What if Dooku wasn't looking forward to it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
In RotS Dooku says "I've been looking forward to this" in reference to his fight with Kenobi and Anakin.

What would've been different had he not been looking forward to the fight?

JKBart
he would be looking backwards imo
pretty impractical

Beniboybling
thumb up

Kurk
Originally posted by JKBart
he would be looking backwards imo
pretty impractical Well glad to see that you're alive and well

TenebrousWay
If he looks backwards does he have the benefit of hindsight?

chingchangwalla
Holy **** JKBart is alive.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
If he looks backwards does he have the benefit of hindsight?

Wouldn't that mean he has 20/20 vision? I say he wins the fight then.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Wouldn't that mean he has 20/20 vision? I say he wins the fight then.

Well, at last he'd know that Sidious planned to off him. He'd learn he's no match for Anakin and would have the possibility. He could flee while Anakin and Obi Wan release the Palpatine. Dooku would possibly return back to Yoda, atone for his crimes and return back to the light. He and Yoda would finally go to confront Sidious and, due to his knowledge and insight from the teachings of the Sith and believing himself again to be choosen one, he'd enter oneness while facing a manipulated Anakin while Yoda fights Sidious.

In communion with the Force, Dooku defeats Anakin, the false choosen one (in fact, a mere shadow of Dooku, the true choosen on - a perversion of the dark side in it's fruitless attempt to foil the desire of the Force), and following to help his old master against Sidious, delivers the fatal blow with a fundamentally sound (Tim Duncan style) makashi riposte, thus fufilling his duty as the true choosen one.

Rockydonovang
but isn't looking back and clinging to the past the way of the darkside?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.