H/P Doomsday vs. 'Loeb-Force' Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
For shits and gigs...

-H/P Doomsday-
https://s17.postimg.org/50z6is3kf/image.jpg

VS.

-Loeb-Force Rulk-
https://s17.postimg.org/4mxuj6jgv/image.jpg

-Fight takes place in Metropolis.
-No BFR.

How goes this? mmm

Damborgson
For shits and gigs or for a certain poster who likely giggles when he shits ? 🤔

Oh and DD of course. Easily.

Philosophía
DoS Doomsday would beat him.

Rulks whole gimmick - energy absorption, is useless here.

Galan007
What about Rulk's absorption?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
What about Rulk's absorption? Haha, I just edited my post, and when I was done I saw you posted this.

leonidas
well, what about it???

carver9
This version of Rulk destroys him.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
This version of Rulk destroys him.

This Rulk gets destroyed. Savage Banner was overpowered by Betty. Hulk is Hulk.

Rao Kal El
Martian Manhunter looks nice as Doomsday's cape.

Rulk will make a nice addition as one of Doomsday's capes.

Galan007
This version of Rulk destroys him. All BS/teasing aside, I am legitimately curious why you think this, carv..?

Delta1938
All BS/teasing aside, I am legitimately curious why you think this, carv..?

Because Hulk beat Rulk.

carver9
All BS/teasing aside, I am legitimately curious why you think this, carv..?

Tanked an attack from a Galactus that was trying to kill him (attack sent him hurtling across a Galaxy crash landing into a planet)...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3054917-hulk_12_18.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3054918-hulk_12_19.jpg

Killed a freaking Watcher. Dominated Odin Force Thor. Stomped Sentry and the Avengers with ease. The list is long. His record is better than Doomsday.

riv6672
^^^Works for me.
Wasnt sure when i clicked, but, on DD's side we have 'wins easily' and baiting. On Rulk's we have actual reasoning and feats.
Going Rulk.

Rao Kal El
Tanked an attack from a Galactus that was trying to kill him (attack sent him hurtling across a Galaxy crash landing into a planet)...

Killed a freaking Watcher. Dominated Odin Force Thor. Stomped Sentry and the Avengers with ease. The list is long. His record is better than Doomsday.

My friend. That seems more like teleportation than getting hurled across galaxies. IMO.

You know I wont debate but...

Just saying erm

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Works for me.
Wasnt sure when i clicked, but, on DD's side we have 'wins easily' and baiting. On Rulk's we have actual reasoning and feats.
Going Rulk.

Only if you don't know comics.

For example, he never killed a Watcher.

Damborgson

I wouldn't try to feat fight Dommsday with Rulk there bro.

Especially since he displayed clear limits when he lost to Thor next fight and got dominated by Green Scar.

Delta1938
^^^Works for me.
Going Rulk.

Doomsday treated Imperiex Probes like nothing. GG.

Also, you bring up "actual reasoning" but it's carter.

DarkSaint85
Ok feats for DD:

Took and has adapted past the Omega Beams. That has clear feats, and are clearly the actual Omega Beams, as opposed to some random beams from Galactus'.

Shredded through countless Imperiex Probes. Are they all equal? Are all Watchers equal? At least the Probes are known for their offensive and defensive capabilities. So in that regard, DD trumps Rulk.

Evolved past MM's phasing. Energy attacks from the Radiant, a being of pure energy. Energy attacks from the League. Oan energy. Why is this important? One of Rulk's attacks involves outputting incredible amounts of energy. DD is past all that.

He beat an amped Superman, on Kryptonite X AND a Motherbox, which healed all of his injuries and ensured he was in tip top condition. DD still toyed with him.

Rulk's showing against Thor is good....until the very next issue where Thor humiliated him. So hardly a great feat.

Loeb Rulk has good feats. But when up against the true top tiers (Thor and Hulk), he was ultimately found wanting. Doing well against Sentry doesn't mean much, when Sentry's mind is all over the place. Herc did well against Sentry too. A random villain with Iron Man's power dampener depowered Sentry. Let's not pretend Reynolds was at his best in every fight.

DD also has good feats. And killed his top tiers (and nearly killed DS). Was DS a mere avatar of the true DS? Debatable.

