owaw superman vs 100 000 daxamites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
now then, that wasn't so hard, was it?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman, every single time. He was operating on much higher levels, even on or above HP DD.

CosmicComet
Obviously Superman wins.

Simple power scaling.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Obviously Superman wins.

Simple power scaling.

Yep, he was at least 10x more powerful than his normal self. With the sundip he increased 100x time in power still.

carver9
SMH

TheHulkster
LOL!

xJLxKing
I can supply an entire country with your tears

leonidas
let's make it more....relatable, shall we? if oww superman is a fully grown, regualr man, what age would you equate a daxamite to? would the dax be...equivalent to a 4 year old? a 10 year old? would they be a teenager?

and how many 4 or 10 or 15 year olds could a fully grown man take....?

CosmicComet
^They would be a bunch of rats.

I reckon if I didn't get tired first, I could beat 100,000 rats.

Adam Grimes
You don't know rats then

Damborgson
You'd rather fight toddlers then rats, trust me.

And idk if I could kill 100,000 screaming 4 year olds. I would pick up the corpses around me and use them as weapons to kill more 4 years olds in guess.

Cool thread Leo thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by leonidas
let's make it more....relatable, shall we? if oww superman is a fully grown, regualr man, what age would you equate a daxamite to? would the dax be...equivalent to a 4 year old? a 10 year old? would they be a teenager?

and how many 4 or 10 or 15 year olds could a fully grown man take....?
It would be like 100.000 toddlers fighting the Terminator.

carver9
The wankage here is amazing. Outright amazing. 2 Dax should be enough.

CosmicComet
Yet 2 were not enough to beat a single Imperiex Probe.

Hell, not even 100,000 were enough to avoid getting stomped. smile

carver9
Yet 2 were not enough to beat a single Imperiex Probe.

Hell, not even 100,000 were enough to avoid getting stomped. smile

Aquaman (while amped) took out a single probe on his own. Are you going to tell me that Aquaman, even while armored, can take out 100k Dax on his own? Zod finished off a couple as well and Krypto held his own as well. You wouldn't give Supes dog a chance against 50 of them and Aquaman, I'm sure you wouldn't do the same.

Black Lightening and a weakened Supergirl stalemated a Probe as well. If, and I mean IF a Probe took out an army of Dax, that is a terrible showing for them since we have beings that either stalemated or defeated Probes on their own that isn't even above Herald tier. Probes taking out an army of Dax should've casually taken Wonder Woman mother out with ease...even if she had armor on. Instead, she took out 3 Probes on her lonesome.

CosmicComet
Not all probes were equal in strength. This is known already.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by carver9
Aquaman (while amped) took out a single probe on his own. Are you going to tell me that Aquaman, even while armored, can take out 100k Dax on his own? Zod finished off a couple as well and Krypto held his own as well. You wouldn't give Supes dog a chance against 50 of them and Aquaman, I'm sure you wouldn't do the same.

Black Lightening and a weakened Supergirl stalemated a Probe as well. If, and I mean IF a Probe took out an army of Dax, that is a terrible showing for them since we have beings that either stalemated or defeated Probes on their own that isn't even above Herald tier. Probes taking out an army of Dax should've casually taken Wonder Woman mother out with ease...even if she had armor on. Instead, she took out 3 Probes on her lonesome.

Are 100,000 Daxamites actually shown defeated by a probe? I recall seeing some blasted and no results.

leonidas
I could beat 100,000 rats.

pretty sure one of those little ****ers would be enough to end me. you my friend, are a man. thumb up

Originally posted by Damborgson
I would pick up the corpses around me and use them as weapons to kill more 4 years olds in guess.

you are damn right you would. only a ***sy would do anything else.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/9428a69ead8980525a7615cf15ca5dc6/tumblr_o4mcc5224E1uihqpao1_500.gif

CosmicComet
pretty sure one of those little ****ers would be enough to end me. you my friend, are a man. thumb up

I was assuming I had overcome any natural fear/inhibitions (a big factor, and this is the OWAW mindset essentially), and that my stamina would hold out while I stomp, tear and bite through all of them

Lol.

If those conditions are met, then yeah, I would beat 100,000 rats. With a lot of scratches and infections for later. cool

carver9
Not all probes were equal in strength. This is known already.

So how do we determine which one is more powerful than the other? You saying this put a lot of weight on Supes and Doom showing.

TheHulkster
OWAW Supes would lose to 100,000 Batmen.

h1a8
The wankage here is amazing. Outright amazing. 2 Dax should be enough. Superman could one shot kill any daxamite.

CosmicComet
So how do we determine which one is more powerful than the other? You saying this put a lot of weight on Supes and Doom showing.

Not at all.

The later the probe, the deeper they went through the guantlet, obviously the tougher they got.

carver9
Not at all.

The later the probe, the deeper they went through the guantlet, obviously the tougher they got.

The first Probe they fought was the hardest battle Supes had. I disagree tbh. The energy release from the Probe that crash landed in Kansas (similar to the first Probe), koed Superman. The Probes that him and Doomsday fought, the energy release did nothing to him physically. Iirc, they didn't even explode when they were damaged.

carver9
Superman and Doomsday vs Probes...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/4130348-7065869471-26095.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/4130349-4933521778-26095.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/4130350-9621909676-26095.jpg

Wonder Woman mother vs Probes (as shown, when damaged, the Probes explodes. The entire body).

https://m.imgur.com/a/gCemD

Doomsday snatched the head off of a Probe and nothing happened. Diana put a small scar on the back of a Probe neck and this happened...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64880/2831634-1243982-wonder_woman_tanks_imperiex_super.jpg

Aquaman put a small hole in one and this happened...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111121112/5371285-%24+%281%29.jpg

Imperiex Prime even explodes when injured...

https://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111276547/5761794-imp+.jpg

Thanks Galan for the scans. Another Probe vs Superman. It explodes when damaged. This probe only had a crack in its shell.

http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s673.photobucket.com/user/galanphotos/media/probesupes6.jpg.html
http://s673.photobucket.com/user/galanphotos/media/probesupes7.jpg.html

I can post more if you want. Moral is, how can we tell which Probe have more power? Looking at the scans above and the consistency of things, the Probes Superman and Doomsday fought was different than the others. Maybe because Supes and Doomsday ran up on Imperiex while he was feeding them power? Who knows...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111276547/5761725-supes%3Adoomsday.jpg

I had the debate with Pr a while back and if he is on, I would love to finish it.

abhilegend
facepalm

When Carver thinks he can debate something. The probes didn't explode because JSA had destroyed Imperiex's mothership which was recycling their energy.

