Who would rule the Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
One would have to and only you can vote for who would

Loki

Thanos

The Manderin

tkitna
Thanos

byrdgang21
Loki. I say this b/c he would be the one to have the most interest in actually ruling earth. Thanos is the most powerful but I think he would be interested in destroying earth rather than ruling it. Mandarin just seems the least capable on this list.

Flyattractor
I would vote for Thanos because then we would just have to wait for him to "Self Defeat" himself and the earth would be free. Would have to actually DEFEAT Loki and Mandy to get rid of them.

Vanguard
If this is Mandarin, the Iron Man villain, that's who I would vote for.

VanMae
Probably Loki, since he seems like he would be the most likely to try to make earth prosperous, if only to show Thor and daddy Odin that he truly is a worthy ruler.

Thanos would kill everyone.

The Mandarin would create a social darwinist dystopia full of gladiatorial games and the poor eating the poor, and constant warfare even if he had to set part of the earth free just so he could conquer it again.

So yeah, easily Loki. I could see him actually being a relatively decent monarch, if only because of his daddy-issues.

StiltmanFTW
^ Gotta agree here. Loki seems like the best choice, at least on his not-so-evil days...

byrdgang21
Originally posted by VanMae
Probably Loki, since he seems like he would be the most likely to try to make earth prosperous, if only to show Thor and daddy Odin that he truly is a worthy ruler.

Thanos would kill everyone.

The Mandarin would create a social darwinist dystopia full of gladiatorial games and the poor eating the poor, and constant warfare even if he had to set part of the earth free just so he could conquer it again.

So yeah, easily Loki. I could see him actually being a relatively decent monarch, if only because of his daddy-issues.

This was my thinking as well.

deathslash
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Loki. I say this b/c he would be the one to have the most interest in actually ruling earth. Thanos is the most powerful but I think he would be interested in destroying earth rather than ruling it. Mandarin just seems the least capable on this list. you're joking right? Loki looks at humans the same way that humans look at ants. He likes toying with them and killing them whenever he chooses. Admittedly though, I haven't kept up with Loki, so I don't know what his current mindset is.

Thanos would just kill all of humanity as some sort of present for death (she'd then tell him that he's a jackass for wiping out an entire species for no real reason).

Mandarin actually made his own empire and while he is closer to Doctor Doom arrogance, he still cares for his subjects as long as they don't rebel.

VanMae
The Mandarin is a horrible ruler. His origin story has him bankrupting his fiefdom to train himself into a living weapon. His most recent story has him treating the poor like complete garbage, literally letting them starve, while himself living in luxury, enjoying harems and gladiatorial games and building giant statues to himself.

Surtur
People are saying Thanos would just kill everyone, etc. but I'm assuming that for the purposes of the thread all 3 of these people are interested in ruling the Earth.

To which yes, Thanos easily. Since...what is the point of the thread if some of them aren't interested in ruling the world? That makes zero sense to me.

StiltmanFTW
The Mandarin is a horrible ruler. His origin story has him bankrupting his fiefdom to train himself into a living weapon. His most recent story has him treating the poor like complete garbage, literally letting them starve, while himself living in luxury, enjoying harems and gladiatorial games and building giant statues to himself.

thumb up

And don't forget... one temper tantrum and he'll blow up the entire building he happens to occupy.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
Surtu Surtu Surtu Surtu Surtu Surtu

Thanos did a vivisection on his own mother. You, he'll just rape to death.

Surtur
If he's not interested in ruling the Earth including him in the scenario is pointless.

VanMae
Yeah, using Mandarin in this sort of contest is funny, since he's the one character who has horrible rulership built into his origin story. Basically he spent his entire fiefdom's budget so he learn the science of blowing shit up, and could be trained into an evil Iron Fist.

If he ruled America, he'd probably do things like add billions to the military budget while neglecting infrastructure and healthcare.

StiltmanFTW
If he ruled America, he'd probably do things like add billions to the military budget while neglecting infrastructure and healthcare.

Wow, you went here laughing out loud

Doom probably would be a better choice.

eaebiakuya
Until anihilation Thanos could be a good ruler.

"Modern" Thanos (post Imperative), only care about killing and his tributes...and he is not even that smart.

If we expand and think about "villan who would be a good ruler", there is no better choice than Ultimate Reed Richards i guess.

Angel Watching
Loki wouldn't have days of boredom and wish to kill something. And Ultimate Reed Richards would be good as well.

VanMae
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wow, you went here laughing out loud

Doom probably would be a better choice.

Well I mean it's what he did metaphorically, isn't it? He spent all of his people's money on the military, it's just that since this is a comicbook, the military is just him becoming Iron Fist and Oppenheimer in one guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.