favorite kmc members?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
my favorites:

-emperordmb: a very smart guy, someone who's creative and thinks outside of the box. very loyal and kind friend, 10/10 would recommend a dmb in ur life.

-fated xtasy: a passionate soul who never fails to excite conversations with sexual innuendo and unique jokes. also very loyal and awesome in general. highly recommended.

-raptor22: such a sweet guy, anyone who read the gay debate we had a while back will know this. he actually complimented me in one of his posts, a rarity in these parts. he also has a calm vibe to him which i like.

-ares834: i like his stoic-ness, idk. kind of interesting. doesnt start shit.

-beni: he revels in the fact most people hate him and i love it. very smart and underrated debater. also a fellow comrade, so salute to u beni.

-freshestslice: i actually sort of despise freshest? he's an ******* but sometimes it's endearing, so i'll put him on here

-zenwolf: i think this is universal. zenwolf is like a cute little puppy u want to protect, so adorbs.

-sunrazer: smart and respectful (at least to me) so he's pretty cool in my book.

post your favorite kmcers down below

darthbane77
No particular order

Ant: Taught me much of what got me into SW EU.

UCanShootMyNova: Has just been a friend.

Legend: Just because I agree with him a lot.

Neph: Same as above, for the most part.

SunRazer: Generally very respectful, and very intelligent.

Carthage: His trolling and shit threads are funny.

|King Joker|
this isn't necessarily in order btw

|King Joker|
I forgot Neph, he'd probably be on my list too

cs_zoltan
You listed almost everyone.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You listed almost everyone. maybe 2/3s

edit: took a couple people off smile

cs_zoltan
RIP me

Ursumeles
Bart
Intrepid
DMB
Wulf
Fated
Skillz
DC
Nova
Az
Beni
Maybe Sinny and Zoltan

toplel
myself tbh

Ursumeles
Fugg forgot Intrepid smilesmilesmile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Bart
DMB
Wulf
Fated
Skillz
DC
Nova
Az
Beni
Maybe Sinny and Zoltan would u have put me on if i put u on

Ursumeles
yiz smile

u seem nice, but i dunno u well enough.
same with raptor22

toplel
Fugg forgot Intrepid smilesmilesmile
ur on my list if im on urs lol

Ursumeles
smile

Rockydonovang
sunrazer
az
beniboy
wollf
emperor
king j
urs
carthage
extremeskillz
shootmynova

The Merchant
Ant. Best debater on here.

Emperordmb
King Joker: As a debater he's pretty sharp and is one of those guys who never says anything batshit insane (even some of the top tiers say stupid shit sometimes), as a friend he's been my close friend longer than anyone else on these forums and he's not only very loyal but has a very fun sporadic energetic personality and a great sense of humor.

Skillz: A personal friend of mine and a solid debater who can indiscriminately roast people personally or in a debating context, yet is laid back and chill enough to get along with almost everyone.

Sinious: A pretty damn solid debater, a good friend of mine and a fellow stoner, a chill guy to have a conversation with about Star Wars or philosophy.

JKBart: He is an hero, an enigma of a debater and troll who livens up the forum with his presence.

Syndicate: A good friend and a really nice guy to be in a conversation with, and also because I find his forum antics amusing.

Freshest: As a guy who comes off as bitter and unapologetically brutal about his stances, it is really entertaining to watch him go off on someone in a debate.

Nova: A guy I hold quite a bit of respect for as a debater, and whom I like as a person after meeting him in a more social context.

Zenwolf: Just a really nice guy detached from all the aggressive posturing bullshit of KMC.

Urs: Another friend of mine who brings a similar whimsy as Bart does to conversations.

I'm probably forgetting a couple people, and there are some people on here that I didn't mention who are genuinely close friends of mine, but either don't really post enough or I don't really enjoy their presence on KMC specifically enough to rate them as one of my favorite KMC members.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In no order:
Ant
DMB
NewGuy
Tempest
DarthSkywalker0
Urs
Joker

Amongst others.

MythLord
I like most of the people here, bar a few exceptions.

Rockydonovang
oh fck, I forgot ares, and zenwolf.

The former's a solid dude, the latter's the best movie killer this or any forum has ever or shall ever see
edit: newguy too
his avatar has forever earned my respect

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Merchant
Ant. Best debater on here.
Thanks, love.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
King Joker: As a debater he's pretty sharp and is one of those guys who never says anything batshit insane (even some of the top tiers say stupid shit sometimes), as a friend he's been my close friend longer than anyone else on these forums and he's not only very loyal but has a very fun sporadic energetic personality and a great sense of humor.