All the probes had the same power.

OWAW Superman would beat the daxamites.

Sin I AM
Owaw wank getting outta hand

abhilegend
The first Probe they fought was the hardest battle Supes had. I disagree tbh. The energy release from the Probe that crash landed in Kansas (similar to the first Probe), koed Superman. The Probes that him and Doomsday fought, the energy release did nothing to him physically. Iirc, they didn't even explode when they were damaged.
Superman got stronger, if you didn't read the memo.

JBL
It has finally happened. Superman fans have lost their minds. Anyone that thinks superman can beat one hundred thousand daxamites is retarded or 3 years old. I showed this thread to 2 of my friends and they just dropped their heads and asked me if some of these posters were infants. This is turning into the worst comic book site on the internet. I hate to say this, because I like this forum. This is the most obvious spite thread in any comic book site a will singlehandedly lower the credibility of this site. 2 daxamites would give superman he'll. One already has. This OWAW craps had got to stop.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^Stop pretending you have friends...

vin

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
It has finally happened. Superman fans have lost their minds. Anyone that thinks superman can beat one hundred thousand daxamites is retarded or 3 years old. I showed this thread to 2 of my friends and they just dropped their heads and asked me if some of these posters were infants. This is turning into the worst comic book site on the internet. I hate to say this, because I like this forum. This is the most obvious spite thread in any comic book site a will singlehandedly lower the credibility of this site. 2 daxamites would give superman he'll. One already has. This OWAW craps had got to stop. Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
^Stop pretending you have friends...

vin
laughing out loud

Juntai
I invite my friends over and show them my posts internet forums all the time. It's one of our favorite group pasttimes. Right after BBQ, beer drinking, and any ****ing thing else.

Board Walker
OWAW AMPED SM > Every daxamite across the DC omniverse.

It is like a super massive black hole vs a trillion billion bacteria

DarkSaint85

The quote that never dies:

And Imperiex probes are being drafted even though they were shaking off damage from high heralds.

As I said before, I don't even need to debate against Carver anymore....he can debate against himself.

leonidas
so, was a probe ever actually, quantifiably shown to be weaker than other probes....?

and lol at people making anything of the number 100 000. this has nothing to do with the number of daxamites. it has everything to do with how powerful you think superman was. in this form, could he, literally, and easily, one-shot the average daxamite? we've seen his unleashed heat vision in his normal form. how many dax could a massive unleashing of hv kill in a sweep? and in this form how much faster is superman? how much more invulnerable? for that matter, how many probes did superman destroy on his journey?

is the difference between oww superman and the avg daxamite>the difference between logan and the avg human? let's say logan can fly and the avg human can fly as well. they fight in an unltd space. could logan kill 100 000 humans? is it an absurd question?

kevdude
Originally posted by JBL
It has finally happened. Superman fans have lost their minds. Anyone that thinks superman can beat one hundred thousand daxamites is retarded or 3 years old. I showed this thread to 2 of my friends and they just dropped their heads and asked me if some of these posters were infants. This is turning into the worst comic book site on the internet. I hate to say this, because I like this forum. This is the most obvious spite thread in any comic book site a will singlehandedly lower the credibility of this site. 2 daxamites would give superman he'll. One already has. This OWAW craps had got to stop.

Coming from someone who can't get the story.. You believe that was Prime who beat all the Daxamites when he was in his ship the whole time, and the Probe shown went around destroying planets and galaxies in Secret Files. Imperiex-Prime is much larger then a hollower and the Probe we saw was smaller then the hollower, and Superman is smaller then the Probe. So Imperiex Prime would be talking to himself in your tale of the events.

laughing out loud

And btw all the Probes are the same level, its just Superman dropping his mental blocks.

RealityWarper
2 Daxamites destroys Superman.

The 99 998 others eat popcorn while laughing at the fight.

carver9
Originally posted by RealityWarper
2 Daxamites destroys Superman.

The 99 998 others eat popcorn while laughing at the fight.

KMC has gone nuts. Currently seeing people just saying yes and no to things because they just want to disagree with people they are not accustomed to agreeing with. Glad Hulk created this same thread at herochat...it was laughed at.

DarkSaint85
That's because Herochat doesn't have a Carver flip flopping whenever it suits him, then plays the innocent?

-K-M-
Here's the hereochat thread and see for yourself

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=15890.0

DarkSaint85
You mean Carver exaggerated and made mountains out of mole hills?

Egads!

JBL
KMC has gone nuts. Currently seeing people just saying yes and no to things because they just want to disagree with people they are not accustomed to agreeing with. Glad Hulk created this same thread at herochat...it was laughed at. Of course it was laughed at. The worst thing is, is that superman fans said that superman would win on KMC????? A LOT of people are watching to see how long this thread stays open. Should not have went past 10 seconds some have said. Worst spite ever.

RealityWarper
KMC has gone nuts. Currently seeing people just saying yes and no to things because they just want to disagree with people they are not accustomed to agreeing with. Glad Hulk created this same thread at herochat...it was laughed at.

He isn't not the only character that I've seen wanked beyond beliefs.

You probably missed ShariForce Nuclear Iron Fist, Multiversal Soma Cruz (rofl putting a street-level character as a night-omnipotent force, what a joke) and some other bullshit of the same caliber (JJBA FTL characters looooooool).

Nah seriously the Superman fans can go nuts sometimes but they back-up their claims with something.