Insane Titan
Lol Rulk never tanked Galactus's attack.

riv6672
Originally posted by Delta1938
Doomsday treated Imperiex Probes like nothing. GG.

Also, you bring up "actual reasoning" but it's carter.
And there's the baiting i mentioned.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Only if you don't know comics.

For example, he never killed a Watcher.
I know comics well enough to agree with you 99.100% of the time. stick out tongue

I know what hyperbole is too.
I'm well aware he didnt kill a Watcher.
http://www.comiclist.com/media/blogs/news/Hulk_04_SecondPrinting.jpg
This is still past DD IMO.

Inedian
When Rulk came first out and his unstoppable savage rampage... that was pure enjoyment,... at his very peak he wins. Now he is an extreme shadow of his former self.

DarkSaint85
And there's the baiting i mentioned.

I know comics well enough to agree with you 99.100% of the time. stick out tongue

I know what hyperbole is too.
I'm well aware he didnt kill a Watcher.
This is still past DD IMO.

Hyperbole, a kind term for lying, or exaggeration.

Which is what the Rulk side has as part of their arguments.

Why do you think punching a Watcher is beyond what DD could do (or could survive from)?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Nothing beats the allmighty Loeb Force! durhulk

Inedian
Ok feats for DD:

Took and has adapted past the Omega Beams. That has clear feats, and are clearly the actual Omega Beams, as opposed to some random beams from Galactus'.

Shredded through countless Imperiex Probes. Are they all equal? Are all Watchers equal? At least the Probes are known for their offensive and defensive capabilities. So in that regard, DD trumps Rulk.

Evolved past MM's phasing. Energy attacks from the Radiant, a being of pure energy. Energy attacks from the League. Oan energy. Why is this important? One of Rulk's attacks involves outputting incredible amounts of energy. DD is past all that.

He beat an amped Superman, on Kryptonite X AND a Motherbox, which healed all of his injuries and ensured he was in tip top condition. DD still toyed with him.

Rulk's showing against Thor is good....until the very next issue where Thor humiliated him. So hardly a great feat.

Loeb Rulk has good feats. But when up against the true top tiers (Thor and Hulk), he was ultimately found wanting. Doing well against Sentry doesn't mean much, when Sentry's mind is all over the place. Herc did well against Sentry too. A random villain with Iron Man's power dampener depowered Sentry. Let's not pretend Reynolds was at his best in every fight.

DD also has good feats. And killed his top tiers (and nearly killed DS). Was DS a mere avatar of the true DS? Debatable.

He didn't kill The Watcher, but he crushed him with elbow and killed a Grandmaster. In a rematch with Thor, Rulk wasn't himself. Anyway, it was after a rematch with Thor that Rulk achieved his peak.

Insane Titan
Hurting a watcher isn't that great a feat, Lunatik did it ffs.

Inedian
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Hurting a watcher isn't that great a feat, Lunatik did it ffs.

He had other feats. Already absorbing Silver Surfer power on top of his own it says how much power he could handle. He even dismised Dormammu.

riv6672
Hyperbole, a kind term for lying, or exaggeration.
Happens here all the time, often much more maliciously.
Malicious, like continuously baiting a fairly nice guy for the perceived crime of not sharing your viewpoint, then baiting him even more when he reacts to it, and using that as an excuse to bait him even more.

Why do you think punching a Watcher is beyond what DD could do (or could survive from)?
I dont.
I know beating the Watcher like ginger stepchild does that...
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30248/816088-hulk__4_006.jpg
...along with the other feats that are being lowballed.
Anyhow, done here.
As i've said before, when disagreeing with you, i find nothing is gained from pushing you into a catty attitude.

DarkSaint85
Ah, fair enough.

As for the baiting of Carver (who I assume is who you're referring to), the reason for that is for the lying he has made, even in the face of being presented with proof.

We're it just limited to comics, that would be fine. But he tried to lie when in a BZ with me, and tried making me out to be the liar (and not with comic related issues).

His persona is a front to cover up his attempts at saving face when he is found out. And debating, actually debating against him is useless, as he will change his stance according to his personal tastes, twisting scans and logic to do so. At least abhi is consistent in his logic and arguments.

