Star Wars BFII Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Behold, the game they should have released in the bloody first place:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

ares834
Yeah. This looks great. Shame it won't look as pretty on Xbox or PS4 but I can't sacrifice couch coop for graphics.

Darth Abonis
Yeah. I just saw it. Looks fantastic. Wonder what the story mode will be for the prequel trilogy (a battle of Theed, during the Clone Wars?)

deathslash
My body is ready. Here's hoping that they actually put in a story mode rather than just online play.

Trocity
Looks great, fingers crossed.

carthage
Gonna buy this just for story mode

ares834
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Yeah. I just saw it. Looks fantastic. Wonder what the story mode will be for the prequel trilogy (a battle of Theed, during the Clone Wars?)

I'm pretty sure the campaign is restricted to Inferno Squadron and is set post-RotJ.

|King Joker|
Looks incredible.

Rockydonovang
looks great

but why do they keep trying to push yoda vs maul?

UCanShootMyNova
Because TPM Maul is Yoda level? I thought that was obvious.

Rockydonovang
what?
Maul is Yoda+ clearly. Maul has robotic legs, yoda needs a walking stick

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Sinious
Originally posted by ares834
Yeah. This looks great. Shame it won't look as pretty on Xbox or PS4 but I can't sacrifice couch coop for graphics. thumb up Definitely going competitive for this one tho Originally posted by ares834
I'm pretty sure the campaign is restricted to Inferno Squadron and is set post-RotJ. Now, that's gonna suck

deathslash
Originally posted by Sinious
thumb up Definitely going competitive for this one tho Now, that's gonna suck don't worry, we'll get four separate story mode DLCs for the low price of $29.99 per DLC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.