Bragging rights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This thread is for fun so please do not make fun of anyone in here and folks, don't be ashamed of your answer.

Soooooo...the question is, what kind of car do you drive and no, I'm not talking about women or men, I'm talking about a vehicle.

carver9
If you have pics, can you post them please.

Facee
What did you buy carv?

Damborgson
I have a 1996 Toyota Tacoma, hold on lemme take a pic.

xJLxKing
2008 Accord
Suck it!

Supermex
I got a 2007 Dodge Nitro

riv6672
1991 Harley Fatboy.

Sin I AM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/5ed93c739dac9932371efd2fb188b826/tumblr_oscfj6G5w71v5floko1_400.jpg

My baby 95 chevy 1500

JBL
1989 camaro Iroc Z. Fully restored with fuel injected 383 stroker,msd ignition, 300hp nitrous system, corvette Z06 chrome wheels.

ghostman
Originally posted by Sin I AM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/5ed93c739dac9932371efd2fb188b826/tumblr_oscfj6G5w71v5floko1_400.jpg

My baby 95 chevy 1500

where do you live? like in longitude and latitude.........

DarkSaint85
How is this allowed, but my fav sexy boxing threads aren't??

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JBL
fuel injected 383 stroker

👍. Post a pic

Originally posted by ghostman
where do you live? like in longitude and latitude.........

North Carolina

Prof. T.C McAbe
Never had a car, never needed one.

deathslash
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Never had a car, never needed one. good job going green.

Mine is a 2012 Accord. My dad and I are also going to start fixing up his 1982 Mercedes Benz.

Khazra Reborn
How do you guys keep 20+ year old cars running?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
How do you guys keep 20+ year old cars running?

Money. Ive probably put like twice its current worth in just keeping it roadworthy.

deathslash
How do you guys keep 20+ year old cars running? Originally posted by Sin I AM
Money. Ive probably put like twice its current worth in just keeping it roadworthy. yep, replace some parts that are breaking/broken, by some new parts for the ones that are outdated, etc. It's not easy keeping an old car running, but driving around in a car that you fixed is so satisfying.

LordofBrooklyn
Money. Ive probably put like twice its current worth in just keeping it roadworthy.

Fight women on film and you will upgrade to a Kia within months!!!

Sin I AM
I actually feel safer in my old truck than my newer car. Ive hit a tree a year ago and only had a small dent. It would have destroyed my car

byrdgang21
2015 Nissan Altima

Vanguard
It's an Altima I think

One_Angry_Scot

LordofBrooklyn
Carver has a go cart titled "HEART OF RAGE" that he customized himself!!!

carver9
Lol...im not driving anything too fancy. I have a 2017 Chrysler 300. Looks exactly like this...

http://www.latinblah.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Chrysler-300.jpg

The only difference is, my windows are tinted. My goals are to get a 2015 Audi rs5.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...im not driving anything too fancy. I have a 2017 Chrysler 300. Looks exactly like this...

The only difference is, my windows are tinted. My goals are to get a 2015 Audi rs5.

Low hanging fruit....pass.

JBL
How do you guys keep 20+ year old cars running? Money plus a little do it yourself work. I had my stock iroc z and decided to make it super fas, so I had the stock tpi 350 bored and stroked to 383 with forged internals and a big aggressive cam. Then AFR 210 heads and a bigger intake and runners. Transmission was built to handle over 500 RWHp. After all of that, car had to be tuned and a monster fuelpump had to be installed to feed the motor while under nitrous.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JBL
Money plus a little do it yourself work. I had my stock iroc z and decided to make it super fas, so I had the stock tpi 350 bored and stroked to 383 with forged internals and a big aggressive cam. Then AFR 210 heads and a bigger intake and runners. Transmission was built to handle over 500 RWHp. After all of that, car had to be tuned and a monster fuelpump had to be installed to feed the motor while under nitrous.

U do the work yourself?

Vanguard

Nice car. My dad has one.

LordofBrooklyn

DAMN LIES!!!!

1. The car is NOT Green!

2." HEART OF RAGE" is NOWHERE on the vehicle.

WHERE IS THE REAL, CARVER?!!!!!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sold my '12 328i M for a '14 Honda Civic LX. The original was arguably a much nicer and far cooler but it was terrible on gas and it was mostly for showing off and hoping to get laid.

JBL
U do the work yourself? Some of it. You have to get parts that work together or you waste money. I might twin turbo it now that it can provide more than enough fuel to handle heavy boost.

beatboks
Currently my car is a 2006 Subaru Tribeca (7 seater).
Used to be my wife's car, we traded my old 2009 Subaru Outback for her current 2016 Subaru Impreza last year.

Frankly bloody sorry I traded the outback I love and kept the Tribeca. The Outback has shit loads more power (acceleration to wipe little smart a$$ sports car drivers off at traffic lights), was a f#% load more reliable (way less maintainance required), and shit loads more economical. A freaking tank of gas in the outback was an easy fortnight. The tribeca takes 45 lt onstead of 60 and I'm lucky to get 4 days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.