RIP Chester Bennington

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Dead at 41, Suicide

Thanks for the memories as a kid from Meteora/Hybrid theory

Nuke Nixon
This is shocking and surprising, did anyone even have a clue this guy was suicidal at all? Talk about out of the blue.

RIP to one of the best singers ever in Rock. /salute

Jmanghan
Wow, RIP Chester Bennington.

This was completely random...

Ridley_Prime
Although I stopped listening to Linkin Park a long time ago once I got past the angry edgy/angst phase, the news of this death/suicide yesterday was still pretty upsetting. Started watching official music videos of LP again for the first time in years in honor of his passing. Got to like one or two songs I was never exposed to after I stopped listening to them, and even some of the old songs (cheesy emo as some are) have a new feel of emotion to them now knowing how Chester died. Some of the lyrics were scary prophetic of his death, too.

TheHulk
Why damn it!? RIP Chester...man...you were the shit growing up....

edit: Also it's worth to note that yesterday in college just a few hours after his death and before i found out, they played 'In The End' during an event involving the whole school and i was kinda surprised since they don't play old songs that often....now i know why they played that song...

Patient_Leech
I f#cking hate Linkin Park. I seriously think they are one of the worst bands ever. But I still never like hearing about stuff like this. It's still sad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.