I'm sailing away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MythLord
Recently, due to my racist anti-PinheadPinoy behavior that has clearly upset our very own Taylor, member AncientPower has reported me. This means I'll probably leave forever, exiled by the mods. I shall take up my punishment with pride and grace... So in my final moments on this forum, I have this to say: I love you cucks for providing me with hours of oddly weird entertainment, from conspiracy theories where it turns out KMC was right, to pelicanphobia, to debunking Kun and Valkorion, to needlessly an brutal responses to cringeworthy jokes. It was a fun run and may our paths never cross on any debating forum again, mates.

Good bye. smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOWK7Tam01M

toplel
Good riddance, tell Aurbere I said hello when you meet him at your local anti-depression club for freaks only.

MythLord
I will. smile

Sinious
Originally posted by toplel
Good riddance, tell Aurbere I said hello when you meet him at your local anti-depression club for freaks only. laughing out loud

AncientPower
There is a line, and I'm afraid you crossed it. It merely got to a point where personal stances took precedence over civility. A shame though.

MythLord
Ngl, leaving this cancerpool might actually be the best thing for most of us, tbh. I mean, most of us just kinda come here to insult each other anyways.

AncientPower
This may yet serve to provide a means to stop the sh!tposting that has taken hold so much. Though I do wish it didn't take such a high price for that lesson to be learned.

As frustrating as it was to deal with you, you certainly deserved the respect garnered over the years.

S_W_LeGenD
Good riddance, tell Aurbere I said hello when you meet him at your local anti-depression club for freaks only.
laughing out loud

MythLord
Originally posted by AncientPower
This may yet serve to provide a means to stop the sh!tposting that has taken hold so much. Though I do wish it didn't take such a high price for that lesson to be learned.

One can hope, huh?

As frustrating as it was to deal with you, you certainly deserved the respect garnered over the years.

I garnered respect? LOL

AncientPower
We'll see how long it takes for this place to kill itself, not much stopping that now.

I don't think there's any doubt about that, most everyone worth their own braincells here had at least some respect for you.

Beniboybling
I don't see a ban. smile

MythLord
It's coming... I think and/or hope.

Kjam
Yeah, i don't see a ban.

slayne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KolfEhV-KiA

YousufKhan1212
Wait... if MythLord makes this thread, does that mean I can make a thread out of a Pakiboy and a Somalian pirate and 2 Ethiopians having beef with a Pakiboy?

(No racism intended).

The_Tempest
Reporting? Really? Pathetic lol.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by MythLord
It's coming... I think and/or hope. There are always other ways to an. smile

YousufKhan1212
But in all seriousness and jokes/trolling/shitposting aside, this is probably something that you should listen to if you want to feel sad (I relate to its theme):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7J0bjhdvno

Selenial
Originally posted by The_Tempest

thumb up

Beniboybling
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
But in all seriousness and jokes/trolling/shitposting aside, this is probably something that you should listen to if you want to feel sad (I relate to its theme):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7J0bjhdvno Reminds me if when I broke a hot dog in half of 2 Ethiopians and a Somalian. sad

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Reminds me if when I broke a hot dog in half of 2 Ethiopians and a Somalian. sad

Did they challenge you to a race?

Total Warrior
Nooo Myth don't go

cs_zoltan
Expected a suicide post, I'm disappointed.

Emperordmb
What happened? Did he leak the twitter?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah tf happened

MythLord
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Expected a suicide post, I'm disappointed.

That should come soon, too. smile

Beniboybling
Not sure who is more thirsty for this ban, Myth or AP. sad

Beniboybling
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
Did they challenge you to a race? yis, i ran backward

Petrus
Meh, leaving this place temporarily hasn't affected me at all. Not in a positive way, nor a negative way. So ppl saying leaving this place is the best shit they could've done are ppl whose lives are pretty shitty I'm guessing. smile

Trocity

My thoughts exactly, lol. Pinoy needs her safe space even on da interwebz.

Sensitivity level over 9000.

AncientPower
Trocity, you can stop pretending you're a semi-decent troll any day now.

Oh and yes, Temp, unlike you I don't condone mass breaking of the rules.

Deronn_solo
No one cares, lmao.

Good bye.

carthage
AP has been trying to get anyone banned who disagrees with it.

Nothing new here, it clearly hates dissent

The_Tempest
Trocity, you can stop pretending you're a semi-decent troll any day now.

Oh and yes, Temp, unlike you I don't condone mass breaking of the rules.

Lmao you're as guilty of rule breaking as anyone here, particularly as regards flaming and bashing. thumb up

Pot, meet kettle: you're both black!

Beniboybling
And fabricating evidence. sick

Beniboybling
And still no ban, how sad. sad

Ursumeles
We need to build a Temple for Darth Gideon.

MythLord
Apparently I won't be banned... I dunno how to feel 'bout that. Well, let's derail this thread to hell then. Anyone here a Muslim(besides Yousuf)?

Beniboybling
Yeah, seems even the mods don't like AP, sad.

AncientPower
Lmao you're as guilty of rule breaking as anyone here, particularly as regards flaming and bashing. thumb up

Pot, meet kettle: you're both black!

Ah so being on the recieving end of relentless trolling by those too infantile to form a coherent, relevant argument that doesn't consist of arguing that feats they don't like don't exist and not entertaining said crap is somehow on me?

Your way of twisting things is quite humorous Gid.

toplel
Use some ****ing periods you retard, you get enough of them monthly so it shouldn't be a problem. Your sentences makes my eyes blur.