I've never seen anything more retarded than the ShariForce anywhere on the internet...Even the Flat Earther looks like smart and reasonable people.

All that rant to shit on something different than the main topic, I know but that's sooooo legitimate ! big grin

carver9
He isn't not the only character that I've seen wanked beyond beliefs.

You probably missed ShariForce Nuclear Iron Fist, Multiversal Soma Cruz (rofl putting a street-level character as a night-omnipotent force, what a joke) and some other bullshit of the same caliber (JJBA FTL characters looooooool).

Nah seriously the Superman fans can go nuts sometimes but they back-up their claims with something.

I've never seen anything more retarded than the ShariForce anywhere on the internet...Even the Flat Earther looks like smart and reasonable people.

All that rant to shit on something different than the main topic, I know but that's sooooo legitimate ! big grin

At some point, all characters get wanked, but, there is a difference between wanking someone and then talking complete nonsense. I've seen the characters you've mentioned being wanked as well. Let's put it like this...their arguments is like me saying this...

Juggernaut was defeated by Onslaught with a touch...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72848/1351785-onslaught_vs_cain.jpg

Hole punched clean through with with a finger tip. This was the weakest version of Onslaught. Onslaught then faces Hulk. An Onslaught that was magnitudes more powerful than the Onslaught that fought Juggernaut and this happened...

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/onslaughtarmorstrength2.jpg

Next thread, this version of Hulk touch vs a million Juggernauts. Hulk>fully powered, amped by Franklin and Nate Onslaught>>>>>>>>>>>>>Onslaught that fought Juggernaut>>>Juggernaut. I wonder if this thread was made what they would say? They are only voting like this for obvious reasons.

RealityWarper
At some point, all characters get wanked, but, there is a difference between wanking someone and then talking complete nonsense. I've seen the characters you've mentioned being wanked as well. Let's put it like this...their arguments is like me saying this...

Juggernaut was defeated by Onslaught with a touch...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72848/1351785-onslaught_vs_cain.jpg

Hole punched clean through with with a finger tip. This was the weakest version of Onslaught. Onslaught then faces Hulk. An Onslaught that was magnitudes more powerful than the Onslaught that fought Juggernaut and this happened...

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/onslaughtarmorstrength2.jpg

Next thread, this version of Hulk touch vs a million Juggernauts. Hulk>fully powered, amped by Franklin and Nate Onslaught>>>>>>>>>>>>>Onslaught that fought Juggernaut>>>Juggernaut. I wonder if this thread was made what they would say? They are only voting like this for obvious reasons.

I agree with what you are saying.

Owaw Superman beating 100 000 Daxamites doesn't make much sense.

Juntai
Was curious so I went and looked. They didn't laugh at it.

One guy said the thread sucked, which is interesting when they have nonsense like Princess Bride vs Pirates, and Conor Mcgregor Vs Poster boy and John Wick vs Hawkeye as threads there.,
one guy said "you mean the newly empowered Daxamites?"
And since he created the thread to be any version of Superman, one guy named a couple he felt would.
One guy asking about Daxamites.
And 1 guy bashing Abhi before even entered the thread, because ithey knew it was set up as bait and Hulkster also bashing Abhi.

Juntai
Jugg indestructibility was powered entirely by the Gem, cut off from it he was a normal guy. I have no problem saying that a raging pissed off Hulk is magnitudes stronger than a regular guy?!

carver9
Lol.. he had the gem with him. Onslaught snatched it clean out of him. So not only did he bypass his durability with ease, he treated him like a baby by palming him with one hand. Also we have this...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VG6QjSYuUCY/Vf8xC-xLO1I/AAAAAAAAtV4/0LDBEoSuIKY/s1600/xmen322.gif

Same Onslaught treated Juggernaut yet again lime fodder. smile

DarkSaint85
But did you not whine that probes were above high heralds?

RealityWarper
Lol.. he had the gem with him. Onslaught snatched it clean out of him. So not only did he bypass his durability with ease, he treated him like a baby by palming him with one hand. Also we have this...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VG6QjSYuUCY/Vf8xC-xLO1I/AAAAAAAAtV4/0LDBEoSuIKY/s1600/xmen322.gif

Same Onslaught treated Juggernaut yet again lime fodder. smile

You can't imagine how much Juggernaut is wanked on comicvine by certain users, same thing with the Examplars.

I wish I could BZ the guy whom said that Conquest can beat Kenshiro Kasumi (the Uncle weakest than the real deal) XD

I asked him for feats proving his claims that Conquest was superior to Ken Kasumi, he only relied on silly statement that because Conquest's powers were granted by a divinity she was superior to Ken. That was really retarded. ^^

carver9
You can't imagine how much Juggernaut is wanked on comicvine by certain users, same thing with the Examplars.

I wish I could BZ the guy whom said that Conquest can beat Kenshiro Kasumi (the Uncle weakest than the real deal) XD

I asked him for feats proving his claims that Conquest was superior to Ken Kasumi, he only relied on silly statement that because Conquest's powers were granted by a divinity she was superior to Ken. That was really retarded. ^^

Comicvine wanks Juggernaut? That's a first. Never knew of Juggernaut as a character that would get wanked. What do they say about him?

Lol...conquest isn't superior to Ken. Lol

cdtm
now then, that wasn't so hard, was it?

Depends. Is he a lot faster then them?

If only his strength grows, then yeah, they can swamp him/dogpile him, hit him with 100,000 eyes of hv at once (Never works this way, but shouldn't that technically make him stronger?) I mean, a smaller group of Kryptonians defeated Doomsday..

Even Great Darkness Darkseid fled from a large enough group of Daxamites.

RealityWarper
Comicvine wanks Juggernaut? That's a first. Never knew of Juggernaut as a character that would get wanked. What do they say about him?

Lol...conquest isn't superior to Ken. Lol

Hilariously the name of the user wanking conquest was kenshiroo...

I wish I could invite you in the PM, it was hilarious.

Well, that's as retarded as saying that Iron Fist as a single chance against Kenshiro or any FONTS character with a decent level in martial arts.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Juntai
Was curious so I went and looked. They didn't laugh at it.

