Aquaman VS Black Panther & Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
Black panther & captain america get there best equipment first

Then get 45 mins of prep to plan for the battle

The battle zone is New York

RangerDX
Aquaman stomps

Vanguard
Panther has prep here though.

Flyattractor
Which Aquaman is on the board for this battle?

namorsubby
Aquaman

StiltmanFTW
Team rapes.

Flyattractor
What if we pick Pad's Aquaman with cyber hook and trident?

StiltmanFTW
Then nothing changes, really.

But what if we pick Fly who's banned?

Flyattractor
Oh I just give Lobo a six pack of beer and He FRAGS em good.

And what do you know that I can't guess?

StiltmanFTW
Can't go wrong with a six pack of beer thumb up

Well, eight pack beats it...

Flyattractor
8 Packs of Beer? DO I look like I am made of Bent-Mod Money?!

StiltmanFTW
Well, six pack ain't enough... you'll know it after you become 15yo.

Flyattractor
Its only Cap A and BP. It won't take as much time for Lobo to drink a 6 pack to finish them off.

StiltmanFTW
Well, you get a point here, but those two are pretty good at avoiding hits. They may last a while, despite their shitty durability.

Cap has that hax shield, BP has the suit...

Flyattractor
You know what... This isn't that thread. You are just trying to get me banned for going off topic....So I go back to my ORG statement. I think this verison of Arthur could take em both.

http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/JL_TheEnemyBelow.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You are just trying to get me banned for going off topic....

No, you're quite safe here. It's CBvF, not Movie forum.

We're not animals here, for f*ck's sake.

Flyattractor
You think I got baned for something said in the Movie Forum?!

BWHAHAHAH!

Arthur takes this....

StiltmanFTW
No, I simply remembered wrong.

It was the General Discussion Forum, wasn't it?

Flyattractor
You tell me.....How Aquaman can LOSE THIS!?

Ha... I aint going off topic...cause only Nuke and Riv hang in there.

StiltmanFTW
He can lose this because he hasn't won anything in his entire career...

He's a joke, a ripoff, not a real character. Lobo at least has some purpose.

Flyattractor
He beat WW's star spangled bottom.

LordofBrooklyn
Black Panther PREP STOMPS!!!

-Pr-
Stilt has sunk so low he's now on the Carbhi level.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Stilt has sunk so low he's now on the Carbhi level.

https://img-s3.onedio.com/id-5739c97c15a68d7f3a8e9cf4/rev-0/raw/s-02802273d0355bb1aace0da8293dc60f76929a70.gif

StiltmanFTW
It's Saturday (ok, Sunday already), gimme a break, Pr the non-drinker.

spetznaz
45 minutes of prep plus best equipment? Black Panther can solo this.

Aquaman is beastly ...his issue is that he is in a team comprised of Kryptonians and demi-gods and goddesses, but if you look at him he has high-level superstrength, speed, a certain level of invulnerability, access to certain magics, and good combat ability.

But 45 minutes prep to T'Challa, with access to his best equipment .... Black Panther solos

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's Saturday (ok, Sunday already), gimme a break, Pr the non-drinker.

Blaming the drink? Typical.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Blaming the drink? Typical.

Like I wouldn't say the exact same thing about Artie when fully sober.

Okay, technically people like me (or you) can't get fully sober, but you know what I mean.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/a28bc4a7c54f8f90ece00342799b98be/tumblr_inline_n6b08suMKr1ripgeb.gif

namorsubby
Bp had prep and special weapons vs Namor. Still wouldve died if He went all out.

Vanguard
Originally posted by namorsubby
Bp had prep and special weapons vs Namor. Still wouldve died if He went all out.

BP pretty much dominated that fight though.

namorsubby
All I took away from it is that BP doesnt even pose a threat going all out with prep. Mister fantastic quickly intervened after one solid backhand.

leonidas
yeah 45mins of prep isn't much. he'd likely know AM is strong and lives underwater. he wouldn't know about how fast and skilled arthur is. i don't see the team taking this very often either. cap's not much of a factor here--AM is just too far above him physically.

Vanguard
Originally posted by namorsubby
All I took away from it is that BP doesnt even pose a threat going all out with prep. Mister fantastic quickly intervened after one solid backhand.

Then you're not very educated on his other instances of using prep. He's hacked into Galactus' ship, created psi dampening devices in under ten minutes, whipped up devices to stop and contain Thanos.....etc....

namorsubby
Im just speaking of that specific conflict with Namor. AM not exactly equal physically but hes well above both combatants. Hes also has magical attributes and telepathy although i cant recall an example post rebirth.

Vanguard
Yea he's above them physically, but that's why the OP gave them prep. Current TChalla uses magic also. Giving Panther prep, is like giving Batman prep.

namorsubby
He was slugging it out with superman post rebirth. I dont see how cap/bp pose a legitmate threat barring a special weapon that is extremely effective

leonidas
pretty much. its 45 mins. he's not going to wakanda to grab weapons for this. prep=/=win for bp. not even close.

darthgoober
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah 45mins of prep isn't much. he'd likely know AM is strong and lives underwater. he wouldn't know about how fast and skilled arthur is. i don't see the team taking this very often either. cap's not much of a factor here--AM is just too far above him physically.
Hey you watch your mouth Commie!

Vanguard
pretty much. its 45 mins. he's not going to wakanda to grab weapons for this. prep=/=win for bp. not even close.

He could teleport whatever he needs directly to his spot.

Photon-2
Totally mismatch ...

leonidas
Originally posted by darthgoober
Hey you watch your mouth Commie!

oops. thumb up

Originally posted by Vanguard
He could teleport whatever he needs directly to his spot.

he's done this? teleported goods across....countries? continents? and what would he teleport exactly to help him here?

Vanguard
oops. thumb up

he's done this? teleported goods across....countries? continents? and what would he teleport exactly to help him here?

I haven't seen him do it, no. It was more for arguments sake. He has traveled through portals in his current run. And also received assistance from magical beings, along with wielding magic weapons himself. I just think giving him prep allows him to win against most opponents.

leonidas
can't argue with that. thumb up

namorsubby
So for arguments sake, what exactly barring a random "aquaman water weakness device" is going to take him down here? Caps shield? Vibranium daggers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.