Least favorite character within SWU?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
Curious since many people have favorites, what your least favorites might be?

UCanShootMyNova
Jar Jar.

Mace Windu.

Forum politics have made me hate Revan though I liked him before coming to KMC.

Emperordmb
Can't decide between Agen Kolar (not well developed character with a meh design who existed only to get butchered), Darth Talon (a complete affront to Sith philosophy), Ezra Bridger (goes from being an annoying whiny character to an annoying smug character), Koth Vortena (just a complete douche), and Natasi Daala (FOTJ did a real good job making me hate her, she's like the Delores Umbridge of the FOTJ series).

I'm probably gonna go with Ezra.

cs_zoltan
Rey.

UCanShootMyNova
How could I forget Ezra? Oh right, he's forgettable.

MythLord
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
How could I forget Ezra? Oh right, he's forgettable.

laughing out loud

Vorpal Ruin
Valkorion.

Azronger
Vitiate, Starkiller, Ezra, Chopper, Hoggan, Disney Grievous, Jar Jar, TOR Revan (novel and the game). I could find others I'm sure, but I'd prefer not to think about abominations.

carthage
Honestly Anakin

Deronn_solo
Tenebrous.

Sinious
Other than obvious obscenities like the ewoks, Jar Jar, TPM Anakin etc.

All Disney characters
Galen Marek
The Ones of Mortis

TenebrousWay
Galen Marek and Jacen Solo are total cancer. Arcann is annoying and uninteresting. Vailyn voice actress sounds like a bitchy teenager.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
How could I forget Ezra? Oh right, he's forgettable. thumb up

Yeah, I'd say Ezra is probably my least favorite.

Revanchiste
Light side "Revan" in KotOR.
Both revan in SoR.
Or no perhaps novel Revan.
I cna forgive foudnry Revan even tho he say I have foudn redemption.... And teh genocide thing when he may have sith DNA....

I love Revan. But you have to amdit that the dude is only a shadow of himself after the Jeid brainwashing......
It is painfull to see him in thiss tate especially after bad righting.

I love Revan because he is like Grifith in berserk rpe eclipse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4JVtQwWHBk

Revanchiste
https://youtu.be/A4JVtQwWHBk?t=193

A young Jedi that go to war ALONE gather his friend make an army and is authorised to lead the fleet and a third of republic force.
The dude become emperor, he find teh star forge.
Fool vitiate etc....

WIth planning time and ressources + a grain of passion anything can be achieve.

He is a symbol of sucess.

Forever aloen check.

Revanchiste
https://youtu.be/A4JVtQwWHBk?t=618

Same for revan.
This why so many where loyal to him.

So seeing Revan being so dumb, so badly written, so mary sue when he was an already overpower titan.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Azronger
Vitiate, Starkiller, Ezra, Chopper, Hoggan, Disney Grievous, Jar Jar, TOR Revan (novel and the game). I could find others I'm sure, but I'd prefer not to think about abominations.

ares834

chingchangwalla
Everyone from rebels, Darth Bane, CW Grievous, Caedus, Starkiller, everyone in TFA

S_W_LeGenD
- Jar Jar Binks
- UnuThul
- General Grievous
- The Ewoks in general

Ursumeles
Oh damn, Nyax.

Revanchiste
Kinda agree, but Vitiate even if he kinda violate the rule of dark side user don't get immortality without drawbacks.

I kinda love him for the insane threat he represent. It kinda justify darth Revan action pre KotOR wise.

I kinda find the he brainwashed Revan pretty cheap but It find it easy to retcon, Revan is a great farseer and manipulator, and he is also knowledge thirty.

In the brainwashing Vitiate gave him knowledge and sucessfully break free of vitiate will.
How can Revan break free if he was udner vitiate control? Welp he planned it before getting rbainwashed.

thesithmaster
Freaking Galen Marek and his clone. Overrated AF, the original is just a whiny idiot, and the clone is a half-mad copy of the original that endangers the entire Rebellion just to get laid.

UCanShootMyNova
Yeah, Force user brainwashed to be loyal to Vader realizing there may be more to life then the "destiny" Vader's been priming him for after he's been betrayed = whiny idiot.

thesithmaster
Galen was always whining, like "I thought Vader already considered me apprentice, but he didn't" and "I'm gonna be screwed for this, but I'm going to keep Juno alive and disobey my master. He can give me power, but I want... I don't know!" "I wanna raid an Imperial space station with two Sith Lords in it! It's a suicide mission, but he betrayed me. He was threatened by someone much more powerful than him but who cares? I'm gonna commit suicide to try to get a revenge I'll surely never get because I want it!"
Geez. Galen Marek needed to go before he ripped the lore apart.