One guy said the thread sucked, which is interesting when they have nonsense like Princess Bride vs Pirates, and Conor Mcgregor Vs Poster boy and John Wick vs Hawkeye as threads there.,
one guy said "you mean the newly empowered Daxamites?"
And since he created the thread to be any version of Superman, one guy named a couple he felt would.
One guy asking about Daxamites.
And 1 guy bashing Abhi before even entered the thread, because ithey knew it was set up as bait and Hulkster also bashing Abhi. one guy said, no version of Superman but OWAW

Meanwhile
Superman from 5D
Superman 1 million
Prime
golden superman
Superman from SupermsnnBeyond...
precrisis

TheHulkster
They didn't laugh, but they do seem confused by the match-up.

The first guy said that it's "a stupid fight", which I actually agree with.

The guy asking about the "newly empowered Daxamites" believes that they are attaching Imperiex Prime.

One guy is asking whether the Daxamites have been retconned into something different that would allow such a match-up to be legitimate.

One guy declares that only two extremely powered up versions of Supes from the distant future can win (which excludes OWAW Supes).

One guy knew Abhi's position beforehand and ridiculed it somewhat.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by xJLxKing
one guy said, no version of Superman but OWAW

Meanwhile
Superman from 5D
Superman 1 million
Prime
golden superman
Superman from SupermsnnBeyond...
precrisis

Of course that guy was Abhi.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Of course that guy was Abhi.
Nah

Abhi would agree that there are many version of Superman whom are far superior to OWAW Superman

Hell, logically, the Golden Superman is OWAW Superman who didn't dipp into the sun but slept for thousands of years inside. You'd think that Version had a higher chance..logically

TheHulkster
Nah

Abhi would agree that there are many version of Superman whom are far superior to OWAW Superman

Hell, logically, the Golden Superman is OWAW Superman who didn't dipp into the sun but slept for thousands of years inside. You'd think that Version had a higher chance..logically

Well, Abhi made the post and was probably excluding versions powered up by out of the ordinary externals and/or are non-canon.

leonidas
Originally posted by cdtm
Depends. Is he a lot faster then them?

If only his strength grows, then yeah, they can swamp him/dogpile him, hit him with 100,000 eyes of hv at once (Never works this way, but shouldn't that technically make him stronger?) I mean, a smaller group of Kryptonians defeated Doomsday..

Even Great Darkness Darkseid fled from a large enough group of Daxamites.

you asked the same question i did. if all his abilities were scaled upwards like his strength, then.... not so ridiculous.

the dd in oww was different from the more recent version of dd though, so don't think the comparison would hold, though it's a good thought.

ds fled because he was generally defeated, but he did easily defeat many more than 100 000 through simple mind control. /shrug plus the oww version of dd was supposed to be the same as the one that pretty effortlessly beat the **** out of ds.

anyway, i've asked the question--is this thread absurb--several times. and for all the talk from the usual suspects about how stupid the thread is, and the pretentious calls to 'common sense!!1!!1!' i've not seen a single, compelling argument for WHY this thread is absurd. not one. tbh i thought pr would have closed it for spite, but.... i guess to close it it needs to be proven to be spite, and so far? lol

if anyone here or on that other forum thinks it's so stupid, i challenge them to present a cogent argument for why. hell, i'd bz this battle and i'm not even convinced this ISN'T stupid. lol but i am sooooooooooo sick of the same morons shooting their mouths off with NOTHING to back them up. i've suggested this before--an intra-forum bz. our forum could put together a small team, 2 or 3 or 4 posters, and the other forum--whatever it's called--could put their group together. hell, i'd be fine letting THEM host it even. lol we could pick judges from both and pick a couple judges known to frequent both forums. must be some. or some lurkers could judge who watch both. losing team has to replace their sigs with sigs that decree the other forum is the best or something like that. lol

and here is the challenge--they would simply have to prove that this fight is absurb, spite, stupid. if it's so 'common sensical', it should be an easy win, right?! our side would simply have to show the opposite--that this isn't spite. (yeah, we'd even go ahead and prove a negative) thumb up

barring that, i'd challenge any group of anti-superfans here to the same. gang up, man-up. i'll take a couple on my team (if anyone would deign to join me....) exact same stips except different sigs. we could decide on sigs later.

takers?

abhilegend
I am game.

carver9
"On Earth Daxamites are more powerful than I am". This is Superman himself admitting this.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/2094972-man_of_steel_60_06_07.jpg

carver9
He's even more powerful than Superman...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78327/2096729-15_7.jpg

Superman did beat him after a long fight but he was being controlled.

cdtm
Yep. Lar Gand was indeed being controlled when Superman beat him. thumb up

And Superman was being controlled when he beat the crap out of Captain Marvel and Lobo.

There's a common denominator here.

carver9

And Superman was being controlled when he beat the crap out of Captain Marvel and Lobo.

Cap was holding back. Yep, that's the common denominator. Lobo, you can have that.

Adam Grimes
you asked the same question i did. if all his abilities were scaled upwards like his strength, then.... not so ridiculous.

the dd in oww was different from the more recent version of dd though, so don't think the comparison would hold, though it's a good thought.

ds fled because he was generally defeated, but he did easily defeat many more than 100 000 through simple mind control. /shrug plus the oww version of dd was supposed to be the same as the one that pretty effortlessly beat the **** out of ds.