Skillz: A personal friend of mine and a solid debater who can indiscriminately roast people personally or in a debating context, yet is laid back and chill enough to get along with almost everyone.

Sinious: A pretty damn solid debater, a good friend of mine and a fellow stoner, a chill guy to have a conversation with about Star Wars or philosophy.

JKBart: He is an hero, an enigma of a debater and troll who livens up the forum with his presence.

Syndicate: A good friend and a really nice guy to be in a conversation with, and also because I find his forum antics amusing.

Freshest: As a guy who comes off as bitter and unapologetically brutal about his stances, it is really entertaining to watch him go off on someone in a debate.

Nova: A guy I hold quite a bit of respect for as a debater, and whom I like as a person after meeting him in a more social context.

Zenwolf: Just a really nice guy detached from all the aggressive posturing bullshit of KMC.

Urs: Another friend of mine who brings a similar whimsy as Bart does to conversations.

I'm probably forgetting a couple people, and there are some people on here that I didn't mention who are genuinely close friends of mine, but either don't really post enough or I don't really enjoy their presence on KMC specifically enough to rate them as one of my favorite KMC members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIEleCEtqzA

Yeah, pretty much. Only issue is the "few exceptions" generally post the most on here.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by MythLord
I like most of the people here, bar a few exceptions.
Am I one of those exceptions? wink

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Yeah, pretty much. Only issue is the "few exceptions" generally post the most on here.
Am I among them? smile

DarthAnt66
I'm pretty sure I like you. mmm

Maybe not. It's hard to remember everyone.

You weren't the exceptions coming to mind, anyhow.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What about me ant smile

DarthAnt66
Well, you're the worst one on here, obviously. :>

Deronn_solo
I don't like anyone here.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I don't like anyone here.
Except for yourself off course

Ursumeles
dc u said u like me

Rockydonovang
dc u said u like me
DC's pride has blinded him to the truth.

Tis a shame sad

Azronger
Ellimist: He seemed like a chill dude, was usually very calm and collected, praised me a lot, and we agreed on a lot of stuff. Great debater too.

Nova/Razer: Cool guy, amazing debater, top 5 probably.

RHaggis: He's not much on here but from our talks on Hangouts, he's been a very chill and cool dude so far.

Skillz: Basically the same as RHaggis.

DMB: Basically the same as RHaggis

Sinious: Basically the same as RHaggis

Muser: I like his humility, and he's usually a very nice guy. He's got a funny laugh as well.

Beni: I like how he pisses people off so much, yet just doesn't give a shit. His antics and banter are also very amusing, and I never understood the hate for him tbh.

Ziggy: Ziggy and I share a peculiar quality to piss people off with our opinions and arguments. Perhaps that's why I've always felt a fondness for him. His antics and banter, like Beni's, is also amusing.

Rockydonovang
oh yea, forgot elminist, muser and tempest

Deronn_solo
dc u said u like me
no, i never. no

Trocity
In no particular order:

Legend
Tondemonai
Ancient Power
Chilled monkey

Raptor22
Thanks joker, putting me on u'r list and u'r kind words hit me right in the feelings.

1. King joker- in all honesty this has zero to do with u putting me on ur list. I've been here for almost a decade and u r without a doubt, not only the person I'd like to punch in the face the least but also the one I genuinely like the most. I'm not great at putting my thoughts into words so I'll just say that your personality, good heartedness, respect for others, and passion are a testement to a maturity u show beyond ur years. The night of the gay debate u refrenced earlier, I talked to my wife about the topic and expressed to her how much I both like and respect u. If I was better with words I'd probably say more, but I'm not so I won't.

The rest in no particular order

Neph- good sense of humor, doesn't get riled up easy, doesn't back down, and can go back and forth with the best of them. Of all the posters over the years no one has saved me more time in real life. If someone is making an argument I agree with I'll usually just post my opinion or agreement and let them do the work and maybe chime in if needed. No one here has made more like minded arguments to myself than neph thus saving me the time of doing it myself. Thanks neph.

