Order by physical strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
Order these guys by who could lift- press the most weight.

1. Cap
2. Panther
3. Wolverine
4. Deathstroke
5. Batman

leonidas
new bp seems to be the strongest given some of his feats but impossible to know what category he's in. then slade. cap bats and logan are essentially coin tosses.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
new bp

?

leonidas
i meant the one being depicted the last couple years. the black dwarf/namor fighting one. it seems that one has had a few more feats that would indicate he's been pushed beyond these guys. evidence is admittedly sketchy though so i could be wrong. this kotd thing is idiotic and vague as hell.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
i meant the one being depicted the last couple years. the black dwarf/namor fighting one. it seems that one has had a few more feats that would indicate he's been pushed beyond these guys. evidence is admittedly sketchy though so i could be wrong. this kotd thing is idiotic and vague as hell.

I know he's supposed to be stronger (Hickman himself said the true benefit of the KotD upgrade was the knowledge/experience and shit, though), but he still needs feats.

Against Namor, he had his energy gauntlets.

Against Dwarf, he apparently used his claws off-panel... and was losing that fight.

riv6672
Cap
Wolverine
Deathstroke/Panther
Batman

Prof. T.C McAbe
Cap/Wolverine/Deathstroke
Panther/Batman

eaebiakuya
BP also hold Ironman in Civil War 2.

riv6672
And?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
And?

That proves he likes to cuddle rich, armored men, I guess.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

It also proved IM wasn't afraid to cry. It was a touching moment.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Was waiting for the punchline; guys on that list all have showings against super strong characters.
As such, thats not much of a factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.