Lady Death ( Chaos ! Comics) vs Post Crisis Etrigan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRBEYONDER
Lady Death is equipped with her Eternal Scythe and the three swords of her
Both are at full power,standard level
Blood lusted
Morals off
Who wins ?
cool

PRBEYONDER
BUMP

abhilegend
Etrigan

PRBEYONDER
Originally posted by abhilegend
Etrigan
How does he beat her ?
She can easily kill him with sword,and can also take his punches,as for versatility,she has more powers...Not to mention she went toe to toe with Michael who had punched through a planet.

abhilegend
Originally posted by PRBEYONDER
How does he beat her ?
She can easily kill him with sword,and can also take his punches,as for versatility,she has more powers...Not to mention she went toe to toe with Michael who had punched through a planet.
Etrigan can fight while being ripped in half.

He has fought Lobo to double KO.

I really doubt she has more powers than him.

PRBEYONDER
Etrigan can fight while being ripped in half.

He has fought Lobo to double KO.

I really doubt she has more powers than him.
She can phase with one of the sword,and has the scythe that is able to kill a multi reality buster. She also destroyed Lucifer with one of her sword,not to mention she has quickly regenerated from being gutted .

abhilegend
Originally posted by PRBEYONDER
She can phase with one of the sword,and has the scythe that is able to kill a multi reality buster. She also destroyed Lucifer with one of her sword,not to mention she has quickly regenerated from being gutted .
Sounds impressive.

Not on level of Etrigan though.

PRBEYONDER
Sounds impressive.

Not on level of Etrigan though.
I don't recall any planetary showings of Etrigan despite scaling, and how is his soul rip resistance ? You haven't post any stuff to suggest that he can't be killed by her scythe yet,or his abilities that can easily put her down...none of those are mentioned yet.
Also for speed,she also tagged FTL foes multiple times...Not to mention her blast can match Odin's (whose can destroy planets and star)

abhilegend
I would like to see some scans.

PRBEYONDER
You want pictures or links ?

PRBEYONDER
Never mind,I got some feats of hers,not all of them though ( except for tons of her phasing feats ,transmutation feats,and lot more skills/energy progection feats)
https://www.gamespot.com/profile/images/

DarkSaint85

PRBEYONDER
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wut ?There's a problem with the link ?

StiltmanFTW
Of course there is. Don't sound surprised, look at the url address.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.