hulk vs ultimate heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
hulk can use any and all showing. this team is tasked with killing him:

immortale herc--has sword of peleus, (cuts anything), helmet of hades (invisibility), his adamantine mace and the aegis shield for protection (turns kinetic energy of attacks back on attacker)

thor--has placed his soul in the destroyer armor--has his hammer and axe with him

superman--as in jla/avengers has cap's shield and is given stormbreaker by bill

wonder woman--lasso and gauntlets of atlas and has been given the ebony blade by the black knight for the battle

i've been told that the hulk in his highest form is magnituges of order more powerful than guys like thor and hercules. can this prepped team prevail?

if you feel it's a mismatch for hulk, throw in red betty from the wbh finale...

have at thee!11!

Philosophía
Superman one-shots him.

Rao Kal El
Herc will cut his head off and it's end of the game.

WW will also be an awesome killer on this scenario.

Thor could end this quickly as well

Superman can throw the shield at superspeed and cut Hulk's head off.

carver9
Cutting his head off doesn't work. Anyways, if all showings are available to Hulk, he stomps this. The team can't hurt him.

Damborgson
You show me one time 616 Hulk has lived from having his head chopped off.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Damborgson
You show me one time 616 Hulk has lived from having his head chopped off.

Yes I don't know of any canon showings where Hulk 616 has regrown his head and it was stated in future imperfect (canon for 616 Hulk) that cutting his head off will do the trick. Actually it was stated that Caps shield is a weapon that can kill him if thrown with super strength.

In this case the shield more indestructible than primary adamantium will be thrown with super strength + super speed. That is a pretty OP weapon specially with Superman's ability of calculations.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Leo, this is spite and you know it. Every single one of those heroes would take 10/10 individually with this amps...
SrDSqODtEFM

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas

immortale herc--has sword of peleus, (cuts anything), helmet of hades (invisibility), his adamantine mace and the aegis shield for protection (turns kinetic energy of attacks back on attacker)

thor--has placed his soul in the destroyer armor--has his hammer and axe with him

wonder woman--lasso and gauntlets of atlas and has been given the ebony blade by the black knight for the battle

i've been told that the hulk in his highest form is magnituges of order more powerful than guys like thor and hercules. can this prepped team prevail?

have at thee!11!
hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical

Sin I AM

have at thee!11!

Team or individually?

cdtm

have at thee!11!

Come on man.

Stop baiting Carver, most of these by themselves stomps any Hulk. (Does Superman even need an amp? stick out tongue )

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Cutting his head off doesn't work. Anyways, if all showings are available to Hulk, he stomps this. The team can't hurt him.

God Goku vs this Hulk.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Team or individually?

OP stated team.

But no team is necessary to end this.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by cdtm
Come on man.

Stop baiting Carver, most of these by themselves stomps any Hulk. (Does Superman even need an amp? stick out tongue )

In the minds of Carver, PG and Stoic this is also not a battle.

Hulk thunderclaps and vaporizes the team, according to them.

Just saying, they have a different point of view on this hulk.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
OP stated team.

But no team is necessary to end this.

Yea i kno. Just trying to find an instance where he could win

Rao Kal El
Yea i kno. Just trying to find an instance where he could win

He thunderclaps them into space dust stick out tongue

Sin I AM
He thunderclaps them into space dust stick out tongue

Ikr.

But i can see an argument made for diana/herc. Just not Thor/Supes

leonidas
i've never actually seen a character like hulk in the forum. not even superman opens up such a division. i was actually hoping that now that all showings for hulk are available one of the hulkophiles would make some sort of compelling case for hulk (or the hulks) winning this given how much more powerful they are considered to be.

feels like a bait thread, but it's not intended that way. opinions on hulk seemed very firm, so figured this thread would given them a chance to fully flaunt their hulk. we have carv already saying hulk stomps this, but saying it isn't presenting a case. be interesting if team hulk got together to actually try and convince people hulk wins. /shrug

cdtm
Judging by how Carv argues Goku vs Superman in the anime forum, he won't be putting together anything remotely looking like an argument a toddler couldn't make..

Would love to hear from knowledgable fans though.

-K-M-
Yes I don't know of any canon showings where Hulk 616 has regrown his head and it was stated in future imperfect (canon for 616 Hulk) that cutting his head off will do the trick. Actually it was stated that Caps shield is a weapon that can kill him if thrown with super strength.