The_Tempest
Ah so being on the recieving end of relentless trolling by those too infantile to form a coherent, relevant argument that doesn't consist of arguing that feats they don't like don't exist and not entertaining said crap is somehow on me?

Your way of twisting things is quite humorous Gid.

No, I said flaming and bashing. You've derailed threads and debates by participating in that shit just like everyone here lol. I bet half of your post history is filled with tedious variations of telling people like Beni, Myth, etc. "no ur stupid" and exchanging petty insults.

Your lack of self-awareness is breathtaking.

AncientPower
I've never resorted to such methods without being goaded into them, not that Beni warrants or deserves any serious interaction. Though I have to say, I do enjoy that breed of high horse you have there.

The_Tempest
I've never resorted to such methods without being goaded into them,

The fact that you're easily baited isn't so much of a defense as it is an indictment of your character.

not that Beni warrants or deserves any serious interaction.

Yes, because this sort of thing right here ^ is commensurate with the rules.

Though I have to say, I do enjoy that breed of high horse you have there.

As ever, the point eludes you, my child: you're the one sanctimoniously lecturing and reporting people over rule violations; I'm merely pointing out that you're hardly pristine in this respect. thumb up

AncientPower
I'm not pristine because I'm not going to sit around being flamed for a week before a mod finds the time to do something about it. After the likes of Carthage, I tend to cut through the BS and give them the all for one special off of the bat. Patience is a virtue best reserved for other people.

Oh and Temp, there's a difference between giving trolls what they deserve and y'know, actively attempting to kill the forum with flame wars.

The_Tempest
I'm not pristine because I'm not going to sit around being flamed for a week before a mod finds the time to do something about it. After the likes of Carthage, I tend to cut through the BS and give them the all for one special off of the bat. Patience is a virtue best reserved for other people.

Oh and Temp, there's a difference between giving trolls what they deserve and y'know, actively attempting to kill the forum with flame wars.

Those vaunted rules you seem to care so much about don't make any room for your flimsy appeals here. You've bashed, you've flamed, you've derailed.

Congratulations, you're fundamentally no different from the very people you seem to despise. erm

Petrus
Originally posted by Ursumeles
We need to build a Temple for Darth Gideon.

Get your head out of his ass. smile smile

Ursumeles
It's far more than my head smile smile smile

So many people, that I thought would be dead confirmed alive today - Zoltan, Mexican, Sel, seemingly Bart and even Muser

Petrus
Originally posted by Ursumeles
It's far more than my head smile smile smile

So many people, that I thought would be dead confirmed alive today - Zoltan, Mexican, Sel, seemingly Bart and even Muser

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Jim-Carrey-Disgusting.gif

Why would I be dead tho

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Beniboybling
yis, i ran backward

I did the same thing, you mad guy.

YousufKhan1212
Has anyone heard of the saying: "Snitches get stitches"

I think that's how it is in this thread.

cs_zoltan
I was banned a year ago because people reported me for telling them to kill themselves. I like how the standards are raised around here.

Ursumeles
We need a new sacrifice for Bada.

Selenial
Use some ****ing periods you retard, you get enough of them monthly so it shouldn't be a problem. Your sentences makes my eyes blur.

Not entirely sure how to reconcile this with the fact 'her' twitter is that of a man mmm

cs_zoltan
I just looked at her twitter, seems like she made it for the sole purpose of asking SW questions. Is that sad or funny?

toplel
Originally posted by Selenial
Not entirely sure how to reconcile this with the fact 'her' twitter is that of a man mmm
i agree there's no way this guy AP is a 30 year old woman mom lol i mean, i guess i could buy you being a woman since u kinda show motherly tendenses u feel me, like i could see u taking care of me and stuff (lol) but not ap lol that guy is 100% a freak of a man

toplel
link to the twitter tho

cs_zoltan
i agree there's no way this guy AP is a 30 year old woman mom lol i mean, i guess i could buy you being a woman since u kinda show motherly tendenses u feel me, like i could see u taking care of me and stuff (lol) but not ap lol that guy is 100% a freak of a man

"Take care of you."

toplel
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
"Take care of you."
what i mean is, if i was sick when i was little i could imagine sel staying home from work and making sure i was alright lol, her posts give that vibe even tho shes also super annoying sometimes

Ursumeles
AP has shed the limitations of gender sad

Unbowed
Those vaunted rules you seem to care so much about don't make any room for your flimsy appeals here. You've bashed, you've flamed, you've derailed.

Congratulations, you're fundamentally no different from the very people you seem to despise. erm
Do you actually use words like "vaunted", "pristine" or "elude" when you talk, in real life?

And Beni is a phag, so sorry.

UCanShootMyNova
https://youtu.be/79DijItQXMM?t=148

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Unbowed
Do you actually use words like "vaunted", "pristine" or "elude" when you talk, in real life?

And Beni is a phag, so sorry. http://i.imgur.com/T1hu3Ui.png

MythLord
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
https://youtu.be/79DijItQXMM?t=148

Moana reference... I respect that.

UCanShootMyNova
You're welcome. smile

Kjam
Originally posted by Kjam
Yeah, i don't see a ban.

Told ya. Looks like AP bashing gets a green light from the mods

Beniboybling
thumb up

YousufKhan1212
Should I watch Spider-Man: Homecoming or Wonder Woman? I'm about to go to cinema soon with some other people but we've not decided what we want to watch.

Azronger
I've heard Wonder Woman was good, but I'd go with the studio that has pumped out quality films consistently for the last decade.

Kjam
Wonder women was good, but not good enough imo.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.