The Abomination Vs Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
https://news.marvel.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/28/2016/09/53629719774e1.jpg

VS

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/77/ee/c8/77eec8324535e79d318a8cd4c1336a26.jpg

Emil "The Abomination" Blonsky takes on guy that Marvel ripped off to create the Hulk!

Who Wins!

Comic Versions.
Cartoon Versions.
Fight takes place in a Desert or a Swamp.

WHO WINS!?

Supermutant
With Grundy it always depend on the version. Some versions have soloed JSA/JL teams with heavy hitters like Dr. Fate, GL Alan, or Superman, Flash on them. Other Grundy versions have lost one on one too Batman, Bane, and Green Arrow.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Supermutant
With Grundy it always depend on the version. Some versions have soloed JSA/JL teams with heavy hitters like Dr. Fate, GL Alan, or Superman, Flash on them. Other Grundy versions have lost one on one too Batman, Bane, and Green Arrow.
thumb up
Some versions stomp Abom some get stomped.

TheHulk
With Grundy it always depend on the version. Some versions have soloed JSA/JL teams with heavy hitters like Dr. Fate, GL Alan, or Superman, Flash on them. Other Grundy versions have lost one on one too Batman, Bane, and Green Arrow. This

Oh and lol Hulk ripping off Grundy laughing out loud

leonidas
yeah there's isn't much more to say than what's been said. and while grundy came out well before hulk, hulk isn't really a rip off of him. grundy was a fairly weak (relative to now) zombie. he certainly never had 'dynamic strength'. i've never really understood the parallel tbh. hulk was more of a reflection of societal fears--science running rampant and the dangers of the nuclear age. not really the same thing at all. /shrug

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah there's isn't much more to say than what's been said. and while grundy came out well before hulk, hulk isn't really a rip off of him. grundy was a fairly weak (relative to now) zombie. he certainly never had 'dynamic strength'. i've never really understood the parallel tbh. hulk was more of a reflection of societal fears--science running rampant and the dangers of the nuclear age. not really the same thing at all. /shrug 1
I think it's just this, stupid, strong brute with torn pants thing that looks like Frankenstein. But I agree, the biggest Grundy clone would be Doomsday in my opinion. Dies but comes back, is not really alive even and if he comes back he is different than before, to this comes the gray color, hair and so on.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I think it's just this, stupid, strong brute with torn pants thing that looks like Frankenstein. But I agree, the biggest Grundy clone would be Doomsday in my opinion. Dies but comes back, beat the breaks out of Superman, is not really alive even and if he comes back he is different than before, to this comes the gray color, hair and so on.

You missed something.

StiltmanFTW

You forgot about Wildcat.

Supermutant
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You forgot about Wildcat.

thumb up There are probably some others, I was just naming the ones that popped into my head.

DarkSaint85
Why is that a low showing for Grundy?

Why can't it be a great showing for Wildcat et al?

StiltmanFTW
thumb up There are probably some others, I was just naming the ones that popped into my head.

It was even hinted that... that... KILLER CROC, a.k.a. the weakest character in both Marvel and DC, has had some wins over Grundy in pre-52...

http://i.imgur.com/r8z9xXf.jpg

Supermutant
Didn't know Croc was racist. I believe Croc broke his jaw trying to bite that Grundy.
That was a good story arc with great art. Grundy fought Alan Scott, Etrigan, Frankestein and his bride, Croc, Amazo, Manbat, and Bizarro IIRC.

StiltmanFTW
Nah, he bit him just fine... jaw got broken later, iirc.

Supermutant
Yes, you are right it did right after.

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/35678564_FoE_solomon_grundy_020_LLSW_Axel.jpg

Khazra Reborn
Solomon Grundy want pants too.

Flyattractor
Who wouldn't want a nice new pair of pants?

namorsubby
Abomination has a much much higher norm. Only the strongest grundy incarnations would stand a chance or possibly win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.