UCanShootMyNova
"I thought Vader already considered me apprentice, but he didn't"

The sentence you posted is off. He had just realized that Vader had used him like a tool so it was an epiphany of his own existence. Not whining about how Vader viewed him.

"I'm gonna be screwed for this, but I'm going to keep Juno alive and disobey my master. He can give me power, but I want... I don't know!"

Nowhere does a monologue like this occur.

"I wanna raid an Imperial space station with two Sith Lords in it! It's a suicide mission, but he betrayed me. He was threatened by someone much more powerful than him but who cares? I'm gonna commit suicide to try to get a revenge I'll surely never get because I want it!"

He wanted to raid the Death Star to save the Rebel Alliance because he realized the tyranny of the Empire. Galen had no way of knowing Sidious had threatened Vader. How does what equates to a noble sacrifice come out whiny to you?

How exactly did his existence rip the lore apart?

Rockydonovang
2 novas, same ending, sithmaster gets schooled

thesithmaster
2 forums, use of the word schooled still misused.

Kurk
Most of the Rebels character sans Sabine, Thrawn, Tano
- Grievous
- Yoda (arrogant ****)
- Whiny anakin

Overall I'm accepting of all characters and don't really hate any

deathslash
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Can't decide between Agen Kolar (not well developed character with a meh design who existed only to get butchered), Darth Talon (a complete affront to Sith philosophy), Ezra Bridger (goes from being an annoying whiny character to an annoying smug character), Koth Vortena (just a complete douche), and Natasi Daala (FOTJ did a real good job making me hate her, she's like the Delores Umbridge of the FOTJ series).

I'm probably gonna go with Ezra. just wondering, why do you not like darth talon?

On topic, Ventress always came off as a massive c*nt, jar jar needs to be forgotten, cade skywalker is a douche, and I hated cad bane.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by deathslash
just wondering, why do you not like darth talon?
IMO her mindless devotion to Krayt and willingness to not only self-sacrifice for him in a moment of need, but a displayed willingness to literally throw her life away for him for no reason if asked is a disgusting affront to Sith philosophy and represents everything a Sith shouldn't be.

cs_zoltan
So you would've rather had yet another generic sith #12391?

toplel
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
problem?

Emperordmb
He's a legacy fan and me having a legacy Sith as my least favorite Sith is triggering apparently.

For what it's worth Nihl and Wyyrlok were pretty lit.

cs_zoltan
Yeah I'm so triggered. Hurr durr how can you hate a character. Shame on you. I'm so angry.

toplel

^if this post isnt anger what is it lol. passive aggressive as ****, calm down zoltan not everyone licks legacys balls

cs_zoltan
A question? If you wouldn't be such a social outcast you could recognize normal conversational tones...

I like how DMB dodged the question tho. I shouldn't be surprised Bane's biggest fan would hate one of the more unique sith in star wars.

toplel
A question? If you wouldn't be such a social outcast you could recognize normal conversational tones...

I like how DMB dodged the question tho. I shouldn't be surprised Bane's biggest fan would hate one of the more unique sith in star wars.
yes, a passive aggressive question asked with not the intent to get an answer but to indirectly show that you cleary love talon and dislike bane lul. dmb was clever he dodged, he knew it wasn't an actual question but a setup so that u would be attacking him. idk y u feel the need to attack bane and others just because he doesn't love your favorite comic character lul

cs_zoltan
That's a lot of retarded, baseless assumption in one post. If you think my post was triggered, then you must be shitting salt atm.

deathslash
IMO her mindless devotion to Krayt and willingness to not only self-sacrifice for him in a moment of need, but a displayed willingness to literally throw her life away for him for no reason if asked is a disgusting affront to Sith philosophy and represents everything a Sith shouldn't be. that's because she was raised solely on Krayt's philosophy that the sith should always act in accordance with his will. She was for all intents and purposes, his hand. She also is clearly vindicated because her obedience enabled her to become Krayt's second in command. Moreover, the craving for power that she didn't display made her far more successful than the vast majority of sith that died because of their foolish plots, overestimations of their power or hatred for others. I can alwayse respect someone that uses power as a means to achieve their goals rather than using it just cause they can.

Also, Nihl was too much of an edgelord for my tastes.

Emperordmb
@zoltan
Honestly surprised it took you until the second post to bring up Bane kek. I mean shit if we're talking about genericness and a lack of uniqueness, bringing Bane into a conversation that has nothing to do with Bane because I said something you disagree with is a really old and worn out shtick on KMC that has been played out over the past 3 years.

