If you owned the rights to star wars, what would you change?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
What would you change about legends, and/or canon?

thesithmaster
I'd make more stories Canon.

Darth Demenos
Would you change any story lines?

Zenwolf
Make everything as it once was.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by Zenwolf
amen

deathslash
Make everything as it once was. dear god, no. Some of it being canon is good, but making all of it canon would close off too many options to potentially good stories and a fair amount of the old canon consists of rediculous bull crap (SoR, midichlorians, etc).

Azronger
Originally posted by thesithmaster
I'd make more stories Canon.

And decanonize some retarded Disney shit.

Ursumeles
Midichlorians are also in the New canon kek.

deathslash
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Midichlorians are also in the New canon kek. I know, but when creating a new canon, saying "it's all canon now" would also extend to that.

cs_zoltan
Erase the ST and Assoka.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by deathslash
dear god, no. Some of it being canon is good, but making all of it canon would close off too many options to potentially good stories and a fair amount of the old canon consists of rediculous bull crap (SoR, midichlorians, etc).

Eh fine no TOR stuff.

UCanShootMyNova
Yeah ToR is trash.

Rockydonovang
and base the sequel trilogy on the eu or at a minimum explore the new order and republic rather than destroy it all off screen

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
and base the sequel trilogy on the eu or at a minimum explore the new order and republic rather than destroy it all off screen

I'd rather no ST, frankly 6 movies is enough, then continue with the books, games, etc etc. I mean maybe a few stand alone movies would be ok to do. Kinda surprised they didn't do that too. The Ewok movies aside.

Deronn_solo
Leave it as is.

Rockydonovang
I'd rather no ST, frankly 6 movies is enough, then continue with the books, games, etc etc. I mean maybe a few stand alone movies would be ok to do. Kinda surprised they didn't do that too. The Ewok movies aside.
guess that works too, though I'd like at least some form of visual medium being used for the njo, like maybe animated movies or tv shows.

I'd also personally make an old republic revan based trilogy, except after kotor 1 and kotor 2, you just ignore bioware's take and give revan vs vitiate a proper ending(revan sacrificing himself to stop the emp maybe?)

Rockydonovang
ewok movies? I know there was a show

Zenwolf
ewok movies? I know there was a show

Yeah there were two Ewok movies made back in the 80s taking place before ROTJ. They were cheesy, moreso the 1st one.

The 2nd one wasn't as bad as the first, the opening was pretty dark compared to the rest of it but still cheesy. I liked em well enough, Ewoks showed to be some fierce n crafty fighters.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Leave it as is.

https://i.giphy.com/media/veZitjTnH9Mek/giphy.webp

deathslash
I would honestly love to make a trilogy based around Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma.

nfactor1995

Yeah this. TFA destroying the New Republic with literally telling us basically nothing about it was a wtf move.

Also re-destroying the new Jedi order that Luke was creating (without us knowing anything about it) was dumb. Now we're just back to what the original trilogy was about (Rebel Alliance with no Jedi vs Empire --> Resistance with no Jedi vs First Order).

Rockydonovang
Yeah there were two Ewok movies made back in the 80s taking place before ROTJ. They were cheesy, moreso the 1st one.

The 2nd one wasn't as bad as the first, the opening was pretty dark compared to the rest of it but still cheesy. I liked em well enough, Ewoks showed to be some fierce n crafty fighters.
I',m gonna be watching myself some ewoks then.

Also, on the topic of cheesy old sw material:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7XCe2XorcY
^^^ Don't get better than that

YousufKhan1212
I'd change some TCW and SWR material, and maybe some PT and OT material if I'm still pissed.

Darth Thor
Erase Filoni

JKBart
canonize my RP https://www.flickr.com/photos/141618074@N07/sets/72157669590220485

chilled monkey
Originally posted by deathslash
I would honestly love to make a trilogy based around Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma.

Heck yes! That would be awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.