Darkseid vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Both current , at their best etc.

Who wins

Galan007
Darkseid should win, honestly. But in a comic, he wouldn't.... Especially given some of the ridiculousness Supes has been preforming lately.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
Darkseid should win, honestly. But in a comic, he wouldn't.... Especially given some of the ridiculousness Supes has been preforming lately.
Question for you Galan
I just recently starting reading DC again. The Superman from rebirth, he hasn't really done anything since SR# 20 where he merged into one being.

Are there other issues that show this or are you baising this on new 52 since both Superman are 1 now in terms of continuity.

To OP, Darksied wins

celeyhyga17
Darkseid

Insane Titan
Darkseid should win, honestly. But in a comic, he wouldn't.... Especially given some of the ridiculousness Supes has been preforming lately. So DS would job basically?

Galan007
^ In a comic, Superman would simply find a way to win. Most likely by stepping outside of his standard 'tier' and punching the bejesus out of him. /shrug

Insane Titan
^ In a comic, Superman would simply find a way to win. Most likely by stepping outside of his standard 'tier' and punching the bejesus out of him. /shrug someone of "true" Darkseid's power lvl shouldn't be beat by such base means as punching. But yeah I get what you're saying, he'd simply roll over.

StiltmanFTW
Merged Superman is more powerful than the Presence and more skilled than the Batgod... he kills True Mungiseid in seconds, even if Mungiseid has the Galanforce and Abhi-Life Equation.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Merged Superman is more powerful than the Presence and more skilled than the Batgod... he kills True Mungiseid in seconds, even if Mungiseid has the Galanforce and Abhi-Life Equation. nice joke, but in all seriousness, is abhi actually suggesting that superman is more skilled than batman?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
nice joke, but in all seriousness, is abhi actually suggesting that superman is more skilled than batman?

I hope he's not, but he did pull his dick out of his pants in front of the entire Vs forum and posted this:

Originally posted by abhilegend
Stilt will love this.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cFZ-tpCDOMQ/WTgFEDizj5I/AAAAAAAEAAQ/bZ5PO6sJGgYjXdqgSpr3CiEQPZCh1IYdQCLcB/s1600/014_022.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2tCWfgyw3TU/WTgFEtdIN7I/AAAAAAAEAAU/liYIjNc2lUs2-cKoPW5zq-1XS1LAgnx2gCLcB/s1600/014_023.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CZEMTbh8NE8/WTgFEnHAfXI/AAAAAAAEAAY/9-Hup4h0eGMXVW-T12U_o4SLMWFfeBTxgCLcB/s1600/014_024.jpg

deathslash
I hope he's not, but he did pull his dick out of his pants in front of the entire Vs forum and posted this: isn't that The Dark Knight Returns: the master race?

Delta1938
isn't that The Dark Knight Returns: the master race?

That's what Abhi said later when asked where it's from. He posted it in the Character Ownage thread.

Galan007
Originally posted by Insane Titan
someone of "true" Darkseid's power lvl shouldn't be beat by such base means as punching. But yeah I get what you're saying, he'd simply roll over. 'True' Darkseid(ala Final Crisis) is an entirely different animal than DCnU Darkseid. FC Darkseid actually destroyed entire universes, and ultimately caused the entire multiverse to get flushed down the cosmic toilet, just by 'falling' from the 4th dimension into the mainstream DCU.

StiltmanFTW
isn't that The Dark Knight Returns: the master race?

As if it happening in TDKR universe makes it any better sad

carver9
Darkseid wins and lol at Galan posts.

-K-M-
Merged Superman is more powerful than the Presence and more skilled than the Batgod... he kills True Mungiseid in seconds, even if Mungiseid has the Galanforce and Abhi-Life Equation.

Nothing is above Mungiseid! Nothing!

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Darkseid wins and lol at Galan posts. You would "lol" at canon facts. laughing out loud

...And this faux-trolling of yours is hilarious, btw. thumb up

h1a8
DS should win in a forum but in a comic Superman would most likely win.
DS can bfr Superman or other nasty things.

DarkSaint85
You would "lol" at canon facts. laughing out loud

...And this faux-trolling of yours is hilarious, btw. thumb up

It's because you and OAS are the two people he knows, no matter what, he can never put on ignore, or at least claim to put on ignore, due to your weekly scans lol.

Damborgson
Darkseid is still that multiversal monster that faced off against the Anti Monitor no?

-K-M-
He hasn't appeared since darkseid war. He's currently a baby being raised by his daughter. Yep.

EcstaticGrace
I honestly don't think Supes can do much to harm Darkseid.

The guy was ignoring Grail's omega beams and a combined assault from the Lanterns Corp.

abhilegend
Darkseid wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.