Justice League most powerful line ups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
What are the top 5?

Prof. T.C McAbe
1. Batman
2. Superman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Hal
5. Flash

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
1. Batman
2. Superman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Hal
5. Flash no, teams

DarkSaint85
Morrison's
JL One Million
JL Ancients

riv6672
JLAliens

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/6179/150255-193472-justice-league-of-al.jpg

JLAmazons

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/3664/1348528-jlamzons.jpg

xJLxKing
Normal Justice League line up?

If so

Superman
Hal
Flash
Wonderwoman
Aquaman

If we are including things like JL Dark, America..etc, that changes a lot

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Morrison's
JL One Million thumb up

I'd also throw in the CSA and JLD if they count.

psycho gundam
http://i63.tinypic.com/14kwuq1.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/15x070g.jpg

Damborgson
laughing out loud

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Normal Justice League line up?

If so

Superman
Hal
Flash
Wonderwoman
Aquaman

If we are including things like JL Dark, America..etc, that changes a lot all teams

riv6672
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
all teams
http://content.comicartfans.com/images/Category_91655/subcat_133826/hQnynPPd_0704141327421.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/d1/7c/f0/d17cf0366b14692d73e5366a2e1983c6.jpg

Martian_mind
"Stacked Canary". laughing out loud

Galan007
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
all teams Then in all honesty I'd pick Captain Carrot & The Zoo Crew:
http://i.imgur.com/ryAGLrQ.jpg

As we saw in Multiversity, the Toon-Force haxx is ridiculously strong with them(it literally IS their powerset)... Which makes them damn near unbeatable, tbh.

DarkSaint85
Unless Harley Quinn is there....

riv6672
Originally posted by Galan007
Then in all honesty I'd pick Captain Carrot & The Zoo Crew:

As we saw in Multiversity, the Toon-Force haxx is ridiculously strong with them(it literally IS their powerset)... Which makes them damn near unbeatable, tbh.
^^^Thats not a JLA line up (any more than the WS Authority would be, despite sharing the same niche), though obviously you're going to disagree with that opinion.
Originally posted by Martian_mind
"Stacked Canary". laughing out loud
That one always made me laugh!

Galan007
It is indeed an alternate version of the League, in the same vein as the CSA. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Out of curiosity, who is 'merican eagle supposed to represent?

Adam Grimes
An average American Eagle.

Galan007
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Out of curiosity, who is 'merican eagle supposed to represent? AE is the only member of the Zoo Crew who doesn't have any powers, but he does frequently use gadgets/tech and such.

So Batman.

Prof. T.C McAbe
AE is the only member of the Zoo Crew who doesn't have any powers, but he does frequently use gadgets/tech and such.

So Batman.
Ah merci.

riv6672
It is indeed an alternate version of the League, in the same vein as the CSA. thumb up
I already said you'd disagree with my opinion.
Thanks for confirming that.

beatboks
If we're talking an actual line up rhat existed really not seeing too many beating Sattelite era JLA (just prior to Detroit).

The big 7 (imcluding Supes, WW, MMH, GL, Flash)

plus firestorm, Zatanna, Red Tornado, Atom, Phantom Stranger. Overall at the time 18 active members 9 of whom powerhouses.

JLI era also pretty good since it added Dr Fate, Dr Light, a second GL, Booster, Capt Atom anf only lost Supes, PS, anf FS.

JLTF era wasnt bad either but membership light unless you count the three separate active teams as an overall JL(WW's team, Capt Atom's team and MMH had task force). If so then it takes the cake but really they didnt all work togwther that often

Zack M
Justice League Dark pretty much takes the top spot. Not even close, TBH.

beatboks
Originally posted by Zack M
Justice League Dark pretty much takes the top spot. Not even close, TBH.

Disagree they may be top bit it is close. Air elemental Red Tornado soloed the big 7 JLA at pre coie levels and he is satellite era along with that same big 7 at those levels and PCOIE Phantom Stranger, PCOIE Zatanna (who wasnt depowered to only elemental magic like post crisis and other limitations after).

Air elemental Reddy was able to create duplicates of the JLA out of air with power to match them to fight them.