Swlegend- I might disagree with alot of his opinions but he always stands up for his beliefs no matter how unpopular they are, which gives me a great deal of respect for him as a debater. Also I always admit when I'm wrong, and give credit where it's due, except one time here like 4 or 5 years ago when I was in a disagreement with him. He was arguing against Luke's mental defenses and cited nyax as being able to control Luke momentarily. I told him he was wrong and he might want to re-read the material, he reitterated my sentiments back to me. I re-read it, realised my mistake but never acknowledged it. So Legend u we're right and I was wrong, it only took me half a decade to admit it lol.

Galan007- probably the most knowledgeable poster on kmc in terms of comics in general, whether its star wars, marvel, DC, or some obscure random indie comic, this guy knows his shit. He is also one of the most unbiased posters on kmc. I have the highest respect for his opinions and have probably learned more about comics from him, than any others. He also posts a legit, shit ton of scans all the time.

Darksaint- if u ever frequent the comic forum u probably are familar with him, and if not u should pay attention to him if u get the chance. He's one of the cleverest posters I've ever seen here. He has an amazing knack for looking at things from a perspective most can't. His strategies are always original and is great at knowing what his opponent is going to argue before they make it and snuffs it out. If I had to make a legeal team out of kmcers, he would unquestionably be my devils advocate, for his ability to see things from every angle and devise strategies against them like few here can.

Quan- (I know I'm suprised as fu** myself that he's on my list) I disagree with the majority of his opinions, he's as stubborn as they come and seems to genuinely be a dick, but kmc is undoubtedly a better, more interesting, and entertaining place when he's around.

Carver- mainly from the comic forum. He might take more shit from other posters than anyone on here, but he's almost always friendly and respectful, and has a good deal of comic knowledge. Beyond that, for probably the last decade he's pretty much been the heart and soul of the comic forum, and he definately doesn't get as much credit as he deserves.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Trocity
In no particular order:

Chilled monkey
sad

Kurk
EmperorDMB: He comes off as being incredibly smart and gifted. I would enjoy having a conversation with him about hallucinogenics and stuff in general.

KingJoker: He and I probably disagree on most things but he seems to be a decent person.

JKBart: The #1 troll on these forums to be honest. Pretty fu*king funny

Carthage: One of the few users who I could never imagine what they look like in real life. A master troll with unnatural endurance.

Quanchi: Not really my favorite but he's fun to laugh at. I imagine him as a blue-collar worker IRL.

Robtard: Not on the SW forums, but seems like a worldly person with experience. I don't know why he wastes his time here.

NewGuy01
Man, i almost forgot ziggy existed. First guy in a long time to raise my salt levels to diabetes tier. Unfortunately though, i'm fairly certain you don't share his god-given gift.

UCanShootMyNova
JKBart: Mein capitaine.

EmperorDMB: A good friend if a little high-strung.

FatedXtasy: A solid friend if a little off the market.

Joker: Generally a friendly and funny guy.

Skillz: Generally a friendly and funny guy.

Zenwolf: A little cutie patootie.

Darth Ant: While I despise his forum politicking he's a cool guy to talk to in a non forum setting.

NewGuy: Seemingly knowledgeable, calm and collected guy who can take a joke.

Carthage: He's a funny troll who shares my character placements.

ShootingNova: A little arrogant but generally pretty polite guy.

DC: A little overly arrogant for my tastes and sometimes trollish for no discernible reason but he's alright.

Azronger: Wank incarnate.

Beni: He's a big fa88ot tbh.

darthbane77
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
JKBart: Mein capitaine.

EmperorDMB: A good friend if a little high-strung.

Joker: Generally a friendly and funny guy.

Skillz: Generally a friendly and funny guy.

Zenwolf: A little cutie patootie.

Darth Ant: While I despise his forum politicking he's a cool guy to talk to in a non forum setting.

NewGuy: Seemingly knowledgeable, calm and collected guy who can take a joke.

Carthage: He's a funny troll who shares my character placements.

ShootingNova: A little arrogant but generally pretty polite guy.

DC: A little overly arrogant for my tastes and sometimes trollish for no discernible reason but he's alright.

Azronger: Wank incarnate.

Beni: He's a big fa88ot tbh. You wound me.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Raptor22
Swlegend- I might disagree with alot of his opinions but he always stands up for his beliefs no matter how unpopular they are, which gives me a great deal of respect for him as a debater. Also I always admit when I'm wrong, and give credit where it's due, except one time here like 4 or 5 years ago when I was in a disagreement with him. He was arguing against Luke's mental defenses and cited nyax as being able to control Luke momentarily. I told him he was wrong and he might want to re-read the material, he reitterated my sentiments back to me. I re-read it, realised my mistake but never acknowledged it. So Legend u we're right and I was wrong, it only took me half a decade to admit it lol.
Thank you, my friend.

