Grail vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this? No bfr.

Damborgson
Thanos can edge grail, but it'd be a vicious fight.

CosmicComet
Grail.

She is clearly very fast, while Thanos is not.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thanos has shields and a pretty good record of taking blasts from superior opponents than Grail. He takes it in a good fight and has a new concubine in the end.

DarkSaint85
As OP likes current, Grail literally stomps him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
As OP likes current, Grail literally stomps him.
What? Did they depower Thanos that much? Don't follow much Marvel tbh.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
What? Did they depower Thanos that much? Don't follow much Marvel tbh. he's powerless and dying

vansonbee
How well does Grail fair against the Imperial Guards?

Thanos was KO by Gladiator in his weaken state.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Insane Titan
he's powerless and dying

I hope the story is at least good and the reasoning behind it makes sense... though if I think about unworthy Thor and Nazi Captain America, well Marvel seems to like taking a sh!t at their chars since a while now...

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I hope the story is at least good and the reasoning behind it makes sense... though if I think about unworthy Thor and Nazi Captain America, well Marvel seems to like taking a sh!t at their chars since a while now... Death infected him with a so called God cancer and then his son Thane stripped him of his power using the Pheonix force to live his life as a mortal as punishment.

carver9
We are not using weakened characters here. Anyone with small piece of common...

DarkSaint85
Good.

Maybe now you'll know better than to attempt to bully Golgo.

You were all happy to point out Slade had lost the Ikon suit....even though in the next issue, he got it back laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
We are not using weakened characters here. Anyone with small piece of common... irony from you. For once why don't grow a spine.

carver9
irony from you. For once why don't grow a spine.

What was the point of this post? Does it make you feel good? The thread is about Thanos vs Grail...stay on track and get your feelings out of debating.

The Nuul
good job, carver on triggering jakes daddy smile

a mod will be here shortly to rescue him laughing out loud

Insane Titan
What was the point of this post? Does it make you feel good? The thread is about Thanos vs Grail...stay on track and get your feelings out of debating. yeah it makes me feel great exposing how much of a hypocrite you are. laughing out loud trying to use the old "you're emotional" line. No emotion is needed to know you're a piece of shit.

Good job not reading my post.

Thanos wins

carver9
yeah it makes me feel great exposing how much of a hypocrite you are. laughing out loud trying to use the old "you're emotional" line. No emotion is needed to know you're a piece of shit.

Good job not reading my post.

Thanos wins

Lol...its not me using the emotion line, lol, it's obvious you are full of it. Just know, I see and deal with a lot of people that have had traumatic experiences in their lives that dish it out vocally and you have been through some stuff. I use to be pissed when you went on your rage tantrums but now, I want to help you. My arms are opened for you. Sometimes, all it takes is a hug.

DarkSaint85
Carver, hello!

carver9
I don't know what Saint is saying but my arms are opened for you as well.

Insane Titan
Lol...its not me using the emotion line, lol, it's obvious you are full of it. Just know, I see and deal with a lot of people that have had traumatic experiences in their lives that dish it out vocally and you have been through some stuff. I use to be pissed when you went on your rage tantrums but now, I want to help you. My arms are opened for you. Sometimes, all it takes is a hug. laughing out loud laughing out loud look at you trying to act "like the nice guy" your full of shit and your act fools no one. Ppl don't have to go through anything to see your a fake person.

The Nuul
Lol...its not me using the emotion line, lol, it's obvious you are full of it. Just know, I see and deal with a lot of people that have had traumatic experiences in their lives that dish it out vocally and you have been through some stuff. I use to be pissed when you went on your rage tantrums but now, I want to help you. My arms are opened for you. Sometimes, all it takes is a hug.

your arms won't reach around IT's fat gut, the dude is a fat ass

Adam Grimes
Carver is the best of us

carver9
laughing out loud laughing out loud look at you trying to act "like the nice guy" your full of shit and your act fools no one. Ppl don't have to go through anything to see your a fake person.

Lol...im not acting. Everything I said was true buddy. Anyone in their right mind can tell you are hurting. I'm trying to help you but that's all you have to do is accept it. You don't even have to accept it in this thread. Send me a PM.

DarkSaint85
I don't know what Saint is saying but my arms are opened for you as well.

Could be worse.

Could be your legs.

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul
your arms won't reach around IT's fat gut, the dude is a fat ass

laughing out loud

You see... statements like this is the reason he feels the way he feels in the inside. I think if we all get together, we, KMC can be a positive influence in his life.

DarkSaint85
Ah, see, this is the carver I've missed. Being positive,instead of being an idiot all the time.

Edit: or drunk.

Insane Titan
Lol...im not acting. Everything I said was true buddy. Anyone in their right mind can tell you are hurting. I'm trying to help you but that's all you have to do is accept it. You don't even have to accept it in this thread. Send me a PM. laughing out loud you trying to be a cool guy doesn't work with me , I see through you and always. So do other know , hence your ignore list.

After you feel Rao desrved him treatment from Quan.

laughing out loud at Nul yapping for attention. Little doggy needs to bark louder.

carver9
laughing out loud you trying to be a cool guy doesn't work with me , I see through you and always. So do other know , hence your ignore list.

After you feel Rao desrved him treatment from Quan.

laughing out loud at Nul yapping for attention. Little doggy needs to bark louder.

I don't know what it is you're trying to see when what I am saying, it's said by a lot of others here. Nothing in my post is me trying to make myself appear as quote on quote, the cool guy. I'm talking to you buddy. Trying to probe you to see what's going on. I'm trying to be your friend here and you're reading into my post the wrong way. No matter what you say, I'm going to continue responding until you realize the help you need here.

carver9
You know what I am going to do to save you some time, I am going to do this...

carver9
I don't know what it is you're trying to see when what I am saying, it's said by a lot of others here. Nothing in my post is me trying to make myself appear as quote on quote, the cool guy. I'm talking to you buddy. Trying to probe you to see what's going on. I'm trying to be your friend here and you're reading into my post the wrong way. No matter what you say, I'm going to continue responding until you realize the help you need here.

(I'm insane titan)

laughing out loud carver, you are trying to act cool, follow the crowd. laughing out loud Stop Being An Idiot Acting All Nice Like You cool. We can all see into you. laughing out loud You Think You're Cool Because You Know Quan. laughing out loud You're Not Cool Carver. Everyone knows you. You are a weak man with no muscles. laughing out loud

Ok, so I got what you would say to me out of the way. Are you going to accept my proposal above or What?

xJLxKing
Thanos wins

Insane Titan
(I'm insane titan)

laughing out loud carver, you are trying to act cool, follow the crowd. laughing out loud Stop Being An Idiot Acting All Nice Like You cool. We can all see into you. laughing out loud You Think You're Cool Because You Know Quan. laughing out loud You're Not Cool Carver. Everyone knows you. You are a weak man with no muscles. laughing out loud

Ok, so I got what you would say to me out of the way. Are you going to accept my proposal above or What? yup everything I said clearly struck a nerve with you. I know you can't handle the truth. Just don't try your bullshit act with. And lmao at trying to play the victim card now. As for someone needing help that's you. You have never believed you're in the wrong ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.