Share your favorite Horror Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

avasmith6307
Share your favorite Horror Movie with me. My favorite Horror movie series is SAW

Killjoy12
Originally posted by avasmith6307
Share your favorite Horror Movie with me. My favorite Horror movie series is SAW

She Creature staring Carla Gugino and Rufus Sewell.

http://bh-s2.azureedge.net/bh-uploads/2015/12/she-creature-2001-tv-17-g.jpg

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/c/c8/2/revision/latest?cb=20140328221327

jane21august
Horror movies are growing these days in film Industry recently I saw Insidious The last Key and the Conjuring 2.Yes, they are fun to watch if you need Dark terror to fulfill your mind. Must Watch now.

DarthPlaguis12
I really enjoy horror from the ninties, eighties, seventies

Evil dead
The thing
Candy mam
Hellraiser 2 & 3

oliverjack
A quiet place

Huravill
PSYCHO (1960)
GET OUT (2017)
US (2019)
A QUIET PLACE (2018)

carthage
The Exorcist
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Halloween

GnarlyWalker
Originally posted by Huravill
PSYCHO (1960)
GET OUT (2017)
US (2019)
A QUIET PLACE (2018)

I feel like A Quiet Place is superrrr overrated, I don't know it just doesn't seem interesting. I think it's more of an action thriller than a horror movie, no hate though it's def. a horrific situation to be in. Psycho is def. a good one though, Texas Chainsaw Massacre vibes with the dead people kept close lol. Personally I like Halloween I and Halloween III: Season of The Witch. The slashers that seem almost unrealistic are appealing.

Oliver Lau
Day of the Dead
Final Destination 1 to 5
A Nightmare on Elm Street 1 to 7
Evil Dead 1 & 2
The Ring 1 & 2

GnarlyWalker
Halloween 3, Scream 4, Friday The 13th 3, and Silence of The Lambs

KillinPrnStrz
Originally posted by GnarlyWalker
Halloween 3, Scream 4, Friday The 13th 3, and Silence of The Lambs flV8Onz0aRc

Lucas21
Exorcist and exorcism of Emily Rose

DavidRogers0000
My favorite horror movie is mirrors

Edwardnum
I dont think so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.