Can the original order before the schism can be reformed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
When I see the revannites I see an oopurtinnity for the original order, as before the first schism to re-emerge and put an end
O.K they may be badly written and Revan welp he haven't age well since that brainwashing by the Jedi council hand so erf.....

I also see the exile as an ooportunitty to reform that order, kreia gave him this ooportunitty, but she reform the Jedi and they are even worse than before.

Welp kreia plan was shit, and it is made even worse since she knew there was a bunch of darkside psycho pureblood sith wiating in the unknow region to murder**** the entire republic. I am pretty sure that Darth Revan would have gone WTF Traya?
Sometime you just to play your ennemy game. The true sith must be defeated.

Well that is a rant but Kreia character isn't really taht perfect.... It wasn't emant to be like that.

But I do think there was otehr opportunnitties for a new order to emmerge, an order that would ened this cycle, like luke order.

But even I feel like it is not the only one, it is the last one I think of. Is there anyother moment in galatic history where such a thing could happen? A new force user order not bound by the cycle of eternal light and darkness?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.