Really appreciated.

Originally posted by Trocity
In no particular order:

Legend
Tondemonai
Ancient Power
Chilled monkey
You surprised me. But thank you.

Originally posted by darthbane77
Legend: Just because I agree with him a lot.
Thank you

Ursumeles
@Az/Syn fugg u sad(( forgot ellimist and syn btw Originally posted by Deronn_solo
no, i never. no

I like you a lot Urs,

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
-beni: he revels in the fact most people hate him and i love it. very smart and underrated debater. also a fellow comrade, so salute to u beni.smile
I'm probably forgetting a couple people Just one. uhuh

Beni: He's a big fa88ot tbh. love

MythLord
I'm feeling underappreciated here, tbh.

Ursumeles
So do I.

UCanShootMyNova

Who are you?

UCanShootMyNova
So do I.

Urs: Someone I truly hated then truly was cool with. Weird relationship.

Beniboybling
I'm feeling underappreciated here, tbh. Originally posted by Ursumeles
So do I. suck it up fuggots

Ursumeles
I mentioned u feggit
Urs: Someone I truly hated then truly was cool with. Weird relationship.
Tbh smile
We need a KMC movie smile smile smile

Haschwalth
I respect and love everyone equally. "Cough"

Sinious
OP is dead to me

Ursumeles
nah not yet, but in one year, when erdogan will allow it to stone gays

Sinious
Urs I declare you my new young and chaotic AF friend. smile

And youre not a subhuman faggit so this is an improvement

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Haschwalth
I respect and love everyone equally. "Cough" this, you are all funny to read

YousufKhan1212
I like almost everyone here.

YousufKhan1212

MythLord
But nobody likes you.

TheMuser
I haven't seen a single person here I don't respect.

Kurk
So the point of this thread is to give each other ass slaps?

Sinious
Originally posted by TheMuser
I haven't seen a single person here I don't respect. Yourself tho

TheMuser
I don't see myself unless I look in a mirror......

YousufKhan1212
But nobody likes you.

Say what nigga?

YousufKhan1212
Oh and before anyone says "THAT'S RACIST!!", I forgot to mention that one of my black friends gave me a nigga pass and he said it's OK for me to use the word.

MythLord
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
Say what nigga?

You ain't sh!t.

Oh and before anyone says "THAT'S RACIST!!", I forgot to mention that one of my black friends gave me a nigga pass and he said it's OK for me to use the word.

Nobody cares... Racist.

Rockydonovang
I feel overappreciated

Raptor22
Oh and before anyone says "THAT'S RACIST!!", I forgot to mention that one of my black friends gave me a nigga pass and he said it's OK for me to use the word. .

Deronn_solo
U behave like a poor man's Beni, and one of him is bad enough.

MythLord
I'm cuter than Beni, tho. smile

Beniboybling
a nigga pass lol

Jmanghan
Stealth Moose
Ant
Zenwolf
ShootingNova
TheMuser
Total Warrior
UCanShootMyNova
Deronn_solo

Its been awhile so I forgot some original KMC names.

People I like debating with are: MythLord, Ant, Deronn_solo

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Kurk
So the point of this thread is to give each other ass slaps?

thumb up

Deronn_solo
I'm cuter than Beni, tho. smile
i saw ur pics - I wasn't the least bit impressed. wink

Geistalt
Deronn's crazy awesome.
Sinious kicks everyone's asses on a frequent basis.
AncientPower's insightful.
ILS is extremely dedicated.
Ursumeles and NewGuy01 say everything on everyone's mind.

Jmanghan
OH, also "The Merchant"

Fated Xtasy

Thank ye. Thank ye.

Kinda like Luke Skywalker there eh?

Originally posted by |King Joker|
my favorites:

-fated xtasy: a passionate soul who never fails to excite conversations with sexual innuendo and unique jokes. also very loyal and awesome in general. highly recommended.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7btNiIQhpg5btJDO/giphy.gif

Kidding. Imma make it an effort to talk with you more, hun. I miss our wild and honest convos.

