Grail takes on high heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Which high heralds in Dc or Marvel would defeat Grail one on one best of 7 series?

Majority wins!

carver9
Hulk, Diana and Superman are the only 3 in my opinion.

Adam Grimes
Not surfer? Lol

carver9
Surfer kills her.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk is to slow imho, SS is to squishy.

Jane Thor, Superman, WW, those three would get the edge.

SquallX
Didn't Grail take on half the League and was winning? I honestly forgot since the ending to the arc sucked

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SquallX
Didn't Grail take on half the League and was winning? I honestly forgot since the ending to the arc sucked

She was.

Was explicitly faster/stronger than WW, even with her bracelets off

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
She was.

Was explicitly faster/stronger than WW, even with her bracelets off

Then why singular characters are being named as if they can beat her?

DarkSaint85

*Shrug* not sure why WW is being named either, as she was the one person Grail was said to be faster/stronger than, and that was without her bracelets {which Grail broke, btw)

SquallX
Grail also had the OE, and that shit was ****ing anyone that got hit.

Sin I AM

this

DarkSaint85
I will try,rather than continually shitting on others lol.

Hunter Solomon

Gog Wars Doomsday.

Prof. T.C McAbe
From the scans I saw she wasn't that far above WW in strength and speed, while WW is in my opinion still better at h2h, also WW tried to "reason" with her to some degree. I personally would rank Grail now at lower to mid trans levels, something WW at her best can compete with if she has her gear, even if she is in the HH range.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
Diana How dumb do you have to be to put somebody to whom Grail was explicitly superior even while having two amps and her bracelets destroyed?

Also, lol @ Hulk. He isn't even a high herald.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
From the scans I saw she wasn't that far above WW in strength and speed, while WW is in my opinion still better at h2h, also WW tried to "reason" with her to some degree. I personally would rank Grail now at lower to mid trans levels, something WW at her best can compete with if she has her gear, even if she is in the HH range.

Wonder Woman actually contained her at one point. Subdued the hell out of her.

carver9
@Philo... lol, Wonder Woman has taken on and beaten people stronger than herself.

I agree, he isn't high Herald, he's trans tier.

Philosophía
Wonder Woman actually contained her at one point. Subdued the hell out of her. Wonder Woman was fighting alongside Grail's mother, the best amazonian assassin, who trained Grail her whole life, and this was while Grail was conflicted about what she had become . In their one on one fight, it took Grail seconds to beat Wonder Woman.

@Philo... lol, Wonder Woman has taken on and beaten people stronger than herself.

I agree, he isn't high Herald, he's trans tier. It's she, not he. Grail is a woman.

Wonder Woman has taken on Grail and lost, decisively, while it was made clear that the latter is superior even while Diana was twice amped. What she does against other people is irrelevant.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^Phil, he is referring to Hulk, so that's why he writes "he".

Philosophía
Ah.

My brain refused to even process something that retarded.

Prof. T.C McAbe

DarkSaint85
Carver idiocy aside, could Gog DD do it?

Was he post H/P? So had already faced the OB?

I also think Hunter, if he actually was fighting (and not trying to improve Grail or w/ever) could beat her for the maj.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver idiocy aside, could Gog DD do it?

Was he post H/P? So had already faced the OB?

I also think Hunter, if he actually was fighting (and not trying to improve Grail or w/ever) could beat her for the maj. Gog DD was Doomsay Rex, not the 'original' so I wouldn't bet on him.

H/P definitely.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
See, that's why I learned Carver some years ago as a 4th language.

Lol...really?

DarkSaint85

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol...really?

I am too disappointed, I expected Phil to support you for a while after the BZ, he wanted to do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.