Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
See images below.

AncientPower
His reply:

DarthAnt66
So both Kun and Palpatine's feats have been confirmed.

I always considered Kun's feat within his ability range. But Palpatine's feat is just ****ing over-the-top.

NewGuy01
What good does that confirmation do you if he literally admits he doesn't remember what was intended when it was written? Anyone could tell you that "that interpretation looks pretty true to the analogy."

ares834
So what did Abel say before the portion you posted?

MythLord
Probably something like Don't take this as canon, but...

DarthDuelist9
Lol Kun absolutely had no need to lift the ship with TK as it was in perfect condition sitting under the temple.Besides he just looks at the text and says that he thinks this line of thinking seems correct, basically an opinion on a statement.

AncientPower
Originally posted by ares834
So what did Abel say before the portion you posted?

It contained personal information which I'm not sharing with the psychopaths here, besides that all he says is that he wrote it a long time ago.

AncientPower
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Lol Kun absolutely had no need to lift the ship with TK as it was in perfect condition sitting under the temple. Besides he just looks at the text and says that he thinks this line of thinking seems correct, basically an opinion on a statement.

I'll just wait and see how long it takes you to figure that out.

Azronger
I don't care about the Kun stuff, but the Lusankya confirmation is awesome thumb up

TheMuser
So.....Kun lifted a massive ship via TK? 10/10 Love it *Heart*

Also Sidious having LOL Massive TK power i'm on board with.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by TheMuser
So.....Kun lifted a massive ship via TK? 10/10 Love it *Heart*

Also Sidious having LOL Massive TK power i'm on board with.

100 million ton TK feat.

TheMuser
Originally posted by Zenwolf
100 million ton TK feat.

Wait the sidious feat or the Kun feat?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by TheMuser
Wait the sidious feat or the Kun feat?

Sidious.

Rockydonovang
Ap, could you post the first part of his answer?

AncientPower
Originally posted by AncientPower
It contained personal information which I'm not sharing with the psychopaths here, besides that all he says is that he wrote it a long time ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.