Hell, search back and you will find I was once like you. Insane Titan used to abuse him, and I'd fight for Carver's corner. Even (non ironically) nominated him several times for poster of the year.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
I wouldn't try to feat fight Dommsday with Rulk there bro.

Especially since he displayed clear limits when he lost to Thor next fight and got dominated by Green Scar.

Thor dive bombed him from the moon while he was fighting Hulk and just started pounding on him. He was over heating before facing Thor the second time.

DarkSaint85
I wonder if Rulk would over heat from fighting DD.

He could well KO himself.

Inedian
Thor dive bombed him from the moon while he was fighting Hulk and just started pounding on him. He was over heating before facing Thor the second time.

Exactly... he wasn't himself. And his peak was after a rematch with Thor. Rulk was a powerhouse and we all know it. Now he really is extreme shadow of his peak self.

Delta1938
Ah, fair enough.

As for the baiting of Carver (who I assume is who you're referring to), the reason for that is for the lying he has made, even in the face of being presented with proof.

We're it just limited to comics, that would be fine. But he tried to lie when in a BZ with me, and tried making me out to be the liar (and not with comic related issues).

His persona is a front to cover up his attempts at saving face when he is found out. And debating, actually debating against him is useless, as he will change his stance according to his personal tastes, twisting scans and logic to do so. At least abhi is consistent in his logic and arguments.

Hell, search back and you will find I was once like you. Insane Titan used to abuse him, and I'd fight for Carver's corner. Even (non ironically) nominated him several times for poster of the year.

To add to this, he's always playing the victim. Like how he put multiple people on Ignore at once for calling him out for being a lying hypocrite, and acted like he was innocent.

But yeah, it's not just debates where he's proven to be a liar or a hypocrite.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Delta1938
To add to this, he's always playing the victim. Like how he put multiple people on Ignore at once for calling him out for being a lying hypocrite, and acted like he was innocent.

But yeah, it's not just debates where he's proven to be a liar or a hypocrite.

erm

Your feelings are hurt because Carver won't pay you enough attention, huh?

It's alright, you don't have to justify anymore.

We understand now.

Delta1938
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
erm

We understand now.

laughing

carver9
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
erm

We understand now.

Basically. Delta is a good guy though. I don't have as harsh feelings about him as he pretends to have for me. He's literally the only guy on KMC I have communicated with outside of this website.

sad

One_Angry_Scot
Basically. Delta is a good guy though. I don't have as harsh feelings about him as he pretends to have for me. He's literally the only guy on KMC I have communicated with outside of this website.

sad

Don't forget the time you emailed me the Goku image for a sig.

---

On the thread topic dare I say who wins, a quagmire of the biggest proportions. But I feel happy saying Doomsday beats him.

leonidas
quasar has beat on a watcher too, so not sure why that feat is being touted so highly. i seem to recall a different hulk thread where people not on the hulk side were being roundly criticized for sticking only to a particular ARC. here any feat that shows rulk's limits (getting pulped by thor and hulk for instance) are being discarded by rulk's side because....he wasn't at his best?

well, at least there is no attempt at hiding the double standards. thumb up

and lol at rulk surviving an attempt by g to 'kill' him. he simply teleported him back to earth ffs.

anyway, for the reasons mentioned dd wins.

cdtm
Happens here all the time, often much more maliciously.
Malicious, like continuously baiting a fairly nice guy for the perceived crime of not sharing your viewpoint, then baiting him even more when he reacts to it, and using that as an excuse to bait him even more.

I dont.
I know beating the Watcher like ginger stepchild does that...
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30248/816088-hulk__4_006.jpg
...along with the other feats that are being lowballed.
Anyhow, done here.
As i've said before, when disagreeing with you, i find nothing is gained from pushing you into a catty attitude.

I'm haven't forgotten that.

I just think beating Darksied near to death in a few hits and ripping him open is even more impressive. (It's not like Rulk beat on Galactus. We saw what happened when he tried..)

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Don't forget the time you emailed me the Goku image for a sig.

---

On the thread topic dare I say who wins, a quagmire of the biggest proportions. But I feel happy saying Doomsday beats him.