But I actually don't have a problem with unique Sith. One of the reasons Bane is my favorite Sith is because I find his philosophically oriented approach and perspective to be a refreshing change from the typical Sith nakedly seeking their own self-gratification. One of the reasons Plagueis is my second favorite Sith is because of how uniquely detached and practical is in comparison with the other Sith, not really giving a shit about vengeance or bloodshed or being enticed by the mystical nature of the force. One of the reasons I really liked Varner Hilts is because he managed to take control of the Lost Tribe by being intelligent and crafty despite having next to zero combative prowess. And one of the most compelling things about Vader to me is how he's more consumed with self-loathing than a need for self-aggrandizement as most Sith are. And Vestara Khai being a Sith who allied herself with and grew really close to a group of Jedi was a very unique character arc that I actually really appreciated.

I have no problem with unique Sith, in fact I appreciate quite a few of them, and if Talon had been written as a character loyal to Krayt willing to sacrifice her own life for only a meaningful benefit to Krayt and his order that would be one thing I could probably get behind, but at the point where she's written to be so mindlessly devoted to Krayt she would be willing to an hero for no other reason than "he asked me to" I can't really respect her strength as a character. Loyalty if it's written well is something I could get behind, mindless devotion isn't.

But hey, if you like Talon as a character, whatever, I don't give a shit, I'm not gonna start talking shit about your taste in fiction or suggest that you're objectively wrong for doing so, or randomly bring her up when you say something I disagree with, because I'm fine with the fact that different people have different fictional tastes.

UCanShootMyNova
Did Taalon have a motivation to be super loyal to Krayt specifically?

UCanShootMyNova
I'm not gonna start talking shit about your taste in fiction

In fairness, he likes Wheel of Time which makes his taste mediocre at worst.

cs_zoltan
@zoltan
Honestly surprised it took you until the second post to bring up Bane kek. I mean shit if we're talking about genericness and a lack of uniqueness, bringing Bane into a conversation that has nothing to do with Bane because I said something you disagree with is a really old and worn out shtick on KMC that has been played out over the past 3 years.

Maybe I wouldn't have had to bring up Bane if you answered the question instead of calling me a triggered Legacy fanboy. Maybe. Nice attempt to have the moral highground tho.

Emperordmb
that's because she was raised solely on Krayt's philosophy that the sith should always act in accordance with his will. She was for all intents and purposes, his hand. She also is clearly vindicated because her obedience enabled her to become Krayt's second in command.
Well that's the thing though, I really am not a fan of the philosophy that the One Sith is based upon, so Talon being the foremost representative of that ideology doesn't do anything to assuage my distaste for that character trait.

Moreover, the craving for power that she didn't display made her far more successful than the vast majority of sith that died because of their foolish plots, overestimations of their power or hatred for others. I can alwayse respect someone that uses power as a means to achieve their goals rather than using it just cause they can.
And that's one of the reasons I like Plagueis's more measured practical approach to being a Sith, however the difference is Plagueis's practicality is still in pursuit of his own ambition as opposed to the benefit of someone he's mindlessly devoted to. I still respect a Sith who loses their life in pursuit of their own ambitions more than I do a Sith who would an hero for no other reason than "my master told me to an hero"

deathslash
Well that's the thing though, I really am not a fan of the philosophy that the One Sith is based upon, so Talon being the foremost representative of that ideology doesn't do anything to assuage my distaste for that character trait.

And that's one of the reasons I like Plagueis's more measured practical approach to being a Sith, however the difference is Plagueis's practicality is still in pursuit of his own ambition as opposed to the benefit of someone he's mindlessly devoted to. I still respect a Sith who loses their life in pursuit of their own ambitions more than I do a Sith who would an hero for no other reason than "my master told me to an hero" loved the one sith ideology TBH. It seemed to be the most intelligent of all the Sith power structures IMO. The thought that a sith lord can look at the Rule of Two and say that it is clearly possible for the sith to work together, but they will eventually betray each other and then look at the Old Sith and say that it is ensured that if one sith dies, there will be others to take their place, but they always betray each other, and then to form his sith order in the shape of the Jedi order with him at the top is genius. If there was no power for them to struggle over and he simultaneously holds the power, he can ensure that the sith exist and that they don't stab each other in the back.

Never read any of the Plagius stuff, might check it out though. I can certainly appreciate when a sith has passion, but I don't like how many let it cloud their judgement. In this way, Talon is quite refreshing because I know that if she dies, it's simply because her enemy is better than her and not by any fault of her own. Also, it's nice to see that a sith whose only passion consists of doing their master's bidding.

toplel
That's a lot of retarded, baseless assumption in one post. If you think my post was triggered, then you must be shitting salt atm.
nice dodging, the ''hurr durr no, ur wrong'' is always good. gg kid, hopefully u like other stuff than legacy because holy shit it must suck to reread those comics 24/7

toplel
Maybe I wouldn't have had to bring up Bane if you answered the question instead of calling me a triggered Legacy fanboy. Maybe. Nice attempt to have the moral highground tho.
except you indirectly brought up bane by saying ''generic sith'' before he called u out lmfao and you know it.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by toplel
nice dodging, the ''hurr durr no, ur wrong'' is always good. gg kid, hopefully u like other stuff than legacy because holy shit it must suck to reread those comics 24/7

Doesn't suck nearly as much as being a dedicated troll yet the best you can come up with is "ur tirggered" and then repeat that endlessly. At least put some effort into it, this is just pathetic.