anyway, i've asked the question--is this thread absurb--several times. and for all the talk from the usual suspects about how stupid the thread is, and the pretentious calls to 'common sense!!1!!1!' i've not seen a single, compelling argument for WHY this thread is absurd. not one. tbh i thought pr would have closed it for spite, but.... i guess to close it it needs to be proven to be spite, and so far? lol

if anyone here or on that other forum thinks it's so stupid, i challenge them to present a cogent argument for why. hell, i'd bz this battle and i'm not even convinced this ISN'T stupid. lol but i am sooooooooooo sick of the same morons shooting their mouths off with NOTHING to back them up. i've suggested this before--an intra-forum bz. our forum could put together a small team, 2 or 3 or 4 posters, and the other forum--whatever it's called--could put their group together. hell, i'd be fine letting THEM host it even. lol we could pick judges from both and pick a couple judges known to frequent both forums. must be some. or some lurkers could judge who watch both. losing team has to replace their sigs with sigs that decree the other forum is the best or something like that. lol

and here is the challenge--they would simply have to prove that this fight is absurb, spite, stupid. if it's so 'common sensical', it should be an easy win, right?! our side would simply have to show the opposite--that this isn't spite. (yeah, we'd even go ahead and prove a negative) thumb up

barring that, i'd challenge any group of anti-superfans here to the same. gang up, man-up. i'll take a couple on my team (if anyone would deign to join me....) exact same stips except different sigs. we could decide on sigs later.

takers? Lol at Carv trying to page flip out of this.

carver9
I didn't read it. What I did do is post scans though.

leonidas

and lol at lar gand=common/avg daxamite. like superman=common/avg kryptonian, right? or that superman=oww superman. thumb up

but in carv's defense, i will admit--he's the only one really trying here. the idea thta the probes were different power levels wasn't bad. just don't know if there is support for that stance. lar gand is def not an avg daxamite though. /shrug

carver9
"On Earth Daxamites are more powerful than I am". This is Superman himself admitting this.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/2094972-man_of_steel_60_06_07.jpg

Superman words. On Earth, Daxamite'SSSSSS (plural) Are more powerful than I, Superman am.

RealityWarper

takers?

The idea to make a BZ Forum Vs Forum is totally exciting.

I'm 100 % open to that BUT with the conditions that:

We don't make too large teams so the posts doesn't become confuse.
We centralize the posts on one leader.
Every member of the team choose the characters that will be debated.
Any interesting rules that I forgot to add.

carver9
Also, with a BZ like that...leo saying that LG fts doesn't apply to the other Daximites is unfair tbh. He is the pedestal for the Daxamites, so we would have to use him as a gauge. How else would we make the ft with the Probe as good as it was if we didn't use shown Daximites as a determination of that? It's like saying Wonderman can take out 20 Daximtes on his own due to his fts being ridiculously higher than the average Daximite when all in all, we know that isn't true or the case here.

Wolverine vs ftless Daximites, who wins?

Rao Kal El
Lol at the scans used by Carver.

Carvy do you know that Superman got power ups ever since? laughing out loud

xJLxKing
Superman words. On Earth, Daxamite'SSSSSS (plural) Are more powerful than I, Superman am. didn't Superman also once say that Superfirl was stronger than him

Later on, we find out that it's totally not true!

Sin I AM
Also, with a BZ like that...leo saying that LG fts doesn't apply to the other Daximites is unfair tbh. He is the pedestal for the Daxamites, so we would have to use him as a gauge. How else would we make the ft with the Probe as good as it was if we didn't use shown Daximites as a determination of that? It's like saying Wonderman can take out 20 Daximtes on his own due to his fts being ridiculously higher than the average Daximite when all in all, we know that isn't true or the case here.

Wolverine vs ftless Daximites, who wins?

LG feats shouldnt apply but some of your points are good carver.

Rao Kal El
IIRC this Daxamites were newly powered, complete rookies with their powers.

carver9
didn't Superman also once say that Superfirl was stronger than him

Later on, we find out that it's totally not true!

When did "Superman" say that Supergirl was stronger than him. Even if that was the case, he should beat her due to him having more experience. Wonder Woman outright one handed her. I'm sure no one here (minus me) would say Diana is stronger.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
LG feats shouldnt apply but some of your points are good carver.

Does that mean I can take you out for coffee?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Lol at the scans used by Carver.

Carvy do you know that Superman got power ups ever since? laughing out loud

So he's 100,000 times more powerful now?

carver9

Lol and with these power up' s does that make him more powerful or as powerful? Let's put it like this...DOS Doomsday fought Superman again, recently, and Supes admitted he couldn't stop him. The power gap can not be that huge imo.

StiltmanFTW

YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?!

WITH A WOMAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?!

WITH A WOMAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sad ... not yet. She didn't say yes.

leonidas
hey, if it would get a bz going, i'd be fine with letting lar gand in for the daxamites. thumb up it's not unfair at all though, anymore than saying a daxamite could kill 100 000 humans then throwing in monica, blue marvel and any other 'human' superhero you can think of. and it's funny--this went from being ridiculous, to now complaining that the 100 000 (ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND!) daxamites would be 'featless'. laughing out loud so are we now conceding that superman COULD beat 100 000 daxamites, and that they need their BEST and strongest to try and give them a chance?? hilarious, when you think about it....

as far as that superman scan? words, of course, are meaningless, superman's more than most in cases like this as superman is notorious for painting others as being more powerful than him, or giving undue credit to opponents he is clearly superior to. ESPECIALLY in this state. /shrug

and this would be daxamites from the same era as oww, of course. me and abhi take on all customers. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
sad ... not yet. She didn't say yes.

Look, if you really need it, I can agree... but only if we do it together.

And we'll def be sharing those holes, carv. I know how much you love dick rubbing. Double vaginal first, then double anal. That will please everyone.

CosmicComet
I spit up my tea.

God dammit stilt. Lol

carver9
Look, if you really need it, I can agree... but only if we do it together.