Ngl here guys, surprised I'm even mentioned at all given my lack of presence here and that I barely talk with, well, all of you. Appreciate it.

That said.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a6/29/1d/a6291da41fbf803a049d60c22816c1c1.jpg

(excluding joker, syn, urs, zoltan and beni)

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I barely talk with, well, all of you.

That's because you don't answer skype, fegit. I'd send you the best OW memes but you are too busy sad

Geistalt

NewGuy01
I was about to say, not sure how I feel about being associated with Urs. Then again, being grouped with Fated is probably even more odd. mmm

MythLord
i saw ur pics - I wasn't the least bit impressed. wink

Old pic, and Beni's even worse. wink

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Beniboybling
lol

Bro they exist and are legit! Respect

YousufKhan1212
F-uck! The bold failed.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I was about to say, not sure how I feel about being associated with Urs. Then again, being grouped with Fated is probably even more odd. mmm lel

Jmanghan
I keep forgetting people sad

More people to add to people I like:

BazookaMaster, King Joker, Fated.

Kurk
This entire thread:
https://www.cbssports.com/images/blogs/ChadJohnsonCourtButtSlap.gif

toplel
how is ''bazookamaster'' above me i will never understand

YZiz
Man, i almost forgot ziggy existed. First guy in a long time to raise my salt levels to diabetes tier. Unfortunately though, i'm fairly certain you don't share his god-given gift.

Ruffling the feathers of a low IQ subhuman such as yourself doesn't require many gifts or talents, just half an ounce of will and the patience to do so.

On that note, you might want to find a better metaphor next time you link diabetes with the levels of salt in your blood. Last time I checked, the chemical compound at the trepidation of a diabetic, was sugar. Not that I expect much more coherence from the guy who thought Shimmra's "unfathomable void" was a favourable comparison to Palpatine's Force power.

NewGuy01
The scientific accuracy of a throwaway line like that isn't really a big concern of mine, but thanks for the correction.

YZiz
The scientific accuracy of a throwaway line like that isn't really a big concern of mine, but thanks for the correction.

Well, thanks for demonstrating that being scientificly literate, isn't of much concern. How about justifying Shimrra being on par with Palpatine via Luke's untested 'estimations'.

NewGuy01
What a guy. Here I was talking about salt, and this guy's still got his ass on fire about a thread everyone else's already forgotten about. laughing out loud

Well, just to be sporting, I did go and look back at the thread in question; surprise surprise, in my first post I listed Anakin and Mace as people who would be capable of beating Shimmra. So on that note, I'm not really too inclined to try and defend him being Palpatine's equal, although I do think Luke's high estimation of him separates him from many of the other dime-a-dozen opponents he faces.

On that note, have to ask that you stop derailing the thread, friend. It's a felony, you know.

DarthAnt66
Who's YZiz?

NewGuy01
Dunno. Kjam? That name doesn't mean anything to me either, though.

cs_zoltan
Why would anyone f-uck with Newguy of all people? Despicable.

Fated Xtasy
Why would anyone f-uck with Newguy of all people? Despicable.

Honestly, newguy is like the Beerus of KMC.

Or would that be Temp?

NewGuy01
Temp is much more like one of the Angels, tbh.

cs_zoltan

I have no f-ucking idea what that means.

NewGuy01
I think he thought he was agreeing with you, but likely meant something different than what you meant. If you catch my meaning.

More importantly, is YZiz Ziggy?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

So he's a punchline that we ignore?

NewGuy01
And the best part of the show. thumb up

Sinious
More importantly, is YZiz Ziggy? Most likely thumb up

NewGuy01
Man, how the mighty have fallen. At this rate he's going to sully my fond memory of him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's because you don't answer skype, fegit. I'd send you the best OW memes but you are too busy sad

Bonafide fuggot confirmed.

cs_zoltan
If talking with gays make me gay then everyone is a dicklover here uhuh

Beniboybling
Originally posted by YZiz
Ruffling the feathers of a low IQ subhuman such as yourself doesn't require many gifts or talents, just half an ounce of will and the patience to do so.

On that note, you might want to find a better metaphor next time you link diabetes with the levels of salt in your blood. Last time I checked, the chemical compound at the trepidation of a diabetic, was sugar. Not that I expect much more coherence from the guy who thought Shimmra's "unfathomable void" was a favourable comparison to Palpatine's Force power. Originally posted by YZiz
Well, thanks for demonstrating that being scientificly literate, isn't of much concern. How about justifying Shimrra being on par with Palpatine via Luke's untested 'estimations'. laughing

what a clown.

