Magneto try to control those objects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
What he can MOVE and what he can DESTROY?

1 - Mjolnir
2 - Destroyer armor empty
3 - Destroyer armor with a soul
4 - Wonder Woman bracelets
5 - Green Lantern ring
6 - Silver surfer board

leonidas
1-5 yes, to varying degrees. the board, no....it isn't really metal after all. the new lantern rings have changed though, so maybe not the ring now i think about it,

Damborgson
He's been able to repel Mjolnir in the past, nothing past that that I know of.

The empty destroyer armor, well...yeah.

Depends on the soul, he'd be in for a hell of a willpower fight.

I assume he could slip them right off of her and into any orifice he might want.

The ring feels like it'd be another willpower fight.

What's the board made out of?

DarkSaint85
Rings are made of will power, so prob not.

Board is made of the power cosmic.

darthgoober
Logically he shouldn't be able to manipulate the board because it's supposed to be solidified cosmic energy rather than metal... BUT in practice, Ego was able to trap Surfer on his surface by keeping the board at bay with an electromagnetic field. Now that can obviously be interpreted as a writer not doing his research, but since it's happened at least once and nothing springs to mind to counter the occurrence beyond the theoretical logic that it shouldn't work, I'm inclined to say that he could move the board as long as Surfer wasn't actively countering the effect with the Power Cosmic. As for outright destroying it... depends on how durable the board is being portrayed because there is some variance in showings.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1 - Mjolnir - He was able to repel Mjolnir with magnetic force. But repelling for a microsecond is far different from controlling. Especially since the hammer is semi-sentient, so if it resists, he couldn't exert enough power to even repel it (See: It plows right through his electromagnetic power).
2 - Destroyer armor empty - He can move the armor.
3 - Destroyer armor with a soul - No he cannot. The armor could probably overpower Magneto in electromagnetic control alone. It's incredibly versatile in many aspects, like Mjolnir.
4 - Wonder Woman bracelets - He can move them. It's a different story if they're attached to Wonder Woman I guess.
5 - Green Lantern ring - I'm not sure it's considered metal, it's forged from Oan energy IIRC. I guess it depends on what the writer considers. I think he has the best shot of destroying this and Surfer's board.
6 - Silver surfer board - I'm not sure it's considered metal.

leonidas
i think he'd be able to affect the armor even with someone in it--but i think the person would be strong enough to power through or to negate it with the powers of the armor itself. (similar to what happened with serpent juggs maybe...?)

didn't recall ego repelling the board goob, so, maybe, if poorly writtern mags could. which would imply he could trip that weak feeb of his silver skin entirely. my boy mags.... thumb up

Genii96
1) he has done so

2-5) yes

The board isn't metallic

-K-M-
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--59T8HBEj--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/18lr0kym4m2b2jpg.jpg

And other times it failed *shrugs*

leonidas
i've no doubt he could control a classic version of the ring--the post-boot rings are considered different though from what i've heard.... /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.