And we'll def be sharing those holes, carv. I know how much you love dick rubbing. Double vaginal first, then double anal. That will please everyone.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
hey, if it would get a bz going, i'd be fine with letting lar gand in for the daxamites. thumb up it's not unfair at all though, anymore than saying a daxamite could kill 100 000 humans then throwing in monica, blue marvel and any other 'human' superhero you can think of. and it's funny--this went from being ridiculous, to now complaining that the 100 000 (ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND!) daxamites would be 'featless'. laughing out loud so are we now conceding that superman COULD beat 100 000 daxamites, and that they need their BEST and strongest to try and give them a chance?? hilarious, when you think about it....

as far as that superman scan? words, of course, are meaningless, superman's more than most in cases like this as superman is notorious for painting others as being more powerful than him, or giving undue credit to opponents he is clearly superior to. ESPECIALLY in this state. /shrug

and this would be daxamites from the same era as oww, of course. me and abhi take on all customers. thumb up

That's not what I am saying. What I am saying is, since the Daximites are ftless and you are claiming Superman could stomp a hord of them due to this then where does this stop. Since Wonderman has better fts than 100000 of them, does that mean he could also beat them? What about Thor? Hell, we could go lower than this. Wolverine could kill about 20. Spiderman. Hercules. Batman fts are better. If this isn't the case and we are to presume they are all powerful. How powerful are They? Meta, peak human, low Herald, trans tier, Skyfather...talking about a single Daxamite here. Think real hard on your answer because we are using this as a high showing for the Probe and if you answer wrong, then...

leonidas
you know the more i think about that 'unfair' comment, the more hilarious i find it. i suggest a bz where my guy has to go against 100 000 of the other guys, but this got turned around on me because I'M the one being unfair?! holy phuck! laughing what the hell is going on around here?? and no, using lar gand as a standard for the avg daxamite isn't by any stretch logical. no more than saying usain bolt is a good example of the avg sprinting speed of a human, or, more aptly, that cap is a great gauge for things every human can do? seriously, wtf world does...any of that make any sense?? there are tons of appearances of daxamites out there. darkseid uses them sometimes and they've appeared in lots of issues. no one made a claim that superman can beat 100 000 lar gands--the original idiocy dealt with 100 000 daxamites. now you want MORE concessions because you're suddenly realizing that hey, maybe given the stips, this isn't as indefensible as i first thought.....?

phukin priceless....

Prof. T.C McAbe
That's not what I am saying. What I am saying is, since the Daximites are ftless and you are claiming Superman could stomp a hord of them due to this then where does this stop. Since Wonderman has better fts than 100000 of them, does that mean he could also beat them? What about Thor? Hell, we could go lower than this. Wolverine could kill about 20. Spiderman. Hercules. Batman fts are better. If this isn't the case and we are to presume they are all powerful. How powerful are They? Meta, peak human, low Herald, trans tier, Skyfather...talking about a single Daxamite here. Think real hard on your answer because we are using this as a high showing for the Probe and if you answer wrong, then...

Daxamites are low to high herald in power.

Rao Kal El

They never stated how much stronger was than before. But Carver is using Byrne era Superman scans. OWAW Superman happened after 2 or 3 specific power ups. But he is much stronger and experience than those rookie daxamites and he could one shot them if he is going all out.

If you want to know about the specific power ups you can read from the Byrne relaunch to the OWAW saga if that will help you to process it.

Rao Kal El
Lol and with these power up' s does that make him more powerful or as powerful? Let's put it like this...DOS Doomsday fought Superman again, recently, and Supes admitted he couldn't stop him. The power gap can not be that huge imo.

Lol at your argument when OWAW Superman is one shooting probes left and right and keeping up with HP Doomsday. laughing out loud

Sin I AM

Focus more on debating and less on my vagina noob.

carver9
you know the more i think about that 'unfair' comment, the more hilarious i find it. i suggest a bz where my guy has to go against 100 000 of the other guys, but this got turned around on me because I'M the one being unfair?! holy phuck! laughing what the hell is going on around here?? and no, using lar gand as a standard for the avg daxamite isn't by any stretch logical. no more than saying usain bolt is a good example of the avg sprinting speed of a human, or, more aptly, that cap is a great gauge for things every human can do? seriously, wtf world does...any of that make any sense?? there are tons of appearances of daxamites out there. darkseid uses them sometimes and they've appeared in lots of issues. no one made a claim that superman can beat 100 000 lar gands--the original idiocy dealt with 100 000 daxamites. now you want MORE concessions because you're suddenly realizing that hey, maybe given the stips, this isn't as indefensible as i first thought.....?

phukin priceless....

Hey, I wasn't the one who brought up them being ftless, you did. You completely avoided my question by the way. Again I ask, where do you place them at tier wise and what are you basing this off of?

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Daxamites are low to high herald in power.

What are you basing this off of? Also, where does beating a gang of low Heralds put you at tier wise?

TheHulkster

Most power-ups are recorded and maintained by battleboarders while forgotten by writers. Otherwise, She-Hulk is stronger than Hercules.

Superman's power level is a natural evolution back to a point more natural than the purposeful depowering done by Byrne. Jurgens is not writing Superman with the mind of Loeb's training under Mongul, etc. Jurgens is writing the same Superman he wrote back in the 90s.

carver9
Most power-ups are recorded and maintained by battleboarders while forgotten by writers. Otherwise, She-Hulk is stronger than Hercules.

Superman's power level is a natural evolution back to a point more natural than the purposeful depowering done by Byrne. Jurgens is not writing Superman with the mind of Loeb's training under Mongul, etc. Jurgens is writing the same Superman he wrote back in the 90s.

thumb up

Rao Kal El

No!

Read the series, please.

They are available for FREE ONLINE smile

StiltmanFTW
Everything in the web is available for free... shifty

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
No!

Read the series, please.

They are available for FREE ONLINE smile

Not just comic books censored2

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

RealityWarper
thumb up

Would you be interested in doing a team Battlezone with me against other people ?

I think that we can make a larger team vs a larger team

cdtm
Cap was holding back. Yep, that's the common denominator. Lobo, you can have that.

Carv..

..do you know what a common denominator is?

carver9

Yep. DOS Doomsday vs Superman.

http://www.comicextra.com/action-comics-2016/chapter-960

cdtm
Not if they get shut down, they're not.

Remember what happened to the greatest "legal library" of all time when it got a little publicity..

xJLxKing

Remember what happened to the greatest "legal library" of all time when it got a little publicity.. what is dead may never die!

But no you're totally right.

Most sites like those tend to stay decent only because people keep it quiet

Diesldude
This s spite, superman yawns through this battle.

leonidas
(a) i'm not claiming superman could stomp anyone. damn, read, please. do you even know what my side would be trying to prove ffs?