True. You are the best guy here, on KMC. I will reach out to you more because I want to stay posted on what's going on with you, the good and hopefully nothing bad. I can't communicate with you on KMC because I don't get the notifications when I receive messages. Do you still have my email address?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Inedian
He had other feats. Already absorbing Silver Surfer power on top of his own it says how much power he could handle. He even dismised Dormammu. she absorbed a noob Surfers powers. All he did was fly through Dormammu using Surfers board, that's not happing against DD. A amped Superman fly half war round the planet to get enough power behind him to smash into DD.

DarkSaint85
When he went up against top tiers he fought back, he burnt himself out as well, let's not forget.

Rao Kal El
Can someone please post Quasar defeating a Watcher or Lunatik punching one of them?

DarkSaint85
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/104912/3895033-vs+watcher+5.jpg

Rao Kal El
^Thanls DS

DarkSaint85
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/MCP175-p14.jpg

Rao Kal El
A attack on the watcher's jewels! This is pure gold laughing

Art is horrendous but funny

cdtm
Damn, Uatu's suffered a lot of abuse. laughing

The career he's had, you could almost see him faking his own death and going into retirement on some remote world, Obi Wan style.

leonidas
quasar was punching out a renegade watcher, not uatu. but anyway, i would love to have anyone on the rulk side show HOW rulk would win. physical force did NOTHING to dd. they had to actually bfr him to the end of TIME to take him out. he has no energy to absorb, so.....how's he win again? by just punching him out? lol makes you wonder if anyone has ever even seen superman feats, let alone this crazy-amped version of superman who could do absolutely nothing against this version of dd....

seriously. anti-fanboyism is worse than its opposite number. /shrug

One_Angry_Scot
True. You are the best guy here, on KMC. I will reach out to you more because I want to stay posted on what's going on with you, the good and hopefully nothing bad. I can't communicate with you on KMC because I don't get the notifications when I receive messages. Do you still have my email address?

Yeah your email is saved on my gmail account.

Damborgson

He hit him with a hammer throw, and as opposed to the last fight he just didn't give him a moment to breathe this time.

The effects of the overheating didn't take effect until he was beating the hell out of Savage Hulk.

StiltmanFTW

You'll become KMC's hero, possibly new admin even, if you share carver's e-mail with everyone haermm

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
He hit him with a hammer throw, and as opposed to the last fight he just didn't give him a moment to breathe this time.

The effects of the overheating didn't take effect until he was beating the hell out of Savage Hulk.

He did hit with a hammer throw during the time Red Hulk was fighting Hulk and then he starting wailing on him. Also, ease look at the ground before the Thor and Rulk fighting started. He was obviously over heating before they began brawling. Thor snuck attacked him. I feel confident you wouldn't hold a fight against Thor if the same happened.?

carver9

Send me an email when you get the chance. Nothing detailed...just something so that I can have it.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You'll become KMC's hero, possibly new admin even, if you share carver's e-mail with everyone haermm

Lol...One angry would never do that.

DarkSaint85
I can see Rulk overheating himself, if Doomsday doesn't just kill him.

Slashing attacks always seemed to work well against Rulk, and here DD was basically Wolverine amped to the nth degree.

StiltmanFTW
Lol...One angry would never do that.

Don't bet on it, handsome...

https://s5.postimg.org/ev3ouj6kn/Wink.gif

DarkSaint85
Not to mention:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111113173/5280554-red+hulk+%233+003.jpg

Rulk doesn't have that great a piercing durability.

StiltmanFTW
Not to mention:
*skip*

Rulk doesn't have that great a piercing durability.

Nice scan, but if you wanted to prove what you just said, you would've picked different scans. A-Bomb's hide withstood Harpy robot's adamantium talons. He's tough as f*ck.

Rulk got pierced by generic Nosferatus, Tigra, Hellcat, Punisher's knife and - arguably - even by Punisher's bullets right before the knife stab panel.

DarkSaint85
Whereas DD did this to an amped Supey:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/33308/867413-hpdoomsday12.jpg

Penetrated like abhi wishes he was.

Galan007
You should post bigger scans next time... Can't quite make those out. thumb up

leonidas
he's new. cut 'im some slack. thumb up

DarkSaint85
H1 and Quan look like reasonable posters thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Galan's really getting old, nagging all the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.