The World Avengers -Vs- The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
Pre-Darksied wars.

Black Panther
Blue Marvel
Dr.Strange
Captain Marvel
Black Bolt
Monica Rambuea
Namor

Vs

Batman
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M. Manhunter
Flash (B.A)
Aquaman

Both teams have 1 week of prep-time..
All heroes are in there standard classic class, Meaning no one above high herald..

carver9
Miss this guy. He doesn't post anymore. Anyways, split

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Miss this guy. He doesn't post anymore. Anyways, split

Thanks Carv! Im tryin to get back into itsmile

StiltmanFTW
2 months have passed and carver thought you were gone for good, lol. Hilarious.

Welcome back, Sex.

Supermex
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
2 months have passed and carver thought you were gone for good, lol. Hilarious.

Welcome back, Sex.

lol no no still here

Thanks Stilts

wuleecat
Welcome back.

I think the game-changer here is Strange. On any given day he'd be causing anyone on the other team all sorts of bother. Throw in a week of prep-time for him, and the pain-factor goes up all the way to eleven I think. Unless someone argues that Batman plus a week of prep equals insta-win via some sort of anti-magic utility belt nonsense Bruce cobbles together.

I'm still going with the Avengers. Everyone else is quite well-matched but Strange tips it. IMO

spetznaz
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
Pre-Darksied wars.

Black Panther
Blue Marvel
Dr.Strange
Captain Marvel
Black Bolt
Monica Rambuea
Namor

Vs

Batman
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M. Manhunter
Flash (B.A)
Aquaman

Both teams have 1 week of prep-time..
All heroes are in there standard classic class, Meaning no one above high herald..

One week prep?

Unless Batman uses that time to seek out Dr Fate or (maybe more importantly since he's nastier) John Constantine, there's really nothing much they can do about Dr Strange.

Now, I can come up with a scenario where I can use the Flash to win, but I don't feel like discussing attoseconds . More importantly, I can come up with easier scenarios where I can use Strange to win. Especially with prep.

Avengers.

basilisk
IMO this depends a lot on how good a day Strange is having. On a good day he can tip the balance to the WAs, especially given a week of prep. But on an average to bad day not so much.

The classic DC lineup really is a powerhouse in strength, power, weapons, and speed though. And they have the teamwork angle down.

It also comes down to exactly what limit is placed on the prep. They can't call in other characters obviously but is their prep also limited to high herald? - there's super tech, objects of power etc that these guys could get access to in a week such as motherboxes, high end artifacts, Kryptonian tech, Oan tech, New Gods tech and so on.

Tough fight, but I'm giving a majority to the JLA.

DarkSaint85
The JLA have in their trophy room, the Worlogog.

Obv they're not busting it out in every fight or whatever...but am just pointing out the tech and items they can access on any given day.

Horrificus
Hhmmm... Doctor Strange vs Flash
Might b interesting.

Supermex
Im going to rule that both teams cant call others heroes or villians for help..

7 on 7 with prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.