In this case the shield more indestructible than primary adamantium will be thrown with super strength + super speed. That is a pretty OP weapon specially with Superman's ability of calculations.

It happened in 616 universe. But they also explained the reason he survived was this was early in hulks career and his body was in flux.

Hulks head was cut off and then Bruce banners head appeared few minutes later

Khazra Reborn
Dude... Wtf?

cdtm
Makes it sound like Banner is just wearing a Hulk suit.

-K-M-
https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5ed5f6ceb19bdef95afb796e17a60bc3-c

Additional details...
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213429/4758628-1366290517-47584.jpg
https://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213429/5297242-9560620939-51694.jpg

Sin I AM
i've never actually seen a character like hulk in the forum. not even superman opens up such a division. i was actually hoping that now that all showings for hulk are available one of the hulkophiles would make some sort of compelling case for hulk (or the hulks) winning this given how much more powerful they are considered to be.

feels like a bait thread, but it's not intended that way. opinions on hulk seemed very firm, so figured this thread would given them a chance to fully flaunt their hulk. we have carv already saying hulk stomps this, but saying it isn't presenting a case. be interesting if team hulk got together to actually try and convince people hulk wins. /shrug

Its possible. Hulk could win in certain scenarios

Damborgson
Originally posted by -K-M-
https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5ed5f6ceb19bdef95afb796e17a60bc3-c

Additional details...
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213429/4758628-1366290517-47584.jpg
https://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213429/5297242-9560620939-51694.jpg

Some Hulk pulled from a different timeline, there's never been a showing like that in regular continuity that I know of.

-K-M-
Hulk #6 volume 1. Scan even referenced it. His body was In flux and had random mutations. This was one of them

leonidas
yeah, not a feat that could be repeated imo. the way wbh regenerates though (at least based on the increase in his other stats) makes it....not quite IMPOSSIBLE for me to consider though. even still, pretty sure it would count as a ko in forum terms. /shrug

carver9
Hulk #6 volume 1. Scan even referenced it. His body was In flux and had random mutations. This was one of them

Lol...that scan isn't saying that.

-K-M-
Lol...that scan isn't saying that.

Bottom corner. Refers to his random mutations as seen way back in hulk #6. What in your opinion do you think that means?

Banner: "the curse of the hulk warps my body. It's different every day and every month" then it's referenced hulk 6 is talking about random mutations and mentions maybe in the future your hulk is more predictable ie. no more random mutations

Regardless as per the rules of this thread all feats are viable

leonidas
true enough. i wonder what would have happened had the banner head been cut off....?

carver9
Bottom corner. Refers to his random mutations as seen way back in hulk #6. What in your opinion do you think that means?

Banner: "the curse of the hulk warps my body. It's different every day and every month" then it's referenced hulk 6 is talking about random mutations and mentions maybe in the future your hulk is more predictable ie. no more random mutations

Regardless as per the rules of this thread all feats are viable

thumb up

Doesn't mean that mutation left him though. The guy ripped half of his head off and was still functioning. Anyways, no need to keep going with this since the ft is usable here. If all its from Hulk is usable, he kills them.

-K-M-
thumb up

Doesn't mean that mutation left him though. The guy ripped half of his head off and was still functioning. Anyways, no need to keep going with this since the ft is usable here. If all its from Hulk is usable, he kills them.

Those kind of mutations did. However, he still evolves/mutates at random times (gills), but doesn't mutate in those zany transformations. Those were resolved way back in volume 1. Also mentions hulk in the future would be more predictable and was confirming no more zany mutations . So yep he still has "Mutations" but not as drastic as the past ones

Yep it's viable to use.

Damborgson

I see. I hadn't interpreted that showing in that way. Hardly a dependably showing or applicable as standard though from what I can tell. It seems more like a lucky draw of a mutation than for sure ability.

-K-M-
I see. I hadn't interpreted that showing in that way. Hardly a dependably showing or applicable as standard though from what I can tell. It seems more like a lucky draw of a mutation than for sure ability.

I agree not reliable. But still viable for the purposes for this thread

As he referenced it this was a freak mutation

leonidas
sure, but...it really seemed like that was banner's head. lol can you imagine wbh hulk suddenly spouting banner's head? pretty sure that...wouldn't end so well. thumb up

Damborgson
I agree not reliable. But still viable for the purposes for this thread

As he referenced it this was a freak mutation

All showings are a go, but that doesn't mean he gets to manipulate his powerset in a way its never been done before. With that, there's now a possibility that getting his head cut off will sprout banners head from somewhere. Maybe.

