Rank these powerful beings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Rank these guys:

- Pre-Retcon Beyonder
- Current Molecule Man
- Mr. Mxyzptlk
- GEB
- Solar (Dynamite)
- Thanos w/HOTi
- God Doom

Prof. T.C McAbe
- Mr. Mxyzptlk
- GEB
- Current Molecule Man
- God Doom
- Pre-Retcon Beyonder
- Solar (Dynamite)
- Thanos w/HOTi

backup
Bump.

Galan007
-Mxy
-pre-retcon Beyonder/current Owen
-Solar/Thanos w. HOTI
-God Doom/GEB

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
-Mxy
-pre-retcon Beyonder/current Owen
-Solar/Thanos w. HOTI
-God Doom/GEB I'm curios, why do you have the GEB so low? Is is due to God telling Spectre he could have stopped it?

Galan007
In part, yes.

But thinking about it now, I would actually place the GEB in the same tier as Solar and Thanos.

RangerDX
Originally posted by Galan007
In part, yes.

But thinking about it now, I would actually place the GEB in the same tier as Solar and Thanos.

Where would you place Lucifer and Michael in those tiers?

Galan007
^ In Mxy's tier.

eaebiakuya
Why they are above pre retcon beyonder, current molecular man?

Galan007
^ Imo? Because they represent the totality of 'THE' God's Will and Power respectively. Thus I personally believe they represent the greatest level of power that can be attained in comics -- just like Mxy. For what it's worth, there are a few other characters I'd put in that tier as well. /shrug

...Feel free to disagree, though(I'm sure others will.) smile

ozz81
wouldnt current molecule man be on top , that issue with doom he seemed quite uber...

carver9
Think if Mxy would've showed up to fight God Doom or anyone close to Mxy power, they would've got stomped.

Galan007
Mxy would've stuffed God Doom's universe in a soda can... Then turned Doom himself into a pickle. thumb up

Mr Master
- Pre-Retcon Beyonder
- Thanos w/HOTI ----------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current Molecule Man - Mr. Mxyzptlk
- GEB - God Doom

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Zack M
rolling on floor laughing

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Mr Master
- Pre-Retcon Beyonder
- Thanos w/HOTI ----------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current Molecule Man - Mr. Mxyzptlk
- GEB - God Doom

COSMIC LIES!!!

MrMind
- Mr. Mxyzptlk
- GEB
- Current Molecule Man
- Pre-Retcon Beyonder
- Solar (Dynamite)
- Thanos w/HOTi
- God Doom

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by backup
Rank these guys:

- Pre-Retcon Beyonder
- Current Molecule Man
- Mr. Mxyzptlk
- GEB
- Solar (Dynamite)
- Thanos w/HOTi
- God Doom

confused

Exactly who or what is a GEB?

krisblaze
Always considered GEB equal to the presence...

Bentley
HULK KILLER HUMANOID
Superman Prime
Pre-Retcon Beyonder
Mr. Mxyzptlk
GEB/Solar (Dynamite)/Thanos w/HOTi
Current Molecule Man

Kang with Prep.

- God Doom

zom1967
i completly disagree with Myx beating god doom.i am sick of beings that belong in a special ed class with a crash helmut on beating the likes of a being who with owens help has the power of the whole race of Beyonders.It cheapens comics and logic even.

Bentley
On panel showings >>>> your perception of comics and logic

SSJGGogeta
- Mr. Mxyzptlk
- Current Molecule Man ~ Pre-Retcon Beyonder
- GEB
- Solar (Dynamite)
- Thanos w/HOTi
- God Doom

Honestly, the rank is basically Myx and then everyone else. You could argue the rest as you like, but Myx is far beyond all the others put together.

zom1967
i must say i hate when Cosmic idiots like Mxy are shown as so powerful it turns serious comics into a joke I.M.O,and i don`t see how anyone on this list tops pre -retcon Beyonder and current Molecule Man should rank #1 at this time.i just seen the reply i made a few posts up sorry i guess I feel strongly on my opinion about this.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by zom1967
i must say i hate when Cosmic idiots like Mxy are shown as so powerful it turns serious comics into a joke I.M.O,and i don`t see how anyone on this list tops pre -retcon Beyonder and current Molecule Man should rank #1 at this time.i just seen the reply i made a few posts up sorry i guess I feel strongly on my opinion about this.
He is in essence a trickers character with near-god like abilities. Sure, he is characters that jokes around but we have seen with 99% of that power can do when Joker had it.

You can't just dismiss the character because he likes to joke by nature. He has enough of an background to explain his immense power.

WITH THAT said, i dislike that he has so many low shows with no explanation. Recently, Oz capturing. Why was Mxy so scared? Superboy Prime being able to keep him captive. Why did Mxy retreat to his dimension? I get Superman Prime is strong with near immunity to magic, but Mxy shouldn't be worried about that, let along scare. There are other moments like this that irk me a lot about the character.

zom1967
i understand what you are saying my friend and mxy can get quite serious it just bothers me that a guy like him can own Specter.i`m not a big D.C guy can these 5-d imp guys beat guys like lucifer morning star or michael.also how would a 5-d imp compare with the q on star treck?

MrMind
- Mxy/- GEB (I still view GEB equal to Presence, Spectre was full of shit when he said he can take GEB down)

-PR Beyonder
-Solar
-Thanos w/HOTU
-Molecule Man
-God Doom

Stoic
Mxy
Thanos
PR Beyonder
Solar - Doom - Molecule Man.

I can't help but wonder how powerful Firestorm would be in Marvel? I mean, look how far Owen was pushed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.