What canon novels/books would you suggest I read?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
In the last year I've been pretty busy and I couldn't read any Star Wars material that's come out lately. Especially the canon one. So far I've basically read only those Darth Vader comics with Doc Aphra (but I didn't finish all of them), that comic about Obi-wan and a young Anakin set 1-2 years after TPM and those about Kanan after Order 66. That's it. I know there is that novel about Gallius Rax, but I read so many spoilers that I basically know the plot perfectly, so I don't think I'll buy it. is there any other canon comic/novel I should read?

Flyattractor
Shadow of the Empire. That is it.

Trocity
I believe Thrawn, Tarkin, and Lost Stars are considered to be among the best.

I've heard the Battlefront novel, Twilight Company, is pretty good as well.

Lords of the Sith for Vader/Sidious material.

UCanShootMyNova
Great Books: Thrawn, Lost Stars, Catalyst.

Good Books: A New Dawn, Tarkin.

Books I Haven't Read That I've Heard Are Good: Twilight Company.

DarthAnt66
Haven't liked any of the novels released thus far. None are really important either besides Bloodlines and Empire's End, but they're a snoozefest.

All the comics have been good though.

Darth Abonis
The only three canon novels you should read are Heir to the Jedi by Kevin Hearne, Battlefront: Twilight Company by Alexander Freed and A New Dawn by John Jackson Miller. Everything else you can skip.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.