Live Free or Die Hard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Have the impression Matt is some kind of strawman.

Like, the way hollywood script writers think white nerds act or something (Xbox playing, toy collecting, paranoid tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist contrarian with terrible.taste in music, apparently..)

riv6672
....ok.

Kazenji
A whole thread just that for that......waste of space.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, we need fewer threads for this movie. Not more. Hate this fuxking movie. An abomination to the Die Hard series.

Kazenji
I liked the 4th movie, Much better then the 5th movie that they pumped out.

riv6672
Originally posted by Kazenji
I liked the 4th movie, Much better then the 5th movie that they pumped out.
Same.
The 4th was very entertaining, with John in full Superman mode, and woefully tech ignorant.

Patient_Leech
5th one sucked, too. The first three are really all you need.

riv6672
I dont need the 4th one, i want it!

Ascendancy
It wasn't too bad. They went overboard with the explosions & action, which who'd have thought that'd be the case with a movie called Die Hard, but apparently it was just foreshadowing the abomination that would be the next film.

I enjoyed it, and I've watched it again since. Not anywhere near the level of the first three, but a fun watch.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Ascendancy
It wasn't too bad. They went overboard with the explosions & action, which who'd have thought that'd be the case with a movie called Die Hard, but apparently it was just foreshadowing the abomination that would be the next film.

I enjoyed it, and I've watched it again since. Not anywhere near the level of the first three, but a fun watch.

Agreed on all this, I still haven't seen the 5th though. Apparently, that is a very good thing.

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
Same.
The 4th was very entertaining, with John in full Superman mode, and woefully tech ignorant.

He took out a helicopter with a car.

Your damned right it was entertaining. thumb up

I just hate it when Hollywood tries to be clever and just comes off as ignorant (And despite that, I liked Matt in a general sense.. The kid was living through stuff that would have reduced your average joe to a urine soaked puddle of tears, but he still was able to form rational thoughts and take action when needed..)

Kazenji
The movie's called Die Hard 4.0 where i live, Feel like its a better name with the movie dealing with technology.

riv6672
^^^that works well!
Originally posted by cdtm
He took out a helicopter with a car.

Your damned right it was entertaining. thumb up

I just hate it when Hollywood tries to be clever and just comes off as ignorant (And despite that, I liked Matt in a general sense.. The kid was living through stuff that would have reduced your average joe to a urine soaked puddle of tears, but he still was able to form rational thoughts and take action when needed..)
Yeah, he needed a few kicks in the ass along the way, but he stepped up.

And that car-fu scene was excellent!

Patient_Leech
I like Len Wiseman's direction with the Underworld movies. His over-the-top style worked perfectly for that world. But he wasn't right at all to me for Die Hard. And Justin Long is annoying in it.

If they're still doing a 6th movie, they'd better go back to basics and really make up for past grievances cause the last two efforts have been awful. Hell, even the Fast and the Furious movies have been having more action-fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.