she overloaded them. x-ray couldn't do that in a million years... he'd shoot energy at the wrecker, he would absorb it. not sure what's so complicated about it. to say x-ray beats them alone is...ludicrous and goes against any of his showings. show....anything to suggest he could take them out before getting absorbed and taken out. /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.