(b) they are NOT featless--there are plenty of dax appearances that aren't lar gand. wtf?

(c) your illogical extrapolations are illogical. no expression and i'm not doing homework for you. you want to say thor can stomp 100 000 avg dax? thumb up of course you';d need to prove it. or prove it isn't an asinine premise. which is what i'm willing to do in this case. and one case is plenty for me, thanks but good luck with that whole thor thing.

(d) i'm not using it as...anything for the probe. you truly don't seem to get what's happening here. if you think this thread is spiteful, it's easy--prove it. if 100 000 avg dax can stomp superman, SHOW what the avg dax is able to do. honestly, do i need to draw you a map? it's like you want me to argue both sides of this. lol this isn't complicated. the fact that you are spinning so hard, kicking and clawing for the smallest concessions is, frankly, pretty damning to your side of the debate. hell, i even agreed to throw in lar gand and you STILL want more concessions? seriously, gtfo...

Hey, I wasn't the one who brought up them being ftless, you did. You completely avoided my question by the way. Again I ask, where do you place them at tier wise and what are you basing this off of?

i never said you needed to use featless daxamites. seriously, stop telling me what i'm saying. you'd be better off having someone tell YOU what i'm saying because you don't seem to understand at all. i said avg daxamites and like i said above, there are plenty of appearances by daxamites that aren't lar gand.

where i would place them has no relevance on this challenge because i'm not the one using them. what does this need to be explained to you? they would be wherever whoever was defending them showed them to be. if someone could prove the average dax is high herald, awesome. if they turn out to be high meta, i don't give a sh!t about that either and i'm certainly not going to go ahead and help prove anything for you or whoever. if they are all high meta, maybe the thread isn't so stupid, eh? if they are all high heralds, maybe it is....or maybe supes still beats them. that's, you know, the point of the debate. no expression

ultimately it's hilarious that these distinctions are being sought at all given that one side has....100 000 of them and the fact that you're looking for anymore concessions at all is astounding. again, this went from being stupid, an embarrassment to the forum, to you begging for concessions. laughing out loud

i'd suggest to whatever team decides to step up (if any) consider not putting carv on your squad. if no one else steps up, guess that's as definitive an answer as any the debate would provide anyway. thumb up

i'll gladly reply to anyone NOT carv. this seems to be beyond him.

darthgoober
I don't even see why people think that a single probe beating 100,000 Daximites or Supes and DD beating a bunch of probes is some kind of big deal. They're simply cases of the inverse ninja law at work.

Adam Grimes
It's hilarious when Carver is always claiming WBH melted beings 1000 times more powerful than heralds with his mere gamma juice. erm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
It's hilarious when Carver is always claiming WBH melted beings 1000 times more powerful than heralds with his mere gamma juice. erm

You're melting for my juice, too...

... and you're younger and stronger than me love

leonidas
Originally posted by darthgoober
I don't even see why people think that a single probe beating 100,000 Daximites or Supes and DD beating a bunch of probes is some kind of big deal. They're simply cases of the inverse ninja law at work.

pretty much.

cdtm
Originally posted by darthgoober

Martian Manhunter beat the entire JLA.

Hal Jordan's reincarnated clone beat the entire JLA.

Hal Jordan also beat the entire Green Lantern Corps.

Kyle Rayner.. lost to the Sinestro Corp.

No inverse ninja law for Kyle. sad

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t643959.html

Also, Superman is not Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
"Hulk dies."

Who hacked your account in that thread?

carver9
(a) i'm not claiming superman could stomp anyone. damn, read, please. do you even know what my side would be trying to prove ffs?

(b) they are NOT featless--there are plenty of dax appearances that aren't lar gand. wtf?

(c) your illogical extrapolations are illogical. no expression and i'm not doing homework for you. you want to say thor can stomp 100 000 avg dax? thumb up of course you';d need to prove it. or prove it isn't an asinine premise. which is what i'm willing to do in this case. and one case is plenty for me, thanks but good luck with that whole thor thing.

(d) i'm not using it as...anything for the probe. you truly don't seem to get what's happening here. if you think this thread is spiteful, it's easy--prove it. if 100 000 avg dax can stomp superman, SHOW what the avg dax is able to do. honestly, do i need to draw you a map? it's like you want me to argue both sides of this. lol this isn't complicated. the fact that you are spinning so hard, kicking and clawing for the smallest concessions is, frankly, pretty damning to your side of the debate. hell, i even agreed to throw in lar gand and you STILL want more concessions? seriously, gtfo...

i never said you needed to use featless daxamites. seriously, stop telling me what i'm saying. you'd be better off having someone tell YOU what i'm saying because you don't seem to understand at all. i said avg daxamites and like i said above, there are plenty of appearances by daxamites that aren't lar gand.

where i would place them has no relevance on this challenge because i'm not the one using them. what does this need to be explained to you? they would be wherever whoever was defending them showed them to be. if someone could prove the average dax is high herald, awesome. if they turn out to be high meta, i don't give a sh!t about that either and i'm certainly not going to go ahead and help prove anything for you or whoever. if they are all high meta, maybe the thread isn't so stupid, eh? if they are all high heralds, maybe it is....or maybe supes still beats them. that's, you know, the point of the debate. no expression

ultimately it's hilarious that these distinctions are being sought at all given that one side has....100 000 of them and the fact that you're looking for anymore concessions at all is astounding. again, this went from being stupid, an embarrassment to the forum, to you begging for concessions. laughing out loud

i'd suggest to whatever team decides to step up (if any) consider not putting carv on your squad. if no one else steps up, guess that's as definitive an answer as any the debate would provide anyway. thumb up

i'll gladly reply to anyone NOT carv. this seems to be beyond him.

With that said, I guess my debate isn't with you then. Also, calm down. My post wasn't hostile at all.

darthgoober
Martian Manhunter beat the entire JLA.

Hal Jordan's reincarnated clone beat the entire JLA.

