Black Bolt vs. Odinson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Magnon
Black Bolt easy. Way too much firepower for a hammerless Thor to handle.

Horrificus
Thor

EcstaticGrace
It's been done before and Thor won.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
It's been done before and Thor won.

W/o the hammer?

Damborgson
Both have the means to win, I'd say edge to Black Bolt or split though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Damborgson
Both have the means to win, I'd say edge to Black Bolt or split though.

Isnt BB currently weakened

Damborgson
I remember he was weakened during and after his fight with Thanos , I honestly don't know much of after that.

Khazra Reborn
If BB uses his voice right away he could win, up close Thor owns, especially since he has Jarnbjorn.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by byrdgang21
W/o the hammer?

I don't think it matters much the fight that happened with the hammer it was heavily implied Thor was holding back and to top it off he didn't really use any of Mljonir's exotic abilities. All he did was hit BB in the fork with it and he could do the same with the axe.

eaebiakuya
Both can most likely one shot (BB with voice, Thor with thunder). Without then going for the KO right at the start, should be a good fight. Thor is faster, stronger and more durable. BB can fly and have his voice.

Originally posted by Damborgson
I remember he was weakened during and after his fight with Thanos , I honestly don't know much of after that.

After that he recovered his powers. Dont know if he was weakened again after this.

Glorificus
Black Bolt.

PRBEYONDER
Blood lusted I'd give this to BB.

EcstaticGrace
BB's voice is overrated. When has it done anything in a modern comic to suggest it could oneshot a high tier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.