TheNuisanceBird
Ant and ILS.

NewGuy01
Damn Zoltan got banned?

Selenial
Yeh but he should be back in like two hours.

Kurk
Are we welcoming him back with a warm embrace?

Emperordmb
He's still dead for a few more days iirc

Selenial
He's still dead for a few more days iirc

Yeh, another week actually. I was reading the wrong ban, he somehow managed to be banned on August 1st two years in a row.

He'll be back on the 15th mmm

UCanShootMyNova
Really? A whole 'nother week?

That's actually really nice.

|King Joker|
Bump

https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/screen-shot-2017-10-23-at-3-57-40-pm.png

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0pYUYv_3uw&t=11s

AncientPower
Skillz
NG
Myth
Nova
Zen
Neph, on occasion.
Maybe appo

|King Joker|
appo was a gem

samappo
Why maybe lol

|King Joker|
shit i thought AP was referring to appletonia lmao

AncientPower
I was. Lol.

Sorry Samappo.

|King Joker|
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Loki-Smiles-Thumbs-Up-Gif.gif

samappo
when you get rekt

MythLord
Originally posted by AncientPower
Myth

Sarcasm? Or is there another dude with myth in his name?

AncientPower
Neither.

Pessimystic
Joker could not be any more effeminate.

AncientPower
That's why he's so beautiful.

Ursumeles
Joker
Skillz
Bart
LeG
Syn
DMB*
Myth
Nova*
Ant?

*are these cucks still active? :mmm:

Emperordmb
Joker
Skillz
Bart
LeG
Syn
DMB*
Myth
Nova*
Ant?

KnmQdHSRQ1U

MythLord
Neither.

oh... well danke, then.

Originally posted by Pessimystic
Joker could not be any more effeminate.
That's why he's so beautiful.

thumb up

The Ellimist
I probably forgot some people so don't worry if you're excluded:

Tempest
DMB
King Joker (sometimes)
ILS
Nova
NewGuy
Ant (sometimes)
Syndicate
Azronger
Skillz
DarthSkywalker0
Urs
Selenial (just for her ground realities trolling)

No particular order

KMCadmin
myself and justkiddingbart

The Ellimist
Oh yeah forgot about Bart.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Urs
An thanks

forgot u and ILS tbh

Zenwolf

Zen

? Why? I don’t do much.

Selenial

The Ellimist
Legend I assume?

Freedon Nadd
No one loves Nai as far as I can see

Pessimystic
I love Nai.

Azronger
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
No one loves Nai as far as I can see

No one loves him because he doesn't love anyone back.

I love Nai.

'Cept this guy, I guess.

S_W_LeGenD
Joker
Skillz
Bart
LeG
Syn
DMB*
Myth
Nova*
Ant?

Thanks friend.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Azronger
No one loves him because he doesn't love anyone back.

'Cept this guy, I guess.

1. True. He hates virtual relations.

2. Yup.

3. But you know that I like you. And S_w_Legend too. Nephyts, DarthAnt66, Quan, Ziggy Stardust, STARSKILLZ(or something like that)

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
STARSKILLZ
smile
smile smile
smile smile smile
smile smile
smile

AncientPower
laughing out loud

Freedon Nadd
I forgot about Ancient Power. And now he/she is flaming me. I love you too.

Pessimystic
AncientPower deserves more respect than the Sheevites give him, but he does more negative than positive for the TOR brigade.

His reputation has been tarnished, it's bad optics.

Freedon Nadd
AncientPower deserves more respect than the Sheevites give him, but he does more negative than positive for the TOR brigade.

His reputation has been tarnished, it's bad optics.

Ancient Power is cool. And it would be even cooler if he would notice us.

JKBart
update

adding bazooka to the list because: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=649613&pagenumber=1#post16483151

Ursumeles
thumb up

cs_zoltan
AP for this marvel:

You realise Revan, Satele and Theron are all related right?

|King Joker|
bumping for positivity 😌

Geistalt
YOUR POSITIVITY IS NOT WELCOME IN THIS KMC ENVIRONMENT

|King Joker|
~ they will welcome it or perish in my unending wave of humility and kindness ~

Ursumeles
Bart, Syn, Nova, Myth, DMB, Joker, BazookaMaster... quite a few, actually.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>