Is it possible to end the eternal cycle of light and dark?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Is it possible to end the eternal cycle of light and dark.......

Beniboybling
yes, if u believe in urself.

UCanShootMyNova
An hero timing.

Total Warrior
No, dark side users will always appear soon or later

UCanShootMyNova
I don't think he was talking about SW TW...

MythLord
Only by destroying everything... The universe functions in a cycle: there'll be times of chaos and darkness and times of light and peace... Learn to embrace both.

Revanchiste
yess but what if Darth Revan (prekotor) took over the glaxy as much as he embraced the dark side, but he always saw most of his sith minions just as random murder hobo servant at his disposition.....
He embrace both.. well he was more darksided but hey.....
Or what if Atris generation of Jedi emmerge and wasn't corrupted by the dark side? Like a generation of super revan...

Too me as long as there is Jedi as they are the cycle won't be broken....

I mean there is the elimination of the force, and not just the force user, because froce sensitive can pop back up but damn that is really extreme.

The other path would be that a new order emerge, and take a control of the galaxy in a very stable manner...

Like I dunnow if the rvennaites wre properly re-educated.....

A enw force in teh galaxy that could not be eradicated by both party,and with very little ethic divergeance toward both jedi and sith....

Revanchiste
Why I always get lame response?

cs_zoltan
Idk, is it possible to end the eternal cycle of TOR vs PT?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Idk, is it possible to end the eternal cycle of TOR vs PT?
That cycle ended long ago, tor's pathetic attempts to restart this cycle are always self-destroying

darthbane77
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Why I always get lame response? Probably because almost everything you say in nigh unintelligible.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Why I always get lame response?

Serious response? Yes, it should technically be possible. Since the Jedi were able to unconsciously form an impermeable barrier to the Darkside if they slaughtered all existing sources of Darkside energy within the Galaxy and kept that bubble up then the Galaxy could be wholly Lightside forever.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by darthbane77
Probably because almost everything you say in nigh unintelligible.

This too.

NTJack0
Originally posted by darthbane77
Probably because almost everything you say in nigh unintelligible. This sums it up. The overuse of periods in every sentence is awful.

JKBart
during the half year of my absence i retrieved my dad from prison, changed jobs twice, fallen into debts and repayed them back

and u still didnt learn to write normal sentence in english

Ursumeles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.