Constantine vs Circe vs Dr. Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adfasdf
Death Match
Everyone gets prep ( I ain't giving time because you can't assume prep time CAN'T . They never show in comics how much someone spend time for prep )

Morals OFF
NO PIS,CIS

full on throttle

fight starts 1 mile apart

BEGIN rolling on floor laughing

DarkSaint85
Oh sweet Lord, lol.

Constantine wins.

adfasdf
It seems the obvious one, but as it is a full on battle . Can't Fate do anything or Circe , considering she is Goddess of Magic and all turning people like WW into pigs just for fun.

deathslash
Originally posted by adfasdf
It seems the obvious one, but as it is a full on battle . Can't Fate do anything or Circe , considering she is Goddess of Magic and all turning people like WW into pigs just for fun. Constantine has outsmarted, avoided, and captured some of the most powerful characters in all of creation. Demon lords and angels alike are afraid to face him and even the spectre has failed to kill him. He gets both Circe and fate to commit suicide and makes them both think that it's their idea.

adfasdf
I am a hardcore fan of Constantine. But never once have I seen in forums, he got beat by someone. I wonder who could beat him or outsmart him fair and square.

DarkSaint85
That's the problem.

Fair and square.

John's strength lies in his dirty street fighting approach to magic.

adfasdf
By "fair and square" , I don't mean straight ways. I meant to defeat him anyways somehow and tell him " You got owned, John". It was impressive how he tricked Trigon in Injustice, fixed everybody with one another and good bye, injustice.

"Id"
Which Fate?

adfasdf
Best version of each fighter.

DeadpoolXXX
Fate should win in that case.

"Id"
Fate

Zack M
Constantine. He has owned beings far above Fate. DCnU John, that is.

"Id"
Originally posted by Zack M
Constantine. He has owned beings far above Fate. DCnU John, that is.

Pointless point, when EVERY encounter Fate deals with is way far above Constantine.

deathslash
Originally posted by "Id"
Pointless point, when EVERY encounter Fate deals with is way far above Constantine. huh doesn't that make your point pointless as well since a good amount of what Constantine has dealt with is far above Fate?

beatboks
Originally posted by deathslash
Constantine has outsmarted, avoided, and captured some of the most powerful characters in all of creation. Demon lords and angels alike are afraid to face him and even the spectre has failed to kill him. He gets both Circe and fate to commit suicide and makes them both think that it's their idea.

This

beatboks
Originally posted by "Id"
Pointless point, when EVERY encounter Fate deals with is way far above Constantine.

Fate got his @$$ handed him by Spectre in All Star Squadron 27. That Spec was a "portion of the pressence's power". Con John has beaten First of the fallen like 5 times. It was stated in Hellblazer that the FOF was in fact the presences conscience kicked out when he disagreed.

An actual part of the presence IMHO 》》 than an entity lent power by a mood or emotion of the presence. At the very least they'd be on par.

Ergo Fate hasnt bested anything as great as John has

/thread

Zack M
Didnt John trick the Presence himself?

beatboks
Originally posted by Zack M
Didnt John trick the Presence himself?

No he didnt "trick" him he simoly laid it on the line and told him if he didnt do what John wanted, john would take over hell. In saying that he pointed out that he (john) could, and that he wouldn't be the type of hell lord the presence would like.

He played the pressence's own character against himself (which os what he does). Basically banking on the fact that the pressence's beleif in free will wouldnt be used to stop him from making good on his threat.

To TRICK would imply he threatened to do something he couldn't or wouldn't do, or had bluffed (which wouldn't work on an omniscient being now would it)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.