Which would only sort of delay the inevitable.

carver9
Those kind of mutations did. However, he still evolves/mutates at random times (gills), but doesn't mutate in those zany transformations. Those were resolved way back in volume 1. Also mentions hulk in the future would be more predictable and was confirming no more zany mutations . So yep he still has "Mutations" but not as drastic as the past ones

Yep it's viable to use.

The gills showing was more of him adapting to a situation. Wouldn't put these two showings in the same category.

It said that he is more predictable but looking at his showings, that's a lie.

carver9
All showings are a go, but that doesn't mean he gets to manipulate his powerset in a way its never been done before. With that, there's now a possibility that getting his head cut off will sprout banners head from somewhere. Maybe.

Which would only sort of delay the inevitable.

His skin is as hard as adamantium. He's stronger than an Abstract and he moves so fast that he can move through time. Punch so hard that he can reverse time. Everyone dies.

Damborgson
His skin is as hard as adamantium. He's stronger than an Abstract and he moves so fast that he can move through time. Punch so hard that he can reverse time. Everyone dies.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5b291006cc9fe44a9719a7efb418293e/tumblr_mf3tfke7aI1rx1ck5o1_500.gif

leonidas
lol i was hoping for some ACTUAL support and argument for hulk, but seems like we're not going to get any.... sad

Sin I AM
Wbh can beat herc. His hf can compensate for the sword. The aegis shield or breastplate or armor? I dont know of any shield only the breastplate (marvel) and armor (dc). Hulk maybe able to bypass the helmet hes seen invisible, mystocal, astral shit before and the mace is meh. Without a significant strength increase he shouldnt stand a chance.

cdtm
lol i was hoping for some ACTUAL support and argument for hulk, but seems like we're not going to get any.... sad

Tell me I was trolling when I made my second to last comment.

Because I'd feel better then believing it's true. sad

Damborgson
I'll support him a little.

No one on the team wants to get hit by the Hulk, including the destroyer armor. His impact against Betty can kill class 100 characters, it's a strength that isn't easily matched when you can body slam your friend and it kills the planet, but you're doing just fine.

Hercules and wonderwoman are in genuine danger from a thunderclap. Someone should freshen me up on what the gauntlets of Atlas do, but given the insane nature of Hulk's strength at this level those two don't strike me as capable of withstanding the Hulk's damage output for long.

That would leave Thor and Superman, and it really comes down to how they fight. Superman going all DoS on Hulk wouldn't get him very far, although his weapons do give him considerable defense and offense stacked onto his own.

I have a hard time seeing the team win a physical confrontation given Hulk's energy output, but that said...this is Thor and Superman. Aside from the physical confrontation which even then isn't necessarily guaranteed, they just have too much in their toolkit if they're not fighting down to Hulk's level to lose majorities.

Sin I AM
Diana is next. 1 on 1 he exceeds her physically even with the gauntlets. The ebony blade is a nice touch but i cant think of anyone who has weilded it successfully save Dane. And although its hax its better against mystical/energy type beings than bricks. Her h2h skill surpass his and her speed but his damage soak/hf will compensate and then some. She can try decapitation but like someone pointed out hes regrown his head. Her lasso is the only hope to subdue him but at his wbh levels and given his history of odd strength feats its plausible he could break it..iirc he was also radiating gamma energy too during hotm so shed have no answer for that. If she doesnt go for the quick lasso/decap combo and decides to go mano a woma then she gets stomped. Id wager shed try h2h first and get quickly overwhelmed or even flash koed

StiltmanFTW

http://tinyurl.com/y9648nwd

You hit yourself in the head, then got drunk and high...

Sin I AM

I have a hard time seeing the team win a physical confrontation given Hulk's energy output, but that said...this is Thor and Superman. Aside from the physical confrontation which even then isn't necessarily guaranteed, they just have too much in their toolkit if they're not fighting down to Hulk's level to lose majorities.

I disagree. Hes exrremely resistant to energy blasts and i cant see lightining blasts/hv/cold breath/hurricane winds doing much. Destroyer blasts may be a big hindrance though

StiltmanFTW
Sin, you are.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sin, you are.

I am Sin, yes?

carver9
http://tinyurl.com/y9648nwd

You hit yourself in the head, then got drunk and high...

Hey, I'm not the one that said all the fts are available here.