Satelite era is after all pre crisis before everyone got so powered down (with the exception of MMH who got a bit of a boost out of Crisis)

riv6672
^^^pure magic the JLD certainly has advantage, but the satellite League has magic too, and versatility.

Zack M
JLD is cosmic in nature. Pandora, Phantom Stranger, and Zauriel. All would annihilate the Satellite League. Phantom Stranger could possibly solo.

And that doesn't even include Zatanna, Nightmare Nurse, and Madame Xanadu, who stopped TIME across the Omniverse.

beatboks
JLD is cosmic in nature. Pandora, Phantom Stranger, and Zauriel. All would annihilate the Satellite League. Phantom Stranger could possibly solo.

And that doesn't even include Zatanna, Nightmare Nurse, and Madame Xanadu, who stopped TIME across the Omniverse.

Other cosmics on the same or higher level failed during the satellite era so no. Demons 3 are each on (or above) this level and they couldn't beat the big 7 (3 of them). Not to mention PS isnt soloing a team where PCOIE PS is a member (unlike post he easnt limited in that he was allowed to act

xJLxKing
I'd say Justice League dark because they even have Swamp Thing.
Not to mention, Justice League does have the best track record with magic users.

Zack M
Originally posted by beatboks
Other cosmics on the same or higher level failed during the satellite era so no. Demons 3 are each on (or above) this level and they couldn't beat the big 7 (3 of them). Not to mention PS isnt soloing a team where PCOIE PS is a member (unlike post he easnt limited in that he was allowed to act

Lol.not even close.Pandora alone can destroy the multiverse with a flutter of her eye lid. Most of the jla would be dead. She was the one who basically merged 3 multiverse with Barry Allen.

riv6672
was gonna make the same point re: PS on the satellite team.

Zack M
DCnU phantom stranger has better feats. Lol.

riv6672
Nah. lol.

Zack M
Pre-flashpoint stranger never fought Spectre to a standstill. Even the Presence said that if they were to continue their fight, it would destroy all of creation.

beatboks
Pre-flashpoint stranger never fought Spectre to a standstill. Even the Presence said that if they were to continue their fight, it would destroy all of creation.

We're not talking pre flashpoint, we're tallimg pre crisis PS. Of course pre fp PS wasn't permitted to affect tje free will of mortals and intervene. Pre crisis intervened all tje flippin time

Zack M
We're not talking pre flashpoint, we're tallimg pre crisis PS. Of course pre fp PS wasn't permitted to affect tje free will of mortals and intervene. Pre crisis intervened all tje flippin time

And? Dcnu ps is still superior. And there is no body on the satellite lineup that comes close to Pandora. Jld is superior.

beatboks
And? Dcnu ps is still superior. And there is no body on the satellite lineup that comes close to Pandora. Jld is superior.

Nu52 PS isnt superior, he's just allowed to act which pre FP isnt but pre COIE is.

Why do they need someone equal ti Pandora?

Where did I say JLD wasnt superior? I said

Bit btw was meant to be but.

The satellite era has fought and defeated characters who are Pandora level. Ps stalemates PS. Zatanna stalemates Zatanna.

Never said JLD wereny more powerful only ever quesriined your stance of x solos y solos which they dont

This is a team with a superman who tows multiple planets on a chain and sneezes away galaxies. A WW who can tow a moon casually, a MMH who is ohysically on their league and has TP,TK, phasing, invis and shape shifting. A firestorm withnout the organic limitation, a Red Tornado who can create air duplicates of all the above and control the air anywhere onnthe planet or other planeys (even did so on Rann while not there).

Zack M
Jld has 3 multiversal beings. Its not close. Lol

beatboks
Jld has 3 multiversal beings. Its not close. Lol

Demons 3 are three multiversal beings and they couldnt beat the big 7 who are 0.39 (39%) of the satelite era.
Aquarious was a multiversal entity who fell to a smaller pre satelite era JL,
Animatter man was also and fell to a JL jalf the size of Satelite era.

All that was to JL versions without their own multiversal in PS.

Lol yoirswlf and do some research instead of just spam the same crap over and over. Ive already mentioned most of this

Ohh and JLD only has two mulriveraals nit 3

Zack M
Demons 3? Not even close to the power Pandora or phantom stranger bring to the table.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.