Super-Skrull War on DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?

Super-Skrull leads a team he has trained for years in an invasion of Dc Earth.. Can the Skrulls defeat the heroes of Dc Earth?

Super-Skrulls team is a team of 7 members plus himself that he has trained for battle when the team formed 5 years before invading Dc Earth. The 7 members act as generals that command a skrull army as each member has a army of 100 normal Skrull foot soliders at there command. Super-Skrull has a army of 200 foot soldiers at his side at all times.

Team Leader

Super-Skrull
Reed Richards
Thing
Sue Storm
Johnny Storm

Inhuman-Skrull
Black Bolt
Crystal
Gorgon
Medusa

Defender-Skrull
Dr.Strange
Hulk
Silver Surfer
Namor

Avengers-Skrull
Thor plus hammer
Hercules
Scarlet Witch
Wonder Man

2nd in command

Ultimate-Skrull
Blue Marvel
Capt.Marvel
Monica Rambuea
America Chavez

X-Skrull
Colossus
Rogue
Iceman
Wolverine

Excalibur-Skrull
Capt.Britain
Rachel Summers
Juggernaut
Psylocke

Super Teen-Skrull
Kamala Khan (Ms.Marvel)
Miles Morales (Spider-Man)
Amadeus Cho (A.Hulk)
Sam Alexander (Nova)

Please note this fight is only between the Skrulls and the heroes of Dc Earth.. No villians in this fight. Only Super heroes of high-Herald and below.

Can the Skrull army wins this invasion over the heroes? And if they win, can they then defeat the DC Earth villains of high herald and below?

Sin I AM
Any high end mage could solo

Supermex
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Any high end mage could solo

So ur saying theres a chance?

DarkSaint85
And his name is Con John.

wuleecat
Defender Skrull sounds like he would be very very difficult to take down if he has the best attributes of all those characters and those attributes are used in a non-bullshit kind of way.

I mean, basically you've got someone with light speed -plus and ultra energy attacks, outrageous physical strength and damage soak, and then top notch magic skills. And he swims well too.

Throw in a hundred skrull foot soldiers too and this bad boy by himself is going to ruin a huge swathe of DC heroes' days just by himself.

Supermex
Originally posted by wuleecat
Defender Skrull sounds like he would be very very difficult to take down if he has the best attributes of all those characters and those attributes are used in a non-bullshit kind of way.

I mean, basically you've got someone with light speed -plus and ultra energy attacks, outrageous physical strength and damage soak, and then top notch magic skills. And he swims well too.

Throw in a hundred skrull foot soldiers too and this bad boy by himself is going to ruin a huge swathe of DC heroes' days just by himself.

"And he swim well too" lol

Supermex
Looks to me like each superpowered Skrull is a hand full due to there power-sets..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.