Damborgson
I disagree. Hes exrremely resistant to energy blasts and i cant see lightining blasts/hv/cold breath/hurricane winds doing much. Destroyer blasts may be a big hindrance though

The destroyer would still likely tear holes in him, but they could also kick him off the planet, both Thor and Superman would be comfortable in space but Hulk would now be at a sever disadvantage.

Then his glowing green energy can be absorbed, he's now getting Cap's shield thrown at him by Superman, Thor would literally peel the skin off of him with the destroyer, he can be thrown into stars, etc.

StiltmanFTW
Hey, I'm not the one that said all the fts are available here.

Carververse feats don't count.

Sin I AM
The destroyer would still likely tear holes in him, but they could also kick him off the planet, both Thor and Superman would be comfortable in space but Hulk would now be at a sever disadvantage.

Then his glowing green energy can be absorbed, he's now getting Cap's shield thrown at him by Superman, Thor would literally peel the skin off of him with the destroyer, he can be thrown into stars, etc.

Im assuming this battle is contained. No space shensnigans..more i think about the more i consider non (herc) to minimal (diana) threats. Thor/Clark will slug it out and lose or stalemate imo

leonidas
aegis:

https://imgur.com/a/LfP89

https://imgur.com/a/RLFJH

https://imgur.com/a/C7wDf

https://imgur.com/a/WRIQ2

the aegis was able to effortlessly repel and return zeus' lightning. enough to kill hera. he then went on to kill zeus.

and its not effective against just energy:

https://imgur.com/a/4tcZN

https://imgur.com/a/iKMfh

typhon was one of herc's greatest battles, and maybe his best single win. dude was a ****ing monster....

and with the sword and helmet? he's def not no one in this fight.... just saying.

carver9
Carververse feats don't count.

mad

The fts I named are legit.

carver9
aegis:

the aegis was able to effortlessly repel and return zeus' lightning. enough to kill hera. he then went on to kill zeus.

typhon was one of herc's greatest battles, and maybe his best single win. dude was a ****ing monster....

and with the sword and helmet? he's def not no one in this fight.... just saying.

Hulk at base WWH levels tanked an attack from a being that was 17 times more powerful than Hercules. No one here is generating that kind of force.

leonidas
Im assuming this battle is contained. No space shensnigans..more i think about the more i consider non (herc) to minimal (diana) threats. Thor/Clark will slug it out and lose or stalemate imo

cap's shield was destroyed by a sky father attack, while the aegis took it and returned it to kill the skyfather.... superman may be the one in trouble here. his speed will be an issue for sure though. diana's speed will also help, and given how she has subdued even people as fast as supergirl before she noticed what was happening? i doubt hulk would break the lasso, but regardless it WOULD hold for a while. in that time some disintegration beams, a superspeed shield throw and getting hacked on by 2 swords that cut anything all WHILE being drained of his gamma power by 2 hammers....?

hrm. gonna take a LOT more convincing before i think hulk has a chance in this thing... and if we're using all hulk's feats, feats from all the others are also available.

of course to some that will mean superman solos. thumb up

Rao Kal El
aegis:

thumb up

Carver read the scans please.

They have only a few words, is not that hard. If you don't understand a word or a concept use a dictionary or google it or ask us, We will gladly help you out.

Stoic
In the minds of Carver, PG and Stoic this is also not a battle.

Hulk thunderclaps and vaporizes the team, according to them.

Just saying, they have a different point of view on this hulk.

Are you baiting me?

Stoic
thumb up

Carver read the scans please.

They have only a few words, is not that hard. If you don't understand a word or a concept use a dictionary or google it or ask us, We will gladly help you out.

You're a pretty condescending person I see, not to mention having the balls to be pedantic which is weird coming from someone that makes so many grammatical errors.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Are you baiting me?

No, he's dissing you. wink

Rao Kal El
Are you baiting me?

Not really. Just stating the obvious I even say you 3 have a different point of view on this hulk which is true.

Rao Kal El
You're a pretty condescending person I see, not to mention having the balls to be pedantic which is weird coming from someone that makes so many grammatical errors.

It doesn't bother me at all. English is not my first language. I actually learned english by reading comics, so pretty proud of it. Even if I have my grammar errors.

And to be honest I think is well known that Carver has some problems on his reading comprehension skills. Not pointed out by me btw, but by others.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by cdtm
No, he's dissing you. wink

https://media.tenor.com/images/66bd28b50997e82c040b6339351e7e8d/tenor.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.