Hal Jordan also beat the entire Green Lantern Corps.

Kyle Rayner.. lost to the Sinestro Corp.

No inverse ninja law for Kyle. sad
Yup. I believe the saying is something to the effect of "If you're confronted by 1 ninja you're in trouble. If you're confronted by 1000 you'll kick all of their asses" lol.

Diesldude
With that said, I guess my debate isn't with you then. Also, calm down. My post wasn't hostile at all.

While in college, I worked as a Loss Prevention Officer at Superstore. I was told that when dealing with an irate customer the last thing you should say to him is Calm down. LOL.

Not saying Leo is irate or hostile..

Let's see how Leo responds.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Diesldude
While in college, I worked as a Loss Prevention Officer at Superstore. I was told that when dealing with an irate customer the last thing you should say to him is Calm down. LOL.

Let's try again.

pretty much.

Calm down Leo ! >_<

Calm down Leo ! >_<

Calm down Leo ! >_<

Calm down Leo ! >_<

Calm down Leo ! >_<

Calm down Leo ! >_<

carver9

thumb up

I can agree with this.

leonidas

laughing out loud

i wasn't irate or hostile. see my posts to jbl to know the difference. that said, frustrated and annoyed might fit the bill seeing as how i really hate having to clarify an already clear stance multiple times. i gotta say, sometimes carv just brings it outta me and tbh i'm not even sure why. lol if i overstepped, my bad. but i don't think i did. sneer

on a separate note--i basically challenged an entire forum, and at least half a dozen people on this forum to debate this openly and without hostility. and....no takers. let it be known the antifans are ******. thumb up

cdtm
Bottom line, Superman wins, with ease. And I'll battlezone it to prove it!

No way Goku beats Superman!

carver9
Bottom line, Superman wins, with ease. And I'll battlezone it to prove it!

No way Goku beats Superman!

Lol...Goku haunts you. Just know that Goku would've taken out every single Probe and Imperiex Prime himself with a single blast.

JBL
Lol...Goku haunts you. Just know that Goku would've taken out every single Probe and Imperiex Prime himself with a single blast. lol. Goku fights characters that can destroy DC earth just by tapping their finger on a table. Krillin would beat superman.

Diesldude
laughing out loud

i wasn't irate or hostile. see my posts to jbl to know the difference. that said, frustrated and annoyed might fit the bill seeing as how i really hate having to clarify an already clear stance multiple times. i gotta say, sometimes carv just brings it outta me and tbh i'm not even sure why. lol if i overstepped, my bad. but i don't think i did. sneer

on a separate note--i basically challenged an entire forum, and at least half a dozen people on this forum to debate this openly and without hostility. and....no takers. let it be known the antifans are ******. thumb up
thumb up your post proved you weren't hostile. LOL

StiltmanFTW

Remember what happened to the greatest "legal library" of all time when it got a little publicity..

Yeah, but nothing disappears for good in the web.

abhilegend
Doomsday with a power ring destroyed entire GL corps.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111196008/4307130-5.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111196008/4307131-6.jpg

I really doubt a random daxamite is more powerful than a random lantern or pre DOS Doomsday with a power ring is more powerful than an Imperiex probe.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol...Goku haunts you. Just know that Goku would've taken out every single Probe and Imperiex Prime himself with a single blast.

I was reading some posts here on KMC with my friend Akira Toriyama (something real friends do) and he says that this is the biggest nonsense he ever read about Goku on a Forum and he is ashamed of the DB fans. He said that Goku at his most powerful would put up a good fight against Superman but would be defeated in the end.

True story.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I was reading some posts here on KMC with my friend Akira Toriyama (something real friends do) and he says that this is the biggest nonsense he ever read about Goku on a Forum and he is ashamed of the DB fans. He said that Goku at his most powerful would put up a good fight against Superman but would be defeated in the end.

True story.

Toriyama never said that.

Prof. T.C McAbe

He is sitting next to me, right at this moment. Mom I let him write:

"Hi, here is Akira, I said it, now stfu."

Adam Grimes
RW is still the brightest poster I see. thumb up

carver9

He's trying to make fun of JBL.

cdtm
He's trying to make fun of JBL.

Calling JBL a liar, for shame. thumb down

JBL
He's a rabid superman fan. Pay no attention to him. Been friends with those guys for years, but they don't want to be associated with this site considering the foolishness of certain superman fans.

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
Doomsday with a power ring destroyed entire GL corps.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111196008/4307130-5.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111196008/4307131-6.jpg

I really doubt a random daxamite is more powerful than a random lantern or pre DOS Doomsday with a power ring is more powerful than an Imperiex probe.

The mighty Sodam Yat with Ion power couldn't even beat Mongul with 10 Sinestro rings.

Meanwhile, Superman was giving Cyborg Superman with 10 rings a good fight (Cue Carver posting scans of Cyborg Superman holding Superman by the throat, and completely ignoring that in a later issue Henshaw went flying into Superboy Prime, and Henshaw muttering a complaint about Supes not quite hitting him hard enough to kill him..)

carver9
Did we look at the same fight with Cyborg Superman with rings vs Superman?

cdtm
And on cue, Carver proves he doesn't know the whole story. What a surprise. laughing

carver9
I can post the fight for you if you want.? Let me know.

cdtm
The fight continues after Tales of the Sinestro Corp: Cyborg Superman.

Rao Kal El
The fight continues after Tales of the Sinestro Corp: Cyborg Superman.

And superman won. thumb up

but you know superman haters will never mention that fact.

TethAdamTheRock
How strong are daxamites?

abhilegend
The mighty Sodam Yat with Ion power couldn't even beat Mongul with 10 Sinestro rings.

Meanwhile, Superman was giving Cyborg Superman with 10 rings a good fight (Cue Carver posting scans of Cyborg Superman holding Superman by the throat, and completely ignoring that in a later issue Henshaw went flying into Superboy Prime, and Henshaw muttering a complaint about Supes not quite hitting him hard enough to kill him..)
Sodam did not have Ion at that time as Scar was blocking its access.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.