Hooking Up? Does The Bible Say I Can?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou
Correction:

I wrote this article/post two years ago, and I forgot that I had capitalized letters. The link below has no capitalized words.

Click https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OY4mq5kM2ADcBlVn4A0SgoDoB5MfT8_iyqq5DMaTfFo/edit

Beniboybling
yo baby, u down for a hookup? text me

MythLord
My eyes are bleeding.

MythLord
It keeps getting worse.

Beniboybling
the whoremongers are coming.

MythLord
I'm not sure if this is sexist, outdated or stupid? All of the above, prolly.

Beniboybling
https://68.media.tumblr.com/737c8b6ebc2e477585a5f3e95ec922e0/tumblr_o4daw5WKoG1sdbhamo1_500.gif

Patient_Leech
JesusLovesYou: Spamming the Religion Forum Since June 2017.

JesusLovesYou
Originally posted by MythLord
My eyes are bleeding.

Why, because you've been brainwashed by ungodly society (perhaps parents, siblings, relatives, neighbors, friends, and even the TV shows and movies that you watch) to believe that sex without marriage is normal?

Well, it's not.

MythLord
Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
Why, because you've been brainwashed by ungodly society (perhaps parents, siblings, relatives, neighbors, friends, and even the TV shows and movies that you watch) to believe that sex without marriage is normal?

Well, it's not.

First of all: respond to my post in the homophobia thread; I've yet to be convinced mine being bisexual is the work of the Devil.

Second of all: no, I for one enjoy if someone treats their virginity and virtue sacred, but it's none of my business if someone wants to have sex. My eyes are bleeding actually because of how stupid you sound when you write this stuff; a girl had sex once pre-marriage and now she's a whore? A guy had sex once pre-marriage and now he's a whoremonger?

This is the type of opression and close-minded idiocy that gives Christianity a bad name; blood-sucking know-it-alls like you who think an outdated book written by old dudes jerking off in a cave and "hearing the word of God" is the universal law.

And the funny part is I'm a Christian, as is EmperorDMB, yet we both acknowledge that the Bible is obviously a human product and it's not God's true word.

Adam_PoE
Nothing good has ever come from fornication.

How would you know, virgin?

Robtard
I like how he makes marriage be the focal point of sex being right and wrong in god's eye, when a couple could have 50 different religious marriage ceremonies and they'd still not be married until they filed for it under the government. What a pleb, this guy. And yes, most definitely still a virgin.

Adam_PoE
OFkeKKszXTw

JesusLovesYou
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
How would you know, virgin?

Statistics and experience.

MythLord
SO YER A FURNICATER!? GOD SMITES YOU!

Adam_PoE
Statistics and experience.

An experienced virgin is an oxymoron.

JesusLovesYou
SO YER A FURNICATER!? GOD SMITES YOU!

I was, but I'm not now.

MythLord
You can't reclaim your virginity dude; you had sex before marriage? You're a fornicator. Now you're just a fornicator who happens to be married.

Adam_PoE
I was, but I'm not now.

https://www.metal-archives.com/images/3/5/4/0/3540276044_logo.jpg

You can't reclaim your virginity dude; you had sex before marriage? You're a fornicator. Now you're just a fornicator who happens to be married.

What makes you think he's married? He's probably celibate.

MythLord
Yeah, prolly.

bluewaterrider
Yeah, prolly.

confused

Why do you call yourself "Christian" and then attack people like J.L.Y. for supporting a Biblically moral stance?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
OFkeKKszXTw holy **** that was so good

MythLord
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
confused

Why do you call yourself "Christian" and then attack people like J.L.Y. for supporting a Biblically moral stance?

Because I believe the core Christian values and most of the New Testament, whereas I find the Old Testament to be most of the time a direct contradiction of what Christ preaches and what God would actually want.

I suppose I'm a Christian in a loose sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.