Sin City tv series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
So, not sure if anyone else has seen this, but looks like Sin City is getting rebooted into a tv series:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/sin-city-tv-show-glen-mazzara-showrunner-frank-miller-a7766801.html

http://deadline.com/2017/05/frank-miller-sin-city-tv-series-glen-mazzara-len-wiseman-stephen-lheureux-1202104935/

Surtur
To be honest this gets a "meh" from me.

TheVaultDweller
I think A Dame to Kill For left a lot of people extremely underwhelmed, because it was not very good, and it came out so long after the first one that most people had lost interest by then. Hence them trying to salvage the franchise now.

Impediment
Sin City is, in my opinion, THE single greatest comic book film ever made.

A Dame to Kill For was a complete 180; just awful. A sloppy, inconsistent mess.

I would be open for a TV series, but who to produce, write, and direct?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Impediment

Sin City is amazing. One of those movies I've watched again and again and again and it's awesome every time.

And yeah, A Dame to Kill For was weak to say the least.

I would certainly be interested in a TV series, though, if done right.

BruceSkywalker
will likely pass

TheVaultDweller
I personally wonder about casting. For example, I thought Mickey Rourke was awesome as Marv, but I don't see him coming back for a tv reboot. So, who else could you get in that role?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I personally wonder about casting. For example, I thought Mickey Rourke was awesome as Marv, but I don't see him coming back for a tv reboot. So, who else could you get in that role?

Reasonable concern.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Impediment

A Dame to Kill For was a complete 180; just awful. A sloppy, inconsistent mess.

I would be open for a TV series, but who to produce, write, and direct? Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Sin City is amazing. One of those movies I've watched again and again and again and it's awesome every time.

And yeah, A Dame to Kill For was weak to say the least.

I would certainly be interested in a TV series, though, if done right.

Ditto and ditto. Incredible movie - comic book or not - period. Rodriguez and Miller should've concentrated on making a really good sequel to release around 2008 instead of doing The Spirit, Spy Kids 4-D, Shorts, Machete 1 & 2, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.