Blazblue Crossover Tag Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Arc System Works already shook the FGC with Dragon Ball Fighter Z. Now they're creating a crossover game of their own. Enter Tag Battle:

a2Qw-ztFrK4

LordofBrooklyn
The ultimate crossover is Blazblue vs Guilty Gear!

Zack Fair
RWBY <3

Nemesis X
EajgCbXB2CU

https://media.tenor.com/images/7e9ca7e83d477b0476473ee4ae3b90d2/tenor.gif

cdtm
Wow, RWBY..

Persona 4 is expected. No idea what the other one is.

Nemesis X
1FqFup1vYPQ

It would appear there will be 7 characters for each franchise making the roster a total of 28. Blake, Weiss, and Yang are in this no question so that just leaves our mystery 3 for the RWBY side then. Cinder, Pyrrah and Penny perhaps?

Sacred Fire
Originally posted by Nemesis X
1FqFup1vYPQ

It would appear there will be 7 characters for each franchise making the roster a total of 28. Blake, Weiss, and Yang are in this no question so that just leaves our mystery 3 for the RWBY side then. Cinder, Pyrrah and Penny perhaps?

I would actually guess (and hope) it would be the remaining members of JNPR, but of course, I can't be sure of that.

Sacred Fire
Originally posted by Sacred Fire
I would actually guess (and hope) it would be the remaining members of JNPR, but of course, I can't be sure of that.

Late edit: Now that I think about it, I'm actually not sure who exactly the last three will be, but I do at least hope Ren is one of them.

Nemesis X
KGY-JDYidlY

So the game will only be on the PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC huh? For awhile, I thought it would be on the Xbox One also. Wonder why that's not happening.

NemeBro
Because the XBOX controller is cancer for fighting games.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Because the XBOX controller is cancer for fighting games.

And after three console gens and several redesigns within the gens.

Pretty clear at this point MS just doesn't care about fighters. Or who knows, maybe they even consider it a "feature" that will help sell fight sticks..

Ridley_Prime
Killer Instinct's the only exception for Xbox when it comes to fighters, at least for me. Otherwise you're usually better off getting fighting games on other platforms. Also this isn't really surprising considering the history Blazblue has of not being on Xbox.

Nemesis X
ldK5ed0SXSA

Nemesis X
Four more Blazblue characters have been announced today.

3YvnAaWfDyY

This exceeds the 7 character limit I thought would happen for each side and I'm happy to be wrong about that.

Shin Mars
Really stoked about this one. Tager vs. Waldstein will be awesome to see.

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The ultimate crossover is Blazblue vs Guilty Gear!

I hope that maybe atleast Sol will get a guest appearance.

Ridley_Prime
rze4BKNH0B4

no

Nemesis X
Splitting the roster in half along with Team RWBY for DLC officially makes this game blow ass now sad

Ridley_Prime
This is the cycle of a Blazblue game unfortunately, but it still blows. Have no problem just waiting for a complete goty edition knowing this now.

Bro SMASH
I like ArcSys games and crossovers but I can't get hype for this for some reason. I'm curious to see how RWBY characters work, though.

Nemesis X
Blake and Yang are so far confirmed as free DLC so it's a start.

Nemesis X
Uncle Qrow, I don't feel so good.

Mjye6VI8X9s

Nemesis X
jCl2aOXlxFY

cdtm
Used to like this series, but they kind of lost me with the last one that had an insanely long back story, and only a few fights every thirty minutes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.