Why are U.S. citizens ignoring the 6% gain on GDP, by not nationalizing health care?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greatest I am
Why are U.S. citizens ignoring the 6% gain on GDP, by not nationalizing health care?

Statistics show that the average U.S. citizen pays considerably more for their, --- bankruptcy creating inhumane medical system, --- than other countries who have nationalized health care. The gain in GDP is around 3%.

It follows economies of scale gains are likely to be about 3%. If a penny saved is a penny earned, I am justified in saying that there would be a 6% saving to the average U.S. citizen.

Why are Americans wasting such a huge amount of gains, when going single payer could bring such a huge gain to each American?

I ask all my Yankee friends; what the hell? Recognize that single payer, pays great dividends.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/health-costs-how-the-us-compares-with-other-countries/

Regards
DL

Emperordmb
Shouldn't this be in the regular GDF section rather than the philosophical?

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Shouldn't this be in the regular GDF section rather than the philosophical?

To care or not for others is a philosophical question. No?

Regards
DL

ESB -1138
Because a great way to kill that GDP growth would be to nationalize health care. As well as to completely ruin the health care system. The health care is doing fine despite the thousands of pages of forced government regulations on it.

Greatest I am
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Because a great way to kill that GDP growth would be to nationalize health care. As well as to completely ruin the health care system. The health care is doing fine despite the thousands of pages of forced government regulations on it.

So ignoring and wasting 6% of GDP is a good way to go.

Thanks for showing your accounting skills.

Regards
DL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.