Deronn_solo
DMB shit on Zoltan, lmao.

cs_zoltan
Only a fegit like you think someone could shit on another in a subjective discussion.

Deronn_solo
Nearly every debate we engage in on KMC is subjective, still doesn't mean one argument didn't shit on the next.
laughing out loud

Rockydonovang
Only a fegit like you think someone could shit on another in a subjective discussion.
Er...isn't this forum based on subjective discussion?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Nearly every debate we engage in on KMC is subjective, still doesn't mean one argument didn't shit on the next.
laughing out loud

I made an argument?

Deronn_solo
Discussion/argument/whatever.

cs_zoltan
I asked a question...

What the f-uck is everyone's obsession of me asking a simple question?

Deronn_solo
Because you're an insufferable ****?

Just a guess. smile

cs_zoltan
Still upset about me not rating you as a debater anymore? No need, I still like you.

toplel
Doesn't suck nearly as much as being a dedicated troll yet the best you can come up with is "ur tirggered" and then repeat that endlessly. At least put some effort into it, this is just pathetic.
''dedicated troll'' yet better at everything non-trolling than you. just stop taking shots at people on the internet because not everyone enjoys your favorite comicbook, it's not helping your image

Haschwalth
Any Diversity/SJW Purposely created Character, so Disney in general.

YousufKhan1212
Darth Vader.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Curious since many people have favorites, what your least favorites might be?

Natasi Daala.

Belok Rhal (and most Mandalorians in general).

Jabba the Hutt (and most Hutts in general).

Prince Xizor.

Ahsoka Tano.

Overseer Harkun.

Kyp Durron.

Corran Horn.

Asajj Ventress.

Darth Bane.

Darth Malgus.

Leia (no offence to the late Carrie Fisher).

Han Solo.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Kyp Durron.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/93477/4218869-4078962648-giphy.gif

Trocity
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Han Solo.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPvVyFIIElsGSuk/giphy.gif

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/93477/4218869-4078962648-giphy.gif

Mainly because of what he did to Qwi Xux. That alone was a reprehensible act that he should have been locked up for.

Also the way he bad-mouthed Kani Asari behind her back just for trying to be helpful.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Trocity
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPvVyFIIElsGSuk/giphy.gif

First off he's introduced as cocky and full of himself. I can't stand people like that.

Second I hated how he treated the biots in "Crucible." Like when he told the Leia-biot "you don't have parents." Not only is this a blatantly dumb thing to say (genetically-engineered lifeforms are created from living tissue, that tissue had to come from something) but just because a life-form is created in a lab doesn't mean they don't have feelings.

Mainly though its because he derided the Force.

That reminds me; I forgot Darth Plagueis.

DarthAnt66
Are you seriously disliking Han Solo for his portrayal in the ****ing EU novels?

I find it hard to believe CM isn't just the ultimate troll and has been ****ing with us this whole time at this point.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Are you seriously disliking Han Solo for his portrayal in the ****ing EU novels?
Nah, because of his portayal in one ****ing novel, written by ****ing Denning.

chilled monkey
Are you seriously disliking Han Solo for his portrayal in the ****ing EU novels? point.

Seeing as the EU novels (and comics) ARE Star Wars to me, yes, yes I am.

I find it hard to believe CM isn't just the ultimate troll and has been ****ing with us this whole time at this point.

It's called having an opinion. Get over it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

thumb up

thesithmaster
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
Darth Vader.

TheIndyJedi
Every character from Rebels apart from Kanan. Also Jar Jar

HP Legend
The Galen hate on the first couple of pages was really triggering though seeing Syn destroy TheSithMaster was pretty funny.

OT-Rose Tico (iirc that was her last name).

CuckedCurry
Galen Marek & Maul

bdsmbdsm
Ahsoka

Galan007
Rose. sick

Geistalt
Valkorion

SHEEVISLIFE
Waru because what the hell is the Anti Force? Sorry, but this makes no sense at all within the Star Wars Universe

Also Jar Jar. He is annoying as hell.

Total Warrior
Dislike? Maybe Rey for being... what she is

DarthCaedus77
Nyax

TheIndyJedi
Rose Tico, Darth Bandon

Jmanghan
Valkorion.

Vitiate was better in every way, and I'll always stand by that, lol